Kyouki Shoujo: Part 10, New Student on Page 5

WORDS WORDS WORDS

GG Crono

Re: Kyouki Shoujo: Part 10, New Student on Page 5

Post by GG Crono »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Is she Not-Emi or Not-Rin?
I believe that two of Mariko's personalities are those. You can probably figure out which ones.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

OK, recap:

Aimi: Not-Misha
Kouta: Not-Hisao
Izumi: Not-Shizune
Hiraku: Not-Kenji
Mariko: Not-Rin ???
Yasu: Not-Hanako
Michi: Not-Lilly
Akane: Not-Iwanako
Peppard: Not-Muto
Iwanako: Not-Emi ???

I don't think Mariko's personalities count seperately, because Katawa Shoujo doesn't have enough characters^^
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Wow, I'm surprised at the reaction this one got. Well, maybe that's because I actually wrote this chapter a looong time ago but haven't posted since it didn't fit in the timeline of events I had planned until now. :D
GG Crono wrote: Also: In some of the dialogue bits here, it gets a little difficult to keep track of who's speaking. You may want to tighten that up a little.
Noted. I'll get on it before posting up the next chapter.
neumanproductions wrote:You're absolutely going to enoy writing your next piece of this story. Look at me, telling you what to enjoy. :P
Torturing the poor souls of fictional characters with lesbians, time-travelers, depression, ect...
I look forward to that continued work of yours. :wink:
Actually, the follow-up on this has proven to be a nightmare, lol. Probably because I first tried cramming a whole lot into one chapter, when it'd be easier to read and write if I break it up into two. I'm going to clear my head for a moment and start anew. Thanks for the encouragement, though :)
Mirage_GSM wrote:OK, recap:

Aimi: Not-Misha
Kouta: Not-Hisao
Izumi: Not-Shizune
Hiraku: Not-Kenji
Mariko: Not-Rin ???
Yasu: Not-Hanako
Michi: Not-Lilly
Akane: Not-Iwanako
Peppard: Not-Muto
Iwanako: Not-Emi ???

I don't think Mariko's personalities count seperately, because Katawa Shoujo doesn't have enough characters^^
Actually, Kazuko and Wakana were intended to be the Emi and Rin expys all along. Beyond the initial cast, I haven't really thought of how the characters fit compared to their Katawa Kounterparts. Like, for example, the Otaku with the sex doll I just posted a character sheet for. I guess the closest analogy he'd have would be the sad bastard(you and me) who actually plays KS and has a waifu to white-knight over.

Also, there's a bit of overlap in some aspects. While Michi might play the Lilly role, Mayu(Mariko) fills the classy ojou role. Another example would be Hiraku, he's Kenji's counterpart in that he has abnormal association with women, but I also have planned a delusional character who despite believing in conspiracy theories who would superficially be better compared to another KS secondary character like Akira or something. Iwananko, being Iwanako herself, is in a unique position. While she's Iwanako, the Iwanako, she's also a little bit of Hisao, in that she's a late in coming ransfer student, which also happened to Aimi, who landed there after a botched love confession, like Kouta.

Basically, I started out just doing vague Katawa Klones, and now I'm at the point where I'm picking flavors of crazy and seeing how characters adjust to them, plus the story is just kinda moving along with a mind of its own. But really, if a particular character feels more Rinny or Emiful, then yeah, feel free to associate them as such.
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

I am honestly curious as to whether kosher will abuse Iwanako more than he does Emi.

(Not that I care, Emi gets some love in the fic I'm working on right now.)
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Mclash

Post by Mclash »

This is really a great piece of "writefaggotry" how you call it!By the way,Is there a class in St.Pfills for potencially dangerous students?You know,like psychopats and bipolars?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Mclash wrote:By the way,Is there a class in St.Pfills for potencially dangerous students?You know,like psychopats and bipolars?
I don't have a dedicated class for violent students thought out(yet), but so far, we already have Kouta, who has a history of violent behavior, Yasu who is bipolar-ish, and Aimi who is a delinquent in addition to being anorexic. They're in their classes according to their own flavor of crazy.
Saika

Post by Saika »

kosherbacon wrote:They're in their classes according to their own flavor of crazy.
Taste the rainbow.
Swx

Post by Swx »

I am egerly awating a kyouki christmas
masterchiefr75

Post by masterchiefr75 »

Someone finish this. Please. It's beautiful.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I know kosher still visits the forums from time to time, but considering the last update was almost three yeras ago and he has taken on another writing project in the meantime, I think the chances of him continuing this are quite slim.
Also: No requesting.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.