Yamakus' Annual Sweet Rave Party

WORDS WORDS WORDS

SnigendePind

Yamakus' Annual Sweet Rave Party

Post by SnigendePind »

OC's from my other fanfic.

=======================================================================================================================

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. That's what I would say if I were Johnny Depp in that movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". But I am not. My name is Toke Taima, and I'm about to participate in the most crazy drug party in human history.

Believe me, I didn't believe it either when I heard about it the first time, but believe me, it's real. It's a party which have been held each year at the end of the school year since 1998. One evening of total drug frenzy and loud rave music. And it's all legal. How can this be, you probably ask. It's a loophole in the law. Since Yamaku got so many kids with so many problem, they need many drugs, so it's legal to have those on school property. And since students often take wrong medication, then people can't be arrested for drug abuse on the school. Which means that we can go crazy in hallucinogenic drugs, without being able to be arrested for it. There are no teachers at the party, since then they can't be blamed for anything with drugs.

So, what I would say would be something like "We were somewhere around Yamaku, at the edge of the forest,when the drugs began to take hold." Me and Rin were on our way to the giant sports hall which were about a kilometre into the forest when we found it. The drugs we took before we left are start to do their work. 100mg of DXM each, and I assisted RIn on a lane of cocaine, after I took one myself. My image was sparkly, like a curtain of tiny glitter, while the loud bass music I could hear from the building was getting louder and louder inside my head.

"Toke." Rin suddenly say.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"This is gonna be crazy. We are gonna trip crazy."

"I know. I'm so excited." I reply honestly, squeeling like a hamster. I am already this fucked up, and now I'm gonna enter a world of laser lights, quick rave beats, and drugs in buckets.

As we open the door leading into the hall, we're greeted with a music level so loud that it's impossible to hear anything unless you shout. The bass feels like it's ripping you apart. When we get inside, I see a sight I didn't expect. The whole hall looks like a skater-industrial site, with containers, concrete, ramps and the like. The lights behind the stage in the end of the room is making it possible to see the whole thing, but the lasers are still beaming around the smoke filled hall. There are no DJ on stage, but music are still booming out of the giant loudspeakers placed around the site. There are a massive amount of Yamaku students, all dressed in party clothes, some even have cyberpunk-like clothing. There is a sea of fluorescent neon light from those armbands and necklaces.Me and Rin make out way to the middle of the room, where I notice a number of tables. On those tables were buckets of pills, uppers, downers, laughers, poppers, pounds of marijuana, mescaline, adderall, cocaine, heroin, meth, and whatnot. People were happily using them, some grabbed bags of different drugs, and some went to the toilets afterwards. Suddenly, everything went dark and the music stopped. Then a beat started, and when the bass began, the background of the stage was turned on again. Slowly, a persons body could be seen, while standing behind a DJ mixer table. Only the silhouette could be seen, due to the bright light behind the DJ. Just as the DJ stop rising, the music go even louder, and the light behind the DJ is closed, revealing... Kenji!?

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YAMAKUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" Kenji yells into his microphone, followed by cheering from everybody. He is dressed in a red hoodie, silver NY cap, his usual glasses, and a pair of headphones. Around his neck is a giant golden K in a thick golden necklace.

"DJ KANJACK IN THE HOOOOUSE! YOU'RE ALL HERE TO DOPE YOURSELF, AND I'M HERE TO DOPE YOUR MINDS WITH THE MOST CRAZY ASS RAVE AND TECHNO BEATS! SO DOWN SOME MESC, WHILE I LIGHT UP FOR SOME EARGASM!" Kenji yells out. His speech is followed by hardcore 8bit rave music blasting from the loudspeakers. Me and Rin grab a bag of marijuana, and make our way to the boys bathroom. As we enter, we see Emi lying on the floor, unconscious, drooling, with a needle in her arm. Her legs are wide open, and her panties have been torn off, revealing clear signs of rape. Oh Emi, you fool. We choose to take the girls bathroom instead, and sit down in the back, rolling a spliff. The music isn't that loud here as it was inside. As we light up, I can't help but think that this evening will turn out to no good.

=====================================================================================================================

Continue?
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Member22

Re: Yamakus' Annual Sweet Rave Party

Post by Member22 »

damn... i just don't know what to say.... :shock:

But really, someone needs to draw the DJ Kankack
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Self control people!

... Hmm, I should have used caplocks for better effect.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Oh, Emi, what did you get yourself into today...? :lol:

Good thing I started reading this with the appropriate music blaring into my ears.

"AAAAACCIEEEEEED!"
Continue?
YES.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

I cannot help but feel some awesome shit's about to go down.

Continue, sah!
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I can only imagine where the rest of the main characters are hiding. Kanjack should have a golden tooth for some reason, I don't know why but it seems appropriate.
But poor Emi, I have grown so much to like her and now she ends up like this. :cry:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Saika

Post by Saika »

You know, this is pretty bad(and by bad I mean good). But it's not as mind-scarring as "Madame Lillian's Specialty Service", cause that one's bad(this time I mean bad). No offense to kosher, and keep it up.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Saika wrote:You know, this is pretty bad(and by bad I mean good). But it's not as mind-scarring as "Madame Lillian's Specialty Service", cause that one's bad(this time I mean bad). No offense to kosher, and keep it up.
Actually, I can see this one turning out much, much worse than Madame Lillian's...
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Saika

Post by Saika »

Leotrak wrote:Actually, I can see this one turning out much, much worse than Madame Lillian's...
Not in my mind.
neumanproductions

Saika wrote:
Leotrak wrote:Actually, I can see this one turning out much, much worse than Madame Lillian's...
Not in my mind.
It does make you wonder what the last chapter will hold. Knowing Kosher, that is where the real fun is going to be.
Also, I don't think I could pull something like this off; but no harm in eventually trying. Right?
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

neumanproductions wrote: Knowing Kosher, that is where the real fun is going to be.
Wait, what? "Madame Lillian's" already finished, with a happy ending and a yuri trap threesome. Unless you're talking about this story which... I am not writing :P

I never am going to live down that story, am I? :lol: At least nobody got raeped in that one... I think.(It's been a while)

Anyways, Emi's adventures at the rave remind me of this song.

"What... did you just give me?"
neumanproductions

kosherbacon wrote:
neumanproductions wrote: Knowing Kosher, that is where the real fun is going to be.
Wait, what? "Madame Lillian's" already finished, with a happy ending and a yuri trap threesome. Unless you're talking about this story which... I am not writing :P
Only meaning to imply that your fics have that pattern of saving the best for last. Effecting a lot of my thought process, just wait till my post tonight, you'll see what I mean. :wink: