Mirage's Myths

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Mirage's Myths

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Thanks for the feedback you three.

By the way, that other project, I've been working on recently has progressed to the point that I'd like to pre-feed it to one or two people to smooth out the kinks. Focus being on stuff like pacing, mood etc.
The story is currently twelve pages and growing. It's not going to be as sentimental as the last one ;-)
So if you're interested, please drop me a PM.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
corona borealis

Post by corona borealis »

A very nice read so far. But this last chapters title got me picturing misha singing the song with the same name from the little mermaid.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

She'd have to sing a very deep alto voice then, but that song would set a nice mood for the scene. Not all the chapter titles do...

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

I'm pretty much a sucker for anything Rin centric. So needless to say I really enjoyed reading about an insight into how she thinks. I wish I had the skill to write about it myself but my own writing style isn't really fit for any type of KS fanfic. But as I was saying nice work I enjoyed reading it.
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Torco

Post by Torco »

Dude, I don't generally like fanfiction, and I don't generally like sentimental stories, and I don't generally like unrequited love... that being said, a tip of the hat. A well written piece there
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Thanks. I assume you're referring to "Catharsis".
I have to admit that story practically wrote itself, since it's almost word for word something I experienced myself - hence the double meaning of the title.
I don't usually like to write gloomy stories and my other stories should be more uplifting ;-)

Sore wa himitsu desu.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

My hat is off to you. There is no way on God's green Earth that I would attempt to get inside Rin's head the way you did. I love the parts where she's contemplating gifts for her mother. Nice job of showing how un-self-conscious she is about her disability. Reminds me of what Hisao says in the rooftop scene: "She gives off the impression of being entirely unaware that she's missing any limbs at all."
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
NuclearStudent

Post by NuclearStudent »

the initial quotation marks for "Catharsis" are actually commas
Feurox: it is extremely difficult to tell whether you're echoing some very interesting sentiments or if you're just attempting to be trite or funny
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Actually they ARE quotation marks - just the German kind. Probably some weird from copying the text out of word.
"Were" now, anyway, because fixed. :-)

Sore wa himitsu desu.