New stuff of Neuman|| Katawamon: Welcome to Ceridian Forest

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: The New stuff of a Neuman (AR Chapter 6 of Victory Days)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

My knowledge of geography should be decent, but my knowledge of football is nonexistant.
(OK, it was sufficient to guess the meaning of NFL, but that's about it...)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
kosherbacon

Re: The New stuff of a Neuman (AR Chapter 6 of Victory Days)

Post by kosherbacon »

neumanproductions wrote:The statement in the story is somewhere near Canada, so if you know your geography and any knowledge of NFL teams than you might guess who that is on the forums here. :mrgreen:
Hmmm... what's near Canada... Well, there's the state of Wisconsin, home of the Green Bay Packers, whose fans are known as Cheeseheads, since Wisconsin produces 1/4th of country's cheese. Well, Wisconsinites in general are known as Cheeseheads. And yeah, cheese is very srs bsns there.

So, the Canada guy, based on member titles, is probably Mister Neuman.
neumanproductions

Re: A Katawa Shoujo Halloween

Post by neumanproductions »

What's better than girls as a Halloween Party?
Fictional girls at a Halloween Party. Sorry, no KS Jack-o-Lanterns this year (gurren lagann instead) but I hope a piece of halloween fanfic will suffice.
And I hope you guys continue to enjoy this new writing style I have been using for my work. Happy Halloween!

A Katawa Shoujo Halloween

“Ahh-woooooo!”

“God Kenji, do you honestly have to keep doing that?”

“I’m in character. Who ever heard of a werewolf that doesn’t howl?”

“Fine, but I honestly would have thought you were going to be something else.”

“Like what?”

“Well, you do resemble a certain boy wizard with a lightning scar, black-messy hair, and glasses. Heck you even wear the same colored scarf.”

“Who is this you talking about? Perhaps someone I should know about.”

“Never mind.”

Kenji and I are heading to the gym where the school is hosting its annual Halloween Party. Apparently, this area is highly Western influenced so they celebrate Halloween like those in the United States do. Several of the students were incredibly excited and wanted to go all out on their costumes; Emi being the ideal candidate.

“Why do you keep doing that?”

“Doing what?”

“Narrating your actions as though someone is listening.”

“It’s a habit okay, just drop it for now.”

“Whatever, but if you keep doing that people will start thinking you’re crazy. They’ll have you shipped off to St. Pfil’s Speciality Academy before you know it.” Funny, I thought that was supposed to be you. “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that.”

Soon enough we make it to the gym which is filled with students and local residents. Some are in casual wear while others are elaborately dressed as if this was an anime convention. In fact, I wouldn’t doubt that half these costumes doubled for cosplay at one point. Kenji and I separate to go about our own business; me to finding Hanako and Kenji to something I don’t care about.

“Hey Hicchan!” Oh no…

“Ouch.” A slight pain courses through my back caused by a perfectly placed hand. “How many times must I tell you Misha, I don’t go for the tsundere types.”

“You keep telling yourself that, but I know you like it. By the way, how do you like Shicchan and my costumes?”

Misha’s hairdo is even more out of control than usual, with several more drills formed on the back and sides in addition to her normal distribution. She’s wearing what looks to be a uniform from a different school and blue contacts. There’s no doubt who Shizune is supposed to be. A yellow ribbon in her hair and a brigade band around her arm could only make her one person. Obviously the perfect fit for her…if she could only speak.

“I know who Shizune is supposed to be but what about you?”

“Obviously I’m Isuzu Emi from Tenjho Tenge. Don’t you recognize the drills?” and that is different from any other day?

“Oh, I completely missed that.”

“Man you’re a dunce Hicchan. Shicchan says she likes your costume by the way; I never did get why all the orange.” There is an old man waving over Shizune and Misha. “Sorry, we must be off. Things to meet, people to do.” She smiles, yet that doesn’t clarify whether that was supposed to be a joke or not.

Hoping that I don’t run into anymore distractions I make my way through the crowd searching for Hanako. She said she would be dressed as the character that pairs with mine but there are several possibilities for that. I see Rin standing by the gym’s rear doors beaconing me to come over with her head. Maybe I could ask if she’s seen Hanako around.

“Hey Rin, I’m surprised to see you’re not wearing something.”

“Then shouldn’t you be unsurprised.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I’m clearly wearing something, aren’t I? Or maybe I only think I’m wearing something?” What is she say…oh now I know.

‘Why do you always have to do this to me?’

‘Hmmmmmmmm, wait, were you saying something?’

‘Stop imagining Rin naked, Neuman!’

‘I don’t need to imagine man, I can make it so.’

‘You do and we’re going to get reported.’

‘Fine no nudity…In THIS story.’

‘Hump, writers.’

“No Rin, what I meant was you’re not wearing a costume.”

“Emi is wearing one though.”

“Really, what is it?”

“A cat.”

“I should have guessed. Where is she by the way?”

“Though this door. She wants you to comment on it. I don’t see the reason to comment on a door though.”

“I think she meant the costume Rin. Before I go, have you seen Hanako anywhere?”

“Nope.”

“Alright then, see you later.”

I open the door to the outside and a slight breeze grazes my cheeks. It appears at first that no one is out here until I hear some rustling in the bushes.

“Hello?” The sounds move closer. “Emi, is that you?” I turn to find that the door back into the gym doesn’t open from the outside. My only light source being the lamp over the door I grinch over towards the source of the sound and peer behind a bush…

“Boo!”

“Hnnngggg!”

‘I die!’

‘No, I wouldn’t make you that pathetic. How else would I get to write the rest of this?’

‘I can only image where you’re going with this.’

“Hisao, are you alright?”

“Yea, I’m fine Emememiiii! What are you wearing?”

“Didn’t Rin tell you I was a cat, nyu?”

“She told me that. What she didn’t tell me was that your costume was painted on!”

“You like? Rin really is exceptional with a brush. Nyu!”

‘That statement is for all the yuri fans out there.’

‘Shut up, Neuman!’

‘ My story, my rules.’

‘You said no nudity!’

‘I say a lot of things. Besides, she’s not naked. The paint covers her up and she’s wearing pasties.’ [A smart ass am I]

“Emi, you really shouldn’t be dressed like that.”

“Don’t you like it Hisao? I did this especially for y-y-y achoo!” [Insert cute sneezing expression here]

“Emi, it’s cold out here.” I place my jacket over her shoulders. “I better get you back to your room.” She looks at me with those puppy-dog eyes that have done me in more than once. “Please don’t look like that Emi. Huh, I’m never going to meet up with her at this rate.”

Emi says nothing more to me as I lead her back to the female dorms. Everyone was at the party so we have no trouble staying unseen. Upon reaching her room I try one last time to cheer her up but to no avail. It’s almost as though something I said struck her down at the core. Heading back to the party I can’t help feeling that I should have stayed, but I couldn’t leave Hanako waiting. It had taken enough time coaxing her into actually going to this party; I’m not going to leave her when I promised I’d be there.

The party still seemed in full swing yet I wasn’t any closer to finding Hanako. Looking around I saw plenty of cosplaying types but not one that looked…and there she was. Purple hair covering her back shoulders, the exact character I had been looking for.

“Hanako, I should have known you’d be dressed as…” she turns around at my statement but I’m cut short as I notice it’s not Hanako, but Lela. “Oh, sorry Lela. I thought you were Hanako because of the wig and she told me my character would pair up with her’s.”

“It’s alright, I guess it does seem rather obvious that you’d think I was her from behind.”

“You guys are about the same height as well.”

“That is true. I haven’t seen her either tonight, but I’ll be sure to let you know if I do.”

“Thanks Lela.”

“H-hisao?” That could only be one person. I turn towards the light voice calling my name.

“Hanako-o-o-o?!” My mind begins overloading as it tries to rectify what I was seeing. Hanako has her hair tucked under a black spiked wig, a white shirt that would have exposed her chest had she not wrapped herself underneath, along with some red contacts. The portion of her face that was normally covered with hair is also wrapped up to limit exposure.

“Hisao, you did come.” She runs over and latches herself onto me. “I was afraid you weren’t coming.”

“Don’t worry, I just got held up a bit. I’m just surprised to see you chose that as you’re costume.”

“B-but it pairs perfectly with yours.”

“I-indeed it does.” I now a have a new scope of view when looking at Hanako.

‘You guys enjoy your yaoi looking Halloween party. I’m going to go see if Emi is still in the mood.’

‘Damn it Neuman!’

‘Hehehe, Happy Halloween everybody!’
Last edited by neumanproductions on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: New stuff of Neuman: Katawa Shoujo Halloween Pg.5

Post by Silentcook »

There's one character too many in there. Guess who the intruder is. :evil:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Devon

Post by Devon »

This was amusing. xP
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

No breaking the fourth wall!

Just kidding. Amusing little one, indeed.
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Very nice, very nice ^_^ Had me giggling all the way :P
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
griffon8

Re: A Katawa Shoujo Halloween

Post by griffon8 »

Nice. The anime references are largely lost on me though.

One correction:
neumanproductions wrote:“Narrating your actions as thought someone is listening.”
"Narrating your actions as though someone is listening."
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Silentcook wrote:There's one character too many in there. Guess who the intruder is. :evil:
I'm going to second that.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Emi in that costume could give perfectly healthy men a heart attack. :shock:
It's a wonder Hisao survived...

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
neumanproductions

Re: New stuff of Neuman:Murder on the Katawa Express-Act 1 (pg5)

Post by neumanproductions »

In the middle of a teribble string of schoolwork and two weeks to go, I thought of cranking out a new fanfic to relax the brain for awhile. Of course that means there might be some mistakes in this version and extra characters but seeing from the latest comments people just love seeing characters that aren't supposed to be there.
I'll let you all know this was inspired by a thread called Choo! Choo!; though it has nothing to do with crazy Thomas the Tank engine like trains.

Murder on the Katawa Express: Act 1

After an excruciating case in Northeastern Japan, I found myself boarding a train heading to the southern shipyards where I would be taking an ocean liner back to the states. My presence in this country had been well overstayed and I was happy to be going home. My lone companion was an assistant named Arthur Remington who, believe it or not, was fifteen years my senior. I had started my illustrious career as a detective at the age of fifteen, normally solving cases behind closed doors. Recently, I have been gaining worldwide fame and had several case requests across seas. The most recent was a kidnapping of a Japanese entrepreneur’s daughter. The case took longer than expected but eventually the culprit was identified to be the man’s former accountant who, in the past, had been wrongly accused of stealing business funds and lost all credibility to his name.

“Plenty of snow this evening isn’t there Mr. N?” said Arthur as the train began its departure.

He was right; the sky was dark with heavy clouds depositing large quantities of snow. I responded in a sarcastic tone, “It’s still nothing like those blizzards I’m used to. Back home, our winters have snow drifts so high that you could ski off them.”

“For some reason I highly doubt that,” chuckled Arthur.

Making our way through the back of the train we pass through the dining car. The first thing to draw my attention was a young woman with long, dark purple hair partially covering her face. I could make out what appeared to be some scaring on one side of her face that was reaching out from the shadow emitted by her hair and the same scarring on the corresponding side’s hand. Across from her was a man who seemed approximately the same age and wearing a gray, wool coat. The two were engaged in a game of chess and both seemed like very avid players as I noticed the way they moved each piece with a predetermined strategy in tow. They, also, each wore a ring on their finger so I concluded that they were either a young married or engaged couple on a trip together.

On the opposite side of the car stood another girl with short red hair and, to my surprise, no arms. I could see her dark, green eyes reflected in the window whilst she had them fixated on the night sky. I was very interested in her expression for it reminded me of myself years ago.

As we passed into the next car I whisper to Arthur, “Did you notice anything in particular about that girl with the red hair?”

“Beside the fact that she has no arms, then I would have to say she seemed a little spacey and weird to me. In fact, it didn’t look like she acknowledged our presence.”

“That’s what I thought you’d say,” I mumbled under my breath.

Our compartments were numbers seven and eight, located at the back of the passenger car. The door for compartment three was closed but I could hear someone giving off a sound more like thunder than that of a snore. Just adjacent, the door was wide open and I could see two girls sitting across from each other. I knew Japan was different, but I didn’t think that someone would style their hair in the shape of large drills; not to mention that is was pink. Her companion reminded me of a past English instructor I had with glasses, short-blue hair, and a serious looking expression.

“Good to see the snoring next-door hasn’t been bothered you fine girls,” said Arthur.

Of course it wasn’t, for what Arthur failed to realize was that these girls were both communicating using sign language so more than likely one or both of them was deaf.

“Oh, hello there mister,” said the girl with pink hair. “It doesn’t bother me much but my friend here is deaf so it doesn’t really matter to her. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shiina Mikado, you can just call me Misha if you like, and my friend here is Shizune Hakamichi.”

It seemed like Shizune was trying to get Misha’s attention, more than likely because it was a little dangerous to give a name out to a complete set of male strangers.

“Forgive my friend for intruding on you two girls. His name is Arthur Remington and you can call me Tyler if you wish.” I shake Misha’s hand but Shizune is a little more conservative about extending her own.

“Would you like to join us?” asked Misha.

“Actually it is rather late and I would prefer to retire to my compartment for the night. Perhaps, sometime tomorrow; we do have a few days trip ahead of us.”

She sounded disappointed as she replied, “Alright then, you two have a good night’s sleep.”

We continued down the corridor and upon reaching number seven I open the door to find a blonde haired girl with a dog sitting in my seat.

“Excuse me miss, but I believe you are in the wrong compartment.”

“So sorry,” she seemed quickly confused. “I must have counted wrong. You see, I’m blind so I asked the conductor where my compartment was and he said the seventh door.”

Arthur responded this time, “There is another door before compartment one so you must have miscounted miss umm?”

“Miss Satou, Miss Lilly Satou. I’m not from around here so it makes things a little more difficult for me. I do have ol’Niji here to help me along and keep company with. Oh what am I saying, I’m sure you would like to have you seat back. I’ll just be right next door then.” She gets up along with her dog and moves to her proper compartment. “You gentlemen enjoy your ride now.”

Arthur and I then separated to our respective compartments and I started packing my luggage into its designated racks. I start preparing the pullout bed when I hear a squeaking noise moving down the corridor. I pay no immediate heed to it until a voice startled me.

“Looking good, very nice butt might I add.”

“Excuse me?” Apparently she had been looking at me while I was arranging the bed before I had noticed her. “You shouldn’t be looking in on other people’s business.”

She responded, “If you really wanted that you wouldn’t have left the door open. The name’s Emi Ibarazaki by the way, but you can just call me Emi.”

I was able to get a good look at her whilst she introduced herself. The most obvious thing about her was the lack of legs; the squeaking sound I heard must have been coming from her wheelchair. Her hair was long and tied into two pigtails which were tucked next to her so they wouldn’t get caught in the wheels. Those emerald green eyes sparkled as she spoke and drew me in like a moth to the flame. Typically, I would notice certain facts about somebody I observe but I found myself glancing towards the, well, chest region and found myself thinking certain thoughts before regaining composure.

“My name is Tyler N. By the way, is that the only pickup line you have or did you just come up with that?”

She blushes slightly before responding, “Possibly yes, and possibly no.”

“Well Emi, how would you like to have lunch in the dining car with me tomorrow?”

Normally, I wasn’t huge on the spontaneous dating thing but I couldn’t help myself for some reason that even I couldn’t explain.

“I would love to,” smiling as she spoke. “I’m in compartment ten if you’d like that information.” She then heads down the reminder of the way to her room and I hear the door shut behind her.

I didn’t know what I just got involved in but I think I had just overstepped my better judgment in the conversation. I just couldn’t help it however. Having locked the door I change into my pajamas before lying in my bed. Who would have thought that I would have been on a train that seemed to have an overabundance of girls with certain disabilities? On top of that, who would have thought I would have asked one of them out on a date. The world darkens as my eyelids retire to their resting positions.
Last edited by neumanproductions on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Leotrak

Re: New stuff of Neuman: Murder on the Katawa Express-Act 1 (

Post by Leotrak »

Nice, very nice ^_^

One glaring typo I saw: Lilly "Satoa"? O.o
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
whathaveicreated

Post by whathaveicreated »

The fact that my awful story inspired something warms the heart.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Ah, finally some New Stuff... It has been a bit slow going in the Fanfiction section recently, and I've been working to remedy that myself...

So... No running Emi this time. Well, I guess she can also run people over in her wheelchair.
I wonder who's going to be murdered... The snoring guy we haven't met yet?

Also: scaring <-> scarring

Sore wa himitsu desu.
Devon

Post by Devon »

OH GOD MYSTERY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Good work as always, Neuman.