A day in the life of ____________

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Csihar

Re: A day in the life of ____________

Post by Csihar »

kosherbacon wrote:Also, whiskey is spelled wrong in that sentence.
Actually, apparently it can go either way.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

I stand corrected.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

It’s nice to see all the detail being paid to my work. I will be writing the next one starting tomorrow and I might or might not go with the Lilly angle; since it will require some deep thinking on how to write from a blind person's POV.(having been born with good eyes doesn't help much :mrgreen: ) Also, I feel like going Emi to maybe balance the groupings up. Especially, since we haven’t seen her yet.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

neumanproductions wrote:It’s nice to see all the detail being paid to my work. I will be writing the next one starting tomorrow and I might or might not go with the Lilly angle; since it will require some deep thinking on how to write from a blind person's POV.(having been born with good eyes doesn't help much :mrgreen: )
This story might help if you need an example of how to pull that off well.

neumanproductions

Glad to see people are enjoying this writing experiment of mine. As promised, I decided to write from Lilly’s POV. More than likely I’ll have the next one done during the weekend since I got through my abridge voicing and hectic testing. I just wish to point out 3 things in this story:
1) When I mention classmates/class it refers to the year.
2) Some might not think Kenji is like this but it’s a fanfic, I need him for this.
3) *And the rule of funny does apply as decreed by Csihar*
Anyways, enjoy chapter 3: ADITLO Lilly :mrgreen:

A Day in the Life of Lilly

*Tick….tick….tick* I wake up to the sound of my clock ticking in my ear. Lately, I haven’t needed to set the alarm since my internal clock has become so fine-tuned over the years. Always waking up at 7:00; same time, same morning routine. I have memorized the layout of my room so well by now that I can almost picture the shapes in my mind. I move over to my window to let the morning air flood in. A chill runs down my spine from the incoming air.

“What a way to wake yourself up in the morning. Hmhm…Better than a cold shower I’d say.”

--------------------------------------------------------

As I had previously experienced in my room, a chill was indeed lingering in the air. My cane was tapping on the path as I made my way to the main building. *chirp, chirp, tweet* The birds seemed like they didn’t mind the cold that much, hehe.

“Morning Lilly.”

“Oh, good morning.”

“How’s it going Lilly?”

“Very good, thanks for asking.”

It’s always nice to talk with others in the morning. I enter the building and as more people are giving me comments and greetings I feel as though something is up. As I continue towards class my cane hits something in the middle of the hallway.

“Ouch!!” I know that voice.

“Kenji, are you alright?”

“No I am not! Why don’t you watch where you’re swinging that thing?” I didn’t think I hit him that hard.

“Anyways, I guess some condolences are in order for having won over another of my potential recruits to your feminist side of the force.” And here he goes off again about feminist conspiracies.

“What are you talking about Kenji.”

“Come on Satou. I know all about how you and Nakai have paired yourselves off. And it seems like the news it traveling throughout our class.” Is that why my classmates were acknowledging me more than usual this morning?

“K-kenji, I don’t know where you got this idea but it’s un-foundational.”

“Ah, trying to deny it I see. Just like I knew you would, which is why I have these.” I hear him shuffle through what must be his bag.

“These photos are all I need. They show you having secret rendezvous with Hisao in town.” He shoves something in my face as though I could see it.

“Y-you were following us?”

“Of course, I always look out for a fellow he-man.”

“Kenji, I’m telling you it’s nothing like that. Hisao was just helping me go into town because Hanako was busy.” I stand with my most confident composure.

“Likely story. I’ll let you off with a warning this time, but I’ll continue to keep an eye on you.” I feel his breath in my face; he must be sternly eyeing me up. “Mark my words! I won’t let you get the better of me.”

“Fine, just say it don’t spray it.” I hear him storm off in frustration. “Same, old Kenji.”

Finishing with the final stretch of my walk I ponder what Kenji had just said. Does it really appear like me and Hisao are together? I dwell on my thoughts. Remembering that day when Hisao and I walked to town, stopped at the convenience store, hehe…ran into Rin. I really did enjoy the time I spent with him. But…I know Hanako really likes him. She hasn’t told me directly, but ever since he tried to talk to her for the first time in the library I have noticed a certain aura radiating from her. I want them to have a chance, at least first, before I investigate this feeling any longer. I take my seat just as class is about to begin.

----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as class ends I head for the tea-room. The hallways are full of the hustle-n-bustle of students rushing to get outside and enjoy the warmth. I continue to hear their voices and footsteps even when turning to the secluded portion of the building where the tea-room is located. When I arrive, I begin making some tea when I feel a warm presence enter the room.

“Hanako, is that you?” Her presence really has gotten warmer as of late but it seems like she is not alone.

“I’m here as well, Lilly. How’s your day been thus far?”

I feel the warmth of the sun coming in from the window. The aroma of tea and sandwiches fills the air.

“Hanako, would you like some tea?”

“Huhh….”

“I said would you care for some tea.”

“Y-yes…oh, sorry I was ummm…just spaced out there for a second.”

I chuckle a bit. It sounds to me like she hasn’t taken her mind off Hisao ever since we sat down. I wonder if she has heard the rumors as well? I pour some tea into her cup and continue the conversion I had been having with Hisao. Apparently, he had also gotten wind of Kenji’s little story and was apologizing for any discomfort it had been causing me. I politely reject the need for such, as I am just as much a part of the misunderstanding; if not more. The next time I took a sip of my tea I could tell we had been talking for a while. It’s already this cold? Hanako hadn’t been much a part of the conversations we were having. In fact, I sometimes lost track that she was even there while listening to one of Hisao’s tales of his youth. He still hasn’t told me the full story on how he ended up at Yamaku, but I’ll leave that for now. I know he will tell me when he is ready and there is no sense in rushing such a personal topic.

*Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong* “Oh, that must be the end of lunch.”

Through the window I could hear the students starting to crowd back into the school. Some were protesting how they wished it could have lasted longer, but I don’t think their wish will come true anytime soon. I start clearing the table and insist that Hanako and Hisao head back while I finish; otherwise they would be late for sure. Miyagi would understand, but I’m not too sure about Muto in this case. Then again, knowing him, he might not mind too much. They refuse, of course. Both of them have the same kind heart and aura; I would love to see them get together. That idea of Kenji’s begins to cloud my mind again. I enjoy spending time with Hisao but does it really look like I have that sort of deeper connection with him. I feel my cheeks slightly getting warmer as a small though of Hisao and me as a couple pops in to my head.

“We’ll be heading back to class Lilly. Do want us to accompany you?”

“Oh, no thank you. I’ll be fine. Now hurry up or you’ll be late.”

“W-we’ll be fine Lilly. Please, take care now.”

“Hehe, I will.” I hear them exit the room as I put the final cup in its place. I pick up my cane I left leaning against the wall and make my way back to class. “I hope they make it in time.”

-----------------------------------------------------

Seems as though people were starting to disband the rumors about Hisao and me when they found out the source was Kenji. This isn’t the first time he has started a rumor like this and probably won’t be the last. I pack up my things and begin heading out to the garden. I would have gone to see Hanako but she told me she was probably going to be finishing her book today so I didn’t want to distract her. Besides, today would be the perfect time to admire the garden. The smell of the roses and lilies are their strongest on days like these. Along the way a few people acknowledged the rumors and apologized for spreading them so readily. For some odd reason I felt a little sad to know that they had been disbanded. No, no matter how much I think about it Hanako deserves this opportunity more. Her life has been filled with much more loneliness than my ever will, anything that makes her happy makes me happy. Despite my self-denial my mind continues to dwell on Hisao.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Upon reaching the garden I take a seat on a bench next to what should be some lilacs. I could tell by the strong scent that I was correct. The sun was radiating down warming my entire body. It feels so nice. The warmth and smell of the flowers make an excellent combination, what could possibly make this day any better.

“May I share this seat with you?” A familiar voice sparks my interest.

“H-hisao?”

“Yeah, it’s me.”

“Of course, please sit.”

Even with the sun’s rays beating down I could feel the heat from Hisao’s body. This wasn’t a big bench so we were practically touching each other.

“What brings you to this area of the school?”

“Well, originally I got pulled by Misha and Shizune to help them with some SC related work but then I was kicked out. I think it was because of something I said to Shizune.”

“I’m sure that’s not the case. I’ve never known you to say anything offensive.”

“You have only known me for a while though.”

“I can just tell.” I let out a chuckle disguising what I know to be a slight blush.

“Really. That’s a pretty good talent you’ve got there then.” He laughs to match the pace of my own. “The flowers are beautiful today aren’t they?”

“From what I can tell.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Lilly. I should have thought...”

“Don’t mention it Hisao. I might not be able to see the colors but I can imagine them as an outline.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Even though I can’t see the shape of something, by touching it I can picture an outlined image in my mind. Allow me to demonstrate.” I take Hisao’s hand and hold it in my own. “I see five fingers attached to a broad hand, with a little hair on the back, hehe.”

“And you’re able to picture that in your mind?”

“Exactly, and by doing that I’m able to predict what something would look like if I could see; ignoring the color of course.”

“Then why don’t you try to picture my face.” He lifts my hands to his face.

“O-okay then.”

I move my hands steadily through his hair then on towards his ears and cheeks. His face is harm. I would suspect him of blushing if it wasn’t for the heat; that must have been the culprit. I continue running my hands across his eyes, then nose and finally his lips. They are soft, very soft. They start to move.

(mumbling) “Got a good enough picture?” I slowly retract my hands; now trembling themselves.

“Yeah, you don’t seem… too ugly.”

“Wait, you’re joking right?” I start to laugh and Hisao joins along after he realizes my joke.

“You look like a handsome man to me.”

I once again feel my face start to get warm. I am picturing the outline of this man in my head. My heart is now starting to thump louder. Wait, I can’t let these feelings take over. I have to be strong for Hanako’s sake.

“Thanks for the compliment Lilly. I guess I’ll be heading back to the dorms now. Kenji wanted to discuss something with me today and I think it is the best time to straighten out these rumors at the source. Also, I might have a chance to get back some of the money he owes me.”

I felt the bench spring up slightly from the loss of weight.

“Knowing him, he will probably have some sort of excuse for not paying you.”

“Guess I should try anyways. See you tomorrow Lilly.”

“Alright then, talk to you later.”

He left. My heart finally begins to return to its normal rhythm. I still want Hanako to have a chance with Hisao but I don’t think it’s healthy for me to bottle these feelings inside. No matter how much I continue to deny their existence they persist. Perhaps a cold shower will clear my head. I fixate myself from the bench and make my way towards the dorms.

------------------------------------------------

After drying off I put on my pajamas and lay down on the bed. Today has been interesting indeed. First Kenji spreads a rumor, and then I have a moment with Hisao that makes me believe Kenji’s tale isn’t of total fiction. My eyelids start to feel heavy. I could continue to bottle up my feelings but that only has seemed to make things worse. My body feels like it has started relaxing. But I can’t ignore Hanako’s feelings either; let alone what Hisao might think. My lavender scented outlet plug-in sooths my senses. He probably just sees me as a friend. My eyelids are finally stuck shut. Oh, what do I do? *tick...tick…tick*
Last edited by neumanproductions on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Aww, cute. ^_^ The face-touching part was rather HHHNNNGGG-worthy (I'll be pretty disappointed if that doesn't happen in the game, actually). Lilly telling Kenji to "say it don't spray it" seemed a little out of character, but I think it's justified by the rule of funny.

Member22

Post by Member22 »

I agree with the face touching part... I have a feeling its going to be in Lilly's route.... very thoughtful of you neumanproductions!!
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
neumanproductions

Again, I appreciate the views and Deviantart seems to like good as well. You've been so supportive that I will give everyone a hint as what to expect from the next chapter.

It involves a lot of heavy breathing. Hehe
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

neumanproductions wrote:Ara ara, Lilly POV
This Lillyfag is quite pleased. Keep up the good work.
neumanproductions

This chapter was one of the most interesting for me to write. I wanted to give Emi her naturally optimistic personality but decided I wanted to play her inner emotions more than what she expresses outwardly. That’s the point of the series anyways; looking at their inner thoughts. Also, Emi is the only one who has a direct idea of what Hisao’s disability is so that was an important aspect to talk about.
I also wanted to write this with the feelings of the forums by playing on her being the least poplar, along with the sprite change. Devs=gods: You’ll understand that later.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter 4. ADITLO Emi [Warning: Sequel planned for the future :wink: ]

A Day in the Life of Emi
______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Deep breathing) It’s cold out this morning. I take another left turn. My breathing is starting to pick up as my heart’s timing matches my step. Another left turn. I continue this process until I see someone approaching from the distance. He’s finally arrived. The pace of my run starts to slow to a jog and finally hits a stop. My body forces itself to make up for the oxygen it had failed to gather while running. (Deep breathing) By the time the figure reaches me, my breathing has slowed to a crawl.

(Yawning) “Morning Emi.”

“Hisao, don’t tell me you stayed up late last night.”

“Well I did have some work to finish.”

“You had all weekend.Why didn’t you do it then?”

“Kenji was using my room as a blockade for most of yesterday; so I spent the time trying to kick him out.”

“Hehe, I could see that as being a problem. Anyways, you look really tired. Maybe we should pass on you running today.”

“Really?”

“No.” I chuckle as Hisao looks like he just had the chair pulled from underneath him. I’m already to go but I watch as Hisao stretches his leg and other muscles. Those soccer shorts really look good on him. We soon step onto the track and start with a light jog. Slowly, our pace starts to quicken to a light run.

“Come on Hisao, you can do better than that.” He still looks tired but I’m not going to let that stop him from at least getting some exercise. I break out into a full run and leave him far behind eventually lapping him. I decide to continue running alongside him instead of passing.

“Here, I guess I can run next to you and keep company. You can be done when you do as many laps as me.”

(panting) “Isn’t that a little unlikely seeing as you just completely lapped me?”

“Fast in the mind but not in the legs.” I laugh and he laughs alongside me with a more sarcastic tone.

After about 2 times around the track, I see Hisao starting to have a hard time. I ease up a bit and allow him to get ahead of me eventually to the point where he was right behind me. His breathing is so heavy I feel his exhalations reaching my back. I stop dead on the spot and turn around but Hisao isn’t paying any attention to where he was going. “His…” *crash*

My eyes had closed from the sudden impact. I felt something heavy lying on my chest that was all sweaty. A heavy breathing noise was all I could hear followed shortly by a slight moan. The weight suddenly leaves my chest but is replaced by another warm feeling on my right…breast. My eyes slowly open at the same time as another pair across from me. I see myself reflected in the blue ocean that is before me; then I feel something squeezing a particular spot on my body.

“Hmmmm” I feel a sensation I haven’t felt before. It’s so warm. The blue pools I had been looking into before, make their way towards my chest.

“Ahhhhhh” He retracts himself from my body faster than if he had touched a hot stove. “E-emi…I-I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…I…I…” He suddenly grabs his chest and clenches his teeth.

“Hisao!” moved over to him as quickly as I could. This is just like last time; it was my fault all my fault. “Hisao, speak to me! Oh, I have to get someone.” He grabs my arm before I could call for help.

(Panting) “I…I’ll be alright Emi. Just a moment of shock that all.” He begins to regain his composure.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I can’t help feeling responsible for his predicament. “I feel like this is my fault, I…I shouldn’t have pushed you so much in the running and then stop without any notice.”

“It’s alright Emi.” My own pulse starts to increase. “You were only trying to push me because you want me to become stronger. Besides, it is I who should have been watching where I was running.” He gives me a light smile as he picks himself off the ground. “It’s getting close to class time. Why don’t we head back and get ready. I would hate to not have taken a shower before class; considering how sweaty I am.” He extends his hand to help me which I accept without delay. I’m surprised he has the strength to lift me up after what just happened.

On the way back towards the dorm I continually ask Hisao if he is alright. He just smiles and gives me the same response as before. I really got to learn to not push him so hard; especially after his first episode on the track. I know that was my fault. Stupid Emi! Why do you always have to be in such a rush?

“You know, Emi. Sometimes the best things in life are those that we have to slow down in order to acknowledge. Otherwise, you’ll just pass them by without even knowing they exist.”

I look at him wondering if he had just read my thoughts. That was exactly what I needed to hear. I had always been in a rush my entire life, yet never took much time to appreciate the little things. Moments such as this walk with Hisao, the times at the track in the morning, or maybe even what happened just a moment ago. My face starts to slightly fill with blood giving my cheeks a light red color. I attempt to hide it from Hisao but I know he saw.

“Don’t worry about it. I won’t tell anyone about our accident today.” I can tell that he was blushing as well. “This will just be a secret between you and me. No one else will ever know, agreed?” I slightly hesitate at the thought of a secret that only Hisao and I would share.

“Agreed.”

We soon reach the division between our respective dorms and part ways. My mind is still thinking of the incident that occurred no less than ten minutes ago. Should I have responded differently? I’m getting a little thirsty. I reach into bag to find my water bottle when a small box makes its way into my hand.

“Oh no.” I dash back to where I had just come from, into the boy’s dorm, then head towards Hisao’s room. I knock on the door.

“Kenji for the last time, I already said I don’t have any more money.” The door opens mid-sentence with a shirtless Hisao coming out from behind. I see several scars coving the section of his chest where his heart would be located.

“E-emi?” He quickly closes the door. “Give me just a second.”

Those scars. I know Hisoa has a bad heart but it looks as though it is more serious than I thought. It looked as though he had been through drastic surgery at some point. He must have dealt with a lot of pain both physically and mentally. The door opens again with Hisao now wearing a white undershirt.

“Sorry, about that. I ummm…just don’t like to be seen by girls without my shirt on. I guess you could call me shy in some way, haha.” He tried to laugh it off but I knew the real reason he didn’t want to be seen. Hisao has asked me after his first episode to not tell anyone about his heart. I haven’t even told Rin. “Earth to Emi, come in Emi.”

“Huh…”

“You came here for some reason?”

“Oh, I wanted to give this to you earlier but I forgot.” I take out the small box from my bag.

“What is it?” He opens it. “This is a lunchbox?”

“Yeah, I made it for you earlier this morning. I filled it with some good, healthy stuff for you.”

“It looks delicious; I didn’t know you could cook Emi.”

“Well, I dabble.”

“Thanks Emi. I know it will taste exceptional. Would you like me to eat with you and Rin on the roof today?”

“I actually have a meeting with the track team during lunch so I wouldn’t be there and I think Rin is going to be in the art room but I’m not too sure.”

“Alright, thanks again for the lunch though.”

Hisao and I each exchange our goodbyes and I head back to my room. I look at the clock on my way out of the dorm.

“Damn, I’m going to be late.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today’s classes went as normal. The events of this morning still ponder themselves in my brain. I look at my chest. They seem so small; even Rin has a bigger bust then me. I had always used this fact as an advantage in running; since it gave me an advantage over some of the other big, breasted girls. However, what I have learnt from any manga or anime I’ve seen, it always seems to be that the guys favor bigger breasts. Just look at poor Mayumi from Shuffle! in comparison to the other girls. I don’t believe I’m that extremely disliked by men because of their size. I thought some people liked this look though. *huh* If only I could magically make them bigger, you know, for Hisao’s sake.

------------------------------------------------------------

The sun continued its onslaught of heat; even while it was getting near its time to set. I completed my 10th lap around the track. Running has always been my best time to think. I take a break to tighten my braces and take a swig of water. I see someone walking in the distance towards me. The person was wearing a boy’s uniform and at first I thought it to be Hisao but when the light around the image came into focus I knew who it was.

“Hi Rin!” I wave to her. She waits until she is almost at my position to respond.

“You’re practicing this late?”

“Actually, I had just wanted to clear my head. By the way, why are you out here?”

“I was heading back to the dorms.”

“But, they’re in the opposite direction.”

“I felt like taking the scenic route.”

“That’s not very efficient, you would have gotten there faster had you just headed straight there.”

“You know, sometimes the best things in life are those that we have to slow down in order to acknowledge. Otherwise, you’ll just pass them by without even knowing they exist.” That’s exactly what Hisao said to me this morning. Is this where he got it from or was it the other way around? “Now that I told you, what is it you’re thinking about?”

I really didn’t want to talk to Rin about what I was truly thinking about. I promised Hisao that I wouldn’t speak a word but I could talk about part of it.

“Well, do I look a little childish to you?”

“As in the pigtails, your height, bust size…”

“I think I get the picture.”

“You’re only the age you feel. The body is always something that can changed, heck they make a business out of the practice. Doctors make millions of dollars forming superficial beauty and age. Those people will die the same time no matter what they look like. How one feels however can transcend that appearance. You’re body can be fifty yet you still maintain the same youth as when you were a teen. Sometimes you are childish and sometimes you’re very mature.” She smiles.

“Thanks Rin, that helps a bit. However, I still feel like I would prefer to look more physically developed in some cases.”

“What prompted that conclusion?”

What should I say? Maybe I could bend my promise a little.

“It has to do with Hisao and umm…his condition.”

“I knew the problem was in his pants.”

“Wait, what, no that’s not what I’m talking about.”

(Mumbling to self) “So there’s still a chance.”

“What did you say Rin?”

“So there were ants in his pants.”

“Rin! Stop getting the wrong idea.” She gives a relieved look like she avoided something. “Never mind, I’ll just be heading straight back to the dorm to shower now.” As I pack up my stuff and have already started heading back, Rin’s voice reaches me once more.

“Don’t let Hisao’s ants get to you as well. I suggest you fall asleep with your head facing the north.”

“What for?”

“I hear that if you do that and make a wish, you’ll be blessed by the gods.” She smiles and continues on her initial path as I head back to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------

By the time I returned to my room, after washing, the sky had turned dark. It looked as though it had gotten cold. That seems very unusual after having been such a warm day. I prepare for bed and make sure my gym clothes are laid out for tomorrow’s run. I lie in bed simply thinking and breathing.

“North, huh.” I think about which way is north and shift in bed so my head is facing its direction. This isn’t the most comfortable position as it causes me to scrunch up to fit my whole body on the bed. “If this works please allow me to be more physically appealing in Hisao’s eyes. Even if I can’t be seen physically, please let him see me for the age I feel.” Sleep starts to overcome my tired body. “But most importantly, please take care of Hisao. I…I love hi…” The words drift away into the empty night and so do I.
Wren

Post by Wren »

Very good read so far. I enjoy these PoV's. Can't wait for the next ones :).
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

You're getting good at these, nice work. :D
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Emi, just keep telling yourself that anything more than a handful is a waste. :P

Anyways, I'm glad to see how well you tackled Emi. I identify with her the least, so there's no way I could've done what you did. Also, your lines from Rin make me REALLY look forward to her turn.
Those scars. I know Hisoa has a bad heart but it looks as though it is more serious than I thought. It looked as though he had been through drastic surgery at some point. He must have dealt with a lot of pain both physically and mentally. The door opens again with Hisao now wearing a white undershirt.
A little something for you to fix before shipping it off to DA. :)
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Why is everyone in love with Hisao?

Man, this can't end well :/
neumanproductions

Esa94 wrote:Why is everyone in love with Hisao?

Man, this can't end well :/
Try to imagine it basically in the Shuffle and School Days sense where everyone is in love with the main male character. Or if you prefer, every harem anime in existance. I don't think i'll go too far into this, but to me it seems more realistic that more than one person would fall in love with this clueless guy. Especially, as you can see, I combined several of the aspects from each path where each of the girls have grown a liking to Hisao.
Thank you 10 years of anime watching, for warping my brain. :wink: