Emi's Winter Break

WORDS WORDS WORDS

griffon8

Re: Emi's Winter Break

Post by griffon8 »

Wren wrote:I was surprised you ended up using 2 of my characters from my other story. You got their personalities spot on.
Considering how low a priority keeping them the way you wrote them was for me, I'm surprised they're the same. I just meant to borrow the names and faces.

As for continuing the story, I don't know that I will. I've said everything I set out to say already. The initial idea I had was all the Iwanako stuff and Emi talking about her accident. And then I discovered I had to get the story out of me before I could continue with my other priorities. I need to get back to editing Misfiled Dreams.

Well, regardless of whether or not I continue this story or return with some other tale, thank you for enjoying my very first fanfic.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Keep on namedropping ~Misfiled Dreams~ why don't you :roll:

Story is pretty good though, although sometimes it seems like your ironed out some of Emi and Hisao's quirkiness in order to make them more mature characters.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Well, it's been six months since the end of Act 1, I felt I had to make some changes.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Griffon8's Writing
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

griffon8 wrote:Well, it's been six months since the end of Act 1, I felt I had to make some changes.
There's no problem with that, it's just that sometimes it feels like you cut the uniqueness out of the characters.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That was really good!
...though I was a bit disappointed Iwanako left directly after the dance. Yes, this allowed to end the chapter on a high note, but I really hoped for a bit more of Iwanako, maybe introducing her to Emi. I'd have liked to see the dynamics between the two.
Oh well, the dance is not over yet, so maybe in the next chapters...

Another thing that intrigued me was the dancing. Being a dancer myself, I can attest that some of the stuff would probably be very difficult with prosthetic legs, but a High School dance would probably be well within Emi's capabilities.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Well I'm not sure this is the best place to announce this, but I've got another story I'm working on. This time, I'd like the opinion of one or two editors before I create a new thread with the story.

If it matters to anyone, it's a story from Shizune's POV.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Edit: I've received replies from two people and am no longer seeking reviewers. Thanks.

Griffon8's Writing
WoopSlim

Post by WoopSlim »

Nice fanfic, bro! When Iwanako appeared I was like 'Tan tan tan daaaa!'. And the end is awesome, good job.
derp
Dan50

Post by Dan50 »

Can't wait to see where this goes :D