KosherBacon's writefaggotry: Lilly, Hisao, Page 18

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Wren

Re: KosherBacon's writefaggotry: Rin & Hisao Pg.4

Post by Wren »

Even in my story Emi be getting some loving :P /sarcasm

Looking forward the rest of these stories. :)
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Extremist_Line wrote:You know, I just now noticed that not a single one of your OCs is listed as having Emi in anything other than "Would not get along with"
EDIT: Well, except for Shin, but he's a nutcase, so no one cares about his opinion.
God, you just hate that poor girl.
Even my series plans on having a sequel to the HisaoxEmi relationship. And yet she is still #5 on my list; how is this possible?
[Most possible reasoning#1]

[Possibility #2] She's giving chocolates to Hisao, that makes sense.

[Possibility #3] She and Hanako had to have gone through the most physical pain

Okay, maybe #4 now. Sorry Shizune.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Alright, alright. Edited so the dead girl would've liked her. :lol:

Even though Emi would've genki'd her to death.

Emina still wouldn't like her due to the similarities in their name and fear that Emi would talk her into doing something dumb that would screw up her remaining leg. :P
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

I want more Rin. D:
Really enjoyed the last story, I want a continuation :)
Your OCs sound interesting too, gonna have to check out their stories later
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Reading the crack-tastic Foe-Yay story that is Shizune and Lilly's relationship, I'm wondering if Lilly can write. (Since a recent blog post clarified that Shizune can write.)
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Sgt_Frog wrote:Reading the crack-tastic Foe-Yay story that is Shizune and Lilly's relationship, I'm wondering if Lilly can write. (Since a recent blog post clarified that Shizune can write.)
I suppose she could type using one of those braille typewriters or something?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Oh God, more OC's. :roll: :lol: I swear, I'll post stuff featuring canon characters first before I post what I'm doing with these people.

Now, it has been mentioned several times on the forums that Yamaku is not for mental illnesses. But what if you're loaded and you want your bat-shit insane child to have a quality education?

Behold, St. Pfil's Specialty Academy, the not-Yamaku. The buildings are modern, the colors are cool and sleek, and the children are a bit... off. Naturally, I started out making analogues to KS characters, at least in terms of relationships with each other, and things mutated from there. See if you can spot who is who. I'll keep their mental illnesses hush-hush for now, since they're mostly plot relevant. Nobody will have Asperger's, at least not intentionally.

Saint Pfil's Specialty Academy is a specialized boarding school that caters to children with mental illnesses and developmental disorders. The large compound contains several campuses, each teaches at a particular grade level, from preschool to high school, as well as offering some junior college and technical school courses for adults. The characters below are from St. Pfil's High School, which teaches teens and young adults that are capable of performing at a high school level. Since many disturbed children attend, security is tight and visible.

The buildings are modern, with wide-open spaces and large windows that fill the halls with natural lighting. The grays and blues of painted steel, reflective glass, and raw concrete are the dominant colors at the High School. Homerooms are divided by specialty and are named after gemstones, with a numerical designator indicating grade level. Aimi, Izumi, and Kouta are in Onyx 2, then 3, for example. Homerooms keep the same teacher throughout high school and advance together as a class, to foster camaraderie among the students and allow the teachers to track their long term progress. A small army of therapists and counselors are on staff to provide pupils with regular rehabilitation sessions.

St Pfil's school uniform is western style, with light gray blazers/jackets, white collared shirts, navy blue pants/pleated skirts, and pale blue-gray neckties. In warm weather, students may wear white tennis shirts that are trimmed with the same light blue that their neckties come in. The cool colors are chosen to hopefully calm down some students and are reminiscent of hospitals. Plaid was considered but rejected when it was found that it drove some students to attempt suicide. Uniforms use low-profile zippers instead of buttons, due to fears that some students eat them. All neckwear are clip-on to prevent their use as weapons or as improvised rope to lynch from. Special permission is required to have pockets.

*************************************************************************************************

Aimi Kondo: Average height, very thin build, flat chest. Long, black, wavy hair.
An arrogant and superficial transfer student; self proclaimed “Queen Bitch.” After some incidents, her parents made her attend St. Pfil's to be looked after, where she was horrified to be stuck going to school with "a bunch of retards." Ran for student council president, assuming guaranteed victory due to her relative normality and charisma, ended up a distant second-place during school elections. Later served as Co-president with Izumi.

Izumi Kimura: Average height, very slightly chubby. Straight shoulder length black hair. Bangs cut straight across.
A humble and soft spoken girl. Popular due to her cooperative and mediative nature. Student council president and friend to just about everybody except Aimi.

Kouta Ishii: Taller than average height, stout build. Very short hair, sometimes a mohawk.
A gentle, scholarly guy. Gets along with just about anyone and avoids confrontations whenever possible. Went to a normal school until a tragic love confession went wrong. Don't worry, his heart is just fine.

Leslie Peppard: Tall, middle aged, caucasian male.
Mister Peppard is the homeroom teacher for the "Onyx" class. He is fluent in several languages and used to be a teacher at an elite boarding school in the United States before he moved to Japan.

Michi Mizuno: Tall, flat chested, brown hair in a single braid, glasses.
Has severe difficulties in school and in personal relationships due to her condition. Otherwise very kind and highly intelligent. Her only friend is Yasu.

Yasu Arima: Shorter than average and busty. Short, spiky, black hair.
A troubled child with many interests and passions that come and go. Also has severe problems keeping friends due to her condition. Her only current friend is Michi, who is the only person who can put up with her shit due to her own condition.

Kazuko Abe: Short, wavy black hair. Physically fit, slightly taller than average.
The captain of the soccer team. Fiercely competitive

Wakana Yamazaki: Rarely wears her uniform, preferring outfits with abundance of patent leather and buckles. Wears heavy makeup and outlandish wigs of various colors.
Talented musician. Heads an avant-garde experimental music "band."

Mayu Fujiwara: Wears fancy dresses and hats to hide from sun. Sneaks in frills, lace, and old-timey ornaments onto her uniform whenever she's forced to wear it
A refined, upper class lady, who is standoffish and aloof to commoners. Careful maneuvering is required to stay in her good graces. Head of the international cooking club .

Cindy Anderson: Seen in costume just as often as she is in a school uniform.
A transfer student from the United States. A total Japanophile and fan of Anime and Manga weeaboo. She REALLY likes to cosplay and is sexually assertive.

Joaquín Maria Cornelio Álvarez de la Concepción Alonso Rubio Sanz Marín Castro Serrano, or simply, Cornelio: Short, slicked back hair. Curly sideburns. Shirt usually half open to show off his jewelery.
The spoiled son of a diplomat attached to the Nicaraguan consulate in Tokyo. A total ladies' man and a master in romance and seduction.

Mariko Ito: Slightly taller than average, average build. Black hair frequently curled.
A girl with very little free time leftover from her many talents and interests. Her best friend is Hiraku.

Hiraku Ota: Average height, spiky short, brown hair.
An easy going guy who mostly keeps to himself in class. He grew up with Mariko and puts up with her well enough to be her best friend.

Kyouki Shoujo?
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

kosherbacon wrote:Joaquín Maria Cornelio Álvarez de la Concepción Alonso Rubio Sanz Marín Castro Serrano, or simply, Cornelio: Short, slicked back hair. Curly sideburns. Shirt usually half open to show off his jewelery.
The spoiled son of a diplomat attached to the Nicaraguan consulate in Tokyo. A total ladies' man and a master in romance and seduction.
YOU JUST INSPIRED ME TO CONTINUE MY FIC.

If I'm allowed to use this dude.
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

SnigendePind wrote:
kosherbacon wrote:Joaquín Maria Cornelio Álvarez de la Concepción Alonso Rubio Sanz Marín Castro Serrano, or simply, Cornelio: Short, slicked back hair. Curly sideburns. Shirt usually half open to show off his jewelery.

Sure, however, there might be an issue with his usefulness to you. I'll PM you the fic I have that features him.
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

kosherbacon wrote:
SnigendePind wrote:

Sure, however, there might be an issue with his usefulness to you. I'll PM you the fic I have that features him.
Hm, ok. Please do. :)
- WetCrate

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

You have me snickering madly already XD
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

I just read what KosherBacon PM'd me...

- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

SnigendePind wrote:I just read what KosherBacon PM'd me...
OMGitsJackieChan.jpg
You, friend, have won this thread with that picture :lol:
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

kosherbacon wrote:
SnigendePind wrote:I just read what KosherBacon PM'd me...
OMGitsJackieChan.jpg
You, friend, have won this thread with that picture :lol:
Seriously, just post that fic already and let others feel the mindfuckness.
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Hey, Kosher, think you could take a short moment and cook up a reply to that PM I sent you? ">_>

Unless, of course, it really was too cliché or some crap like that, and thus not worth contemplating... <_<"
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune