New Fic: I don't even know Part 2

WORDS WORDS WORDS

whathaveicreated

Re: Choo Choo! Part 3 The End

Post by whathaveicreated »

I've killed the idea.

If I do continue writing fan fiction, it will have nothing to do with the above thing. I'm probably done writing fanfiction, though. Personal creative stuff is more important.
Last edited by whathaveicreated on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
whathaveicreated

Re: New Fic: Katawa Robo

My own form of mechanized mayhem continues! HAUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHUAAHAUHAU. Adult content. Not safe for anyone.

Mutou sighed; scribbling a red F at the top of the test he had just finished grading. Another day gone, leaving behind only a wretched sense of disappointment and inadequacy. He felt like he would never reach these kids. Maybe quantum physics and advanced astronomy was a bit out of their league. He took a sip of his coffee. What remained in his green “Best Teacher” cup were little more than dregs, but his battered body required some sort of nourishment if he was to drag himself home. He set the mug down and stood up, knuckling his back and yawning as he turned to look out of the window.

The school was deserted now, a wasteland bathed in the orange glow of the dying light. He leaned back on his desk, a large, old thing he had brought from his father’s house. After absorbing the sight for a moment he sighed again and turned to gather his things. As he went to grab his mug, the world shook. He stopped for a moment, startled. “Earthquake?” he thought, but dismissed the thought immediately. It was too short of a spasm. Shrugging it off as happenstance, he reached again for his mug. The world shook a second time, the small bit of coffee left rippling back and forth with the force of the shaking. “The fuck is this, Jurassic Park?” He said as he snatched his mug off of the table. Let a t-rex try to stop him from getting home to his warm lay-z-boy and hard liquor. It would go extinct again.

He hurried out of the school, taking the steps two at a time on his way down. When he reached the front yard, he saw what had caused the shaking. Suspended in the air was a portal, blood red in color and leaking out tendrils of smoky darkness that warped the world around it. Something else was coming out of the portal as well. Whatever else was in there, there were a lot of them. He took several steps closer and noticed he wasn’t alone. A few students had wandered out of their dorms to stare along with him. Close to his right were Shizune and Misha, two members of the student council, and the source of the last paper he graded. He turned to tell the children to return to their rooms, when it happened. There was a groaning sound like the turning of a great gear and the air seemed to thicken. The portal seemed to shimmer as it ate up the light around it, becoming a pitch black vortex.

Then, from the center of that hell, they came. Hundreds of them, thousands of them. Mopeds, innumerable in their masses, streamed out. They were no normal mopeds, either. One of them, yellow-orange with a large black “36” emblazoned on the front, made a beeline for Misha. Underneath its emblem, a foot or so above the front wheel, a large metallic penis extended from the metal itself. It looked almost organic as it grew out of the metal, like the metal itself was alive. She opened her mouth to scream but it was already too late. It speared through her mouth, shattering bone and cement as it slammed her into the building behind. It thrust a few more times, each gyration met by a sickly thud as her lifeblood jet high into the air from the force, painting a macabre picture upon the wall. It slowly retracted its phallus, now slick with blood and brain matter, and turned towards him. He grabbed Shizune by the arm and ran towards the door. The second he moved, the mopeds engine flared to life and gave chase. He reached the door before it did and threw the girl inside first. He went to shut the door behind him, when it hit him. It pinned him to the wall through his left arm, its destructive dick cutting right through his bone and into the stone wall as though it was paper. He screamed. The seconds he was caught seemed to stretch on into infinity. He saw things, visions of worlds long gone, destroyed by these creatures. Conquest throughout the stars, throughout time itself. He heard a voice. “The With will burn with our wrath. The age of men ends, the time of synthetics has come. The Duo-Bird has named this day the Dickening.” His blood was replaced by ice, melted and then replaced by lava. He seemed to age and die and be reborn all over again, screaming the entire time. After what seemed like years, millennia, the moped retracted its one eyed monster, a fitting name since it had one large red optical cover on the tip, from his arm. He jerked what was left of his arm into the building and shut the door. He doubted the door would hold if this thing actually wanted in. It seemed to stare at him. Its single headlight was glowing red. A message was transmitted into his mind. This moped had marked him as its masters had marked his world. It was after him and they were after humanity.

That’s when he decided.

He would prepare, he would train, and when this devil machine came for him again, to finish the dirty task it had begun, he would be ready.
Mirage_GSM

Re: New Fic: I don't even know

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I was going to write some comments on the Japanese grading system and earthquakes, but as I continued reading, I decided it would not be worth it.
Please tell me you won't turn this into a multi-part epic again... :shock:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
whathaveicreated

Mirage_GSM wrote:Please tell me you won't turn this into a multi-part epic again... :shock:
Ha....Haha...BWAHAHAHA....BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
whathaveicreated

AHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAU. This should answer your question, Mirage GSM.

He fell against the wall, gasping for air as students and faculty alike ran screaming through the hall. His body felt like it weighed a ton, his limbs lead weights that only served to pull him down. He rolled his head to the side and got a good look at what was left of his arm. Below the elbow it was completely obliterated, a destroyed mass of broken bones and skin. The worst part was that he felt no pain. There was no blood and the wound seemed to be cauterized. It was just dead weight. He reached up and ripped the remainder of his arm off, throwing it to the side. He heard a sound more like a seal moaning than anything. Right, Shizune was still here. He thought. He turned to check on her and she met his eyes with a fearful gaze. Oh. Yeah. I just ripped off my arm. He was able to find a notepad, left on the ground from the wild scramble to escape, and he carried a pen with him at all times. He reached into his pocket to get it and pulled out a Satsuma. Guess I was wrong, you can’t always use a Satsuma. He threw it away, slightly regretting its comforting presence in his pocket. He wrote out carefully on the page

“Are you okay?”

She started signaling wildly, her hands a flurry of motion. Even if he understood sign language, he probably wouldn’t have been able to follow what she was saying. The fuck are you trying to say girl, I’m not some sort of cripple-whisperer… he thought about writing that down but decided against it, instead scribbling

“Write it down, I don’t understand sign language.”

She seemed to frown at him and her eyes took on a flash of anger, but it subsided as soon as it had arisen. She snatched the pen from him and wrote down

“I’m fine just a little rattled and scared I can’t believe Misha is gone are you okay do you need a bandage or something I think I know somewhere where they kept bandages should we call the cops or do you think maybe the military I don’t know whats ha-“

He cut off her rampant stream of jabbering by calmly placing his hand on hers and found her hands to be shaking. Of course she’s terrified, her friend just died and my arm is a mess. He was never good with girls and didn’t really know how to handle this sort of situation, but here goes nothing. He stood up and embraced her with his good arm. To his surprise, she buried her head in his shoulder and began to weep without a sound. I wonder if she had to practice crying silently, cause of her…probably shouldn’t even breach that subject. He thought as he rubbed the back of her head, trying to comfort her.

They stayed like that for some time until she sat up and rubbed her eyes. In the time it took for her to calm herself, he had come up with a battle plan. They would reach his car, they had to reach his car. Then his car needed to be able to outrun those things so they could get to his house. There were weapons there, he could arm himself and put her in a safe place, then retake the school. He scribbled this down for her and gave her the notepad, bracing himself on the wall with his good arm as he stood up straight. She stood up slowly, still shaking and clearly hesitant to approach the door. His car was about a hundred meters from the front of this building. He got to school early every day to insure he had a good parking spot. He carefully checked outside through the doors windowed panes. No mopeds. He grasped Shizune’s hand. She jumped at the touch, she had been looking the other way. She showed him the notepad.

“Are we just going to leave them all?”

He grimaced. If only he could do just that, this would be a lot simpler. He took the notepad from her.

“No. I’m coming back for them.”

He placed the notepad in her hands and checked outside again. If they were going to go, they had to go now while the coast was clear. He tapped her shoulder and grabbed her hand again, nodding towards the door and his car. Her eyes shot open with fear, her pupils tiny specks compared to the massive whites of her eyes. He grinned at her and kicked open the door.

In a scant twelve seconds they were inside of his car. He hadn’t run that fast since college when he accidentally set the chem. lab on fire. He took the keys out of his pocket and put them into the ignition, swallowing hard. If anything would attract them, this would. They just needed to get to his house, it was about a mile south down the road. He looked at Shizune, she was bent over with her head in her hands, crying. Just as well she didn’t look.

The car roared into life, and with it came the mopeds. One from high in the air screamed down towards his car, literally screamed, and its intentions were clear as its ‘weapon’ began to unfold.

Thank God my left arm was the one that got fucked…

he thought as he put the car into reverse and slammed onto the accelerator. The shrill sound of wheels filled the air as he quickly spun the car around and put it back into drive. He had been a pretty good driver, at one point, somewhere. He couldn’t remember where or how. For some reason a flashing image of a tentacled man hanging out of a strange looking vehicle, screaming at him as he sped away in a car he had never seen before, pulsed through his mind. They were gone as soon as they had come.

The burnout from his tires attracted more mopeds, coming at him from every direction. His car was able to outpace them easily. They were quick to catch humans, but not so much a powerful car. Soon they drove up his driveway and he slid his car into place inside of his garage. He stepped out of his car and looked down the driveway. The mopeds were gathering, a teeming mass of them had formed to follow his car, but now they hesitated. They must be able to sense danger. Mutou grinned and decided to do something reckless. He walked out of his garage and waved his hand, daring the mopeds to advance.

They took the bait.

The ranks of them descended towards him, about fifty in number. Just a little more. He thought. They passed his favorite azalea bush and then it triggered. A fence made of electrical energy sprang up before them and turrets broke out of the ground, taking aim and firing at the gathered mopeds. Bullets and missiles flew through the air and collided with the wheeled menaces. Where steel met steel, screams sounded into the night. Horrifying sounds that would turn the strongest mans blood to ice. They fell, there, all fifty of them. A heap of burning metal was all that remained.

As he observed the destruction, it all came back to him. This was who he was. This is what he was running from for all these years. The memories rushed into him, this had happened so many times before, but he had always lost in the end, and had to run. Not this time. He grinned fiendishly and turned to his house.

This time, it would end.
LOL WUT

Re: New Fic: I don't even know Part 2

Post by LOL WUT »

What is... I don't even... DAFUQ!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

mfw plebs can't comprehend the true art of train cripple hentai
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
whathaveicreated

Few people can and those who can are probably deluded.