New Fic: I don't even know Part 2

WORDS WORDS WORDS

whathaveicreated

New Fic: I don't even know Part 2

Post by whathaveicreated »

You can safely ignore this and part two. Terrible writing and they serve no purpose.

Katawa ChooChoo

This place doesn’t feel right. The unfamiliar stalls, the odd coal the other engines burn…it all just seems so surreal. Ever since my engine stalled during my winter delivery of envelopes to a local high school, things have changed. I was transferred to another rail yard for trains like me. It’s called Yamaku Railyard for Disabled Trains.
My engine could implode at any time given the correct amount of stress…my existence is filled with a list of engine additives longer than my caboose. The other trains here seem to get along just fine, some of them don’t even seem disabled. There are a lot of cliques here…

The first two trains to talk to me were…interesting. One of them had this really loud horn and pink trim around her smokestack accompanied by large drills. Her protégée was a train with a blue smokestack and glasses. She never spoke and from what I could gather, she was a total bitch. When I first entered the yard the pink one, named Misha, came up and attempted to speak to me. Then out of fucking nowhere a jetliner screamed down from the sky like a banshee and slammed directly into the middle of her chassis. The carnage was awful, there was oil and coal everywhere. The blue one, Shizune I think her name was, rushed to her side and began making this really weird sound like an injured seal or something. I decided it was best to just let her leave….

There’s the quiet one who barely leaves her stall. The right half of her chassis is completely covered in rust, it makes me want to spew coal every time I look at it. She hangs out with this other train, she has a major malfunction in her electrical system. Her front headlights don’t function anymore so anywhere she goes she has to either be led by another train or use a weird system of ropes and sticks. I tried to talk to the quiet one once. All that venture gained me was a frightened stare followed by apparently uncontrollable coal discharge. It was quite the sight…oh I almost forgot to mention, their names are Hanako and Lilly. They make quite the pair, Lilly can’t see Hanako’s awful rust. I suppose it makes it easy for them to get along.

The last two I met were quite the interesting pair. There was the weird, bubbly blonde haired one with pigtails whose name is Emi, she doesn’t have any wheels so she has to move through sheer force of will and some sort of psychic power. Her compatriot is named Rin, she has the unfortunate lack of a hitch so she can’t link to any other cars. The first thing she asks me was if there was a problem with my spigot…I wasn’t really sure how to take that, so I told her about my engine troubles. Her friend floated up to her afterwards and they had to go make a delivery, so I was saved from an awkward situation.

And then, everything came crashing down. It seemed like just another normal day, it was the day of the annual train festival and I was wandering around the yard looking for something to do. Rin was working on her mural that was on the side of some derelict train, Emi was posing as a sort of amusement ride for the little choos…it was an incredibly odd sight. Shi-choo was still down about the loss of her pink haired friend and Hanako and Lilly were doing….something behind the warehouse. I heard something to the tune of “Oh yes Lilly, g-give me the coal!!”. I decided to ignore it and just kept on rollin’. And then I heard the most devilish sound that has ever raped my eardrums before.

It was somewhere between what I’d imagine the sound of Cthulhus child would make as it screamed in pain and the sound a normal Japanese girl makes during some faked orgasm. It was HORRIFYING. I looked up to see where the sound was coming from and to my complete and utter shock, Misha was somehow suspended in the air. She proceeded to sprout two hundred and thirty-six tentacles from her chassis as she screamed, “WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~! MY ULTIMATE METAMORPHASIS IS NOW COMPLETE! FEAST YOUR EYES UPON MY FINAL FORM!!”. All I could do was stare in dumbfounded amazement, shocked by what I was seeing before me. Emi was the first to react as she flung the little cars she was picking up the kids in at Misha. They exploded against her firm, resolute pink chassis to no effect. Emi became visibly upset and charged Misha, screaming. Her fate was already sealed.

Misha ate her in the blink of an eye and Emi’s head sprouted up on Misha’s chassis. She yelled out, “KYAAAAAAA~ MY ENGINE IS MOVING ON ITS OWN~!!!!!”. Rin looked up, realizing that her friend was consumed and to my surprise, shrugged and resumed her painting like nothing had happened. Shizune seemed to realize what had happened and tried to plead with Misha by making some sort of arcane symbols with her wheels. All this elicited from Misha was an uproarious cackle, something you’d expect from a Lovecraftian horror (which I guess would fit what she had become). She made symbols back to Shizune who began to cry and then turned and rolled herself into a forge, instantly melting her down. Hanako and Lilly emerged from behind the warehouse, covered in an odd brownish substance. Lilly was greeted by an instantaneous roasting by Misha’s eye beams, couldn’t be helped. Upon seeing this, Hanako snapped. She flew into a rage and began biting through Misha’s tentacles with the fury of a thousand raging storms. Misha laughed as eight more tentacles popped up for each one that was destroyed and then she completely eviscerated Hanako. There were scraps everywhere, it was horrifying.

Rin finally decided to acknowledge that there was a situation and maybe she should react. She turned around and looked straight at Misha and upon seeing Emi’s head, her eyebrows perked up. “Oh. It’s like that.”, she muttered. As her sentence finished, a sound could be heard. It sounded as though it was very distant and yet at the same time, right next to you. It grew in intensity until it was a cacophony of noise. It sounded like laughter, crying, rage, love, fear and hate all rolled into a single noise. Misha exploded. And when I say exploded, I want you to grasp just what I mean by exploded. Everything human within a two thousand mile radius of the rail yard was instantly decimated and reduced to a fine pink mist. As what was left of Misha rained from the sky, Rin turned back towards her mural and sighed saying “Finally I can work in peace. That drill haired bitch was always too goddamn loud.” I was shocked. Everything I knew had just changed again. I didn’t know how to react. I hear a voice say something, but I disregard it. It grows louder and louder and louder until finally, I choose to listen. I hear a voice saying “Hey, could you mix me some of that other blue? You know. The one that’s like the color you see when you see the meaning of life in a dream.”

My engine exploded.
Last edited by whathaveicreated on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 12 times in total.
GMKGoat

Re: Choo Choo!

Post by GMKGoat »

WTF did I just read.
whathaveicreated

I'm not quite sure myself.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

I laughed XD You have won an internet
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
whathaveicreated

Glad you enjoyed it.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Just the title reminded me of a book I read, "Murder on the Orient Express". It was a mystery novel aboard a train and I think that might have inspired something.
Oh your story, well, it was interesting. :shock:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Thomas the Tank Engine on an acid trip. Interesting.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Juno

Post by Juno »

Sorry pal, I don't think I follow your... train of thought.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Juno wrote:Sorry pal, I don't think I follow your... train of thought.
http://instantrimshot.com/

Ba-dum-tsh!

Also, look at the OP's name.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=csi

Fix'd
Esquire

Post by Esquire »

Lulz, good one there. XD
There was the weird, bubbly blonde haired one with pigtails whose name is Emi, she doesn’t have any wheels so she has to move through sheer force of will and some sort of psychic power.
This was the most screwed up story I've read in a while. Also, the one that's made me laugh the hardest. Especially that line there :P

Thanks for this one!
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

For me, the funniest part was the title. In a forum dealing with a cripple girl eroge, you just gotta click on a thread titled "Choo Choo!"
whathaveicreated

Stay tuned . . .

Update! Drawing of lovecraftian style Misha - http://i52.tinypic.com/ruzmys.jpg

Teaser picture - http://i53.tinypic.com/dr6ljm.png
Last edited by whathaveicreated on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juno

Post by Juno »

No thank you!
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

It's Katawa Shoujo meets H.P. Lovecraft meets Thomas the Tank Engine.

Just what the hell have you created?
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing