Pharaoh's Phables: *F/CC Ch.4: ANGEL OF DEATH*

WORDS WORDS WORDS

vhalhi

Re: Pharaoh's Phables: *The E-Rin-genous Zone*

Post by vhalhi »

PharaohSauron wrote: About twenty minutes, and several “Rin-domized” discussions later, including one about whether or not coconuts can actually migrate
The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?

PharaohSauron

Re: Pharaoh's Phables: *UPDATE INCOMING!*

Post by PharaohSauron »

My God, I suck. I hate it when I find a fanfiction I actually like and then see it never gets updated. Irony is great, isn't it? (So is sarcasm.)

I swear, I will get focus this reinterest in the Fate series back into this story, and I will post the next fight by wekkend's end.
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Wow, didn't expect to see you back here, let alone continue this story.
Welcome back.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Given how long it's been since this has updated, I'll probably have to reread the entire thread.

What a shame… :lol:
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
PharaohSauron

Post by PharaohSauron »

And the Pharaoh keeps his word! (For once...)

Heads up, I think I suck at writing for Lilly. (It has also been almost two years as well, but that's beside the point.) Sure, Hisao, Hanako, and Rin are perfect for me, but Lilly... We'll see how Shizune, Misha, and Emi go when we hit those bridges.

CHAPTER 4: ANGEL OF DEATH

“Lilly, are you sure you’re comfortable with this?”

I turned towards Hisao to address his concerns. He’s such a considerate boy. “I assure you, Hisao, that I will be able to perform adequately.” I’m sure he remembers that Seraph adjusted the game for someone with my lack of proper vision; I just wonder how he thinks I “see” this world. Perhaps I see it in code, like that popular film series I heard about a while ago. Actually, I believe that Rin would probably think that.

The truth is I have always been able to “see” my surroundings, just in a different way. What they say about the other sense becoming stronger with the absence of one is true. I can get a good image of a place in my mind’s eye the way sound reflects off of the objects, the aroma wafting through the air, and how things are positioned along the floor through touch. Taste really doesn’t play into it, unless someone is wearing edible clothing. My, my; I believe Rin is rubbing off on me…

The moment we entered this world, it was as if the efficiency of my senses were heightened tenfold. I could even make out how my friends appeared and what they were wearing; and I could see why Hisao was at a loss for words, judging by Shizune’s, Rin’s, and Hanako’s outfits. I must say, I am a bit proud with the way Hanako has handled herself, what with wearing such little clothing…

My, my; I do believe I have let my mind wander a bit. I should move out toward the arena. I walk out toward the middle of the roof, a clear spot surrounded by large air conditioner-type boxes that are probably on most skyscraper roofs.

“HEY, LILLY! SHICCHAN SAYS ‘IF YOU’RE A KNIGHT, WHERE’S YOUR SWORD?’ I want to know that, too…” I’m not sure if I was losing my hearing after that Misha Shout or if she was turning to someone else and tapered off. “I believe I’ll borrow Rin’s line and say ‘I’m fine; just wait and see.’” Rin spoke up, saying “You can have that line; I didn’t copyright it.” I’m pretty sure I could hear a slight sigh out of Hisao; I’ve noticed he has not been quite as overt in his…“exasperation” toward Rin’s unique way about her. Perhaps she’s like tea; you may need a few cups before you get used to it and appreciate its subtle flavor and benefits.

In reality, I had been using my sword as an impromptu walking cane, making sure I don’t walk into any of those AC units; that wouldn’t befit the image of the King of Knights. My sword is hidden to prevent others from realizing who my character is, according to the story in this series; however, I can see an aura swirling around it. It appears to be a long sword with gold and blue designs around the hilt and guard. I faced out toward the city, dull lights and dull noise from the streets below; if I focused I could hear that slight digital quality to it, reminding me that this was still the game and not reality.

As I placed my sword into the ground, acting as a hand rest, I stood up prim and proper as I heard my opponent’s approach. He appeared out of thin air, so I gather he used speed faster than the human eye can track, either running or jumping up the side of the building. It took me a moment to realize who Seraph had used for this Assassin character. “My, my…”

The man stood in traditional samurai garb, hakama, kimono, and such, mostly shades of light purple, and wore his hair in a high ponytail. His samurai sword was long compared to mine, anywhere between ninety and one hundred fifty centimeters. I’m sorry I can’t be exact; I’ve never been good with measurements…
“Ah, my dear Saber; it will be an honor to fight one such as yourself.” The way he said that in such a care-free voice, with a slight smirk and closed eyes, I knew it was Nurse… Nurse… funny, it seems I can’t recall his name. Nurse it is, then. He continued, “Let us see how well you fare against an angel of death!”

Suddenly, Cici’s voice echoed over the rooftop: “FIGHT.”

----------------------------
Chapter has been broken up, as per pinned topic. See, people do read them!

That, and I'm half-asleep.
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.
LegyPlegy

Post by LegyPlegy »

PharaohSauron wrote: The man stood in traditional samurai garb, hakama, kimono, and such, mostly shades of light purple, and wore his hair in a high ponytail.
I'm still sure that lilly can't see colors, even with her heightened senses.

Otherwise, great (yet short :c) chapter!

Also fast replies ftw
Damn paper trails
Shyierguy

Re: Pharaoh's Phables: *F/CC Ch.4: ANGEL OF DEATH*

Post by Shyierguy »

Well, light does have a wavelength, so it could be possible to hear color. I may be wrong, but that's just my thoughts.
For anything to be normal, it must be different.