A day in the life of ____________

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Katsuu

Re: A day in the life of ____________

Post by Katsuu »

I've never read any POV fanfics until now, and I like it. The fact that every girl has Hisao on her mind seems a bit idealistic, but... so right. :mrgreen: Some of the thought processes seemed a little too "expositiony" for me, and in some instances they seemed to stray from character, but I guess that makes them more like real people. Well, the latter part at least. xD Overall, a very good read.
TipsyRooster

Post by TipsyRooster »

Oh god, now I'm even more anticipated for the full game.
Cockadoodle...hic!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Wow, people are actually still reading my first works and enjoying them. Rest assured, I will eventually come back to this series one day for I have promised some people a sequal to the Emi PoV and I wanted to do either a Misha or Kenji one. That's how I got side-tracked into writing my "A God Among Men" series on my other forum page and it seems I keep coming up with new things pushing this back.
Anyways, thanks for the support guys. Having only a part of the VN out affords a lot of liberties that can be taken advantage of.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Blood-Beryl

Post by Blood-Beryl »

It took me two sessions now to read your complete series and I am really impressed. It is very interesting to see things through the eyes of the girls and your style of writing does not seem inappropriate to me or something like that.
But I wonder if Shizune would really use such methods. :?

I think I like either Rins or Hanakos episode most. First one because it is kind of...hm, philosophical (which of course fits Rin well) and calm while Hanakos episode is pretty cute and affecting.
And as already mentioned it would be great to see such a investigation sequence with Lilly in the game.^^
Hisaos episode seemed more like a summary to me. But of course it is not easy to feature his feelings if he has not make his decison yet.

Anyway, great work. I am looking forward to your next episode(s).
(Motivates me to progress with my own FF...)
Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Gotta say Rin's perspective was my favorite... But then again she is my favorite next to Hanako or maybe their tied? subject for another day though. Good work btw
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

DaMan65 wrote:Gotta say Rin's perspective was my favorite... But then again she is my favorite next to Hanako or maybe their tied? subject for another day though. Good work btw
Finally, someone who understands my dilemma.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)