Word Choice

WORDS WORDS WORDS

SirMax

Word Choice

Post by SirMax »

"All I'm saying, Hisao, is that if you skip your homework you're going to regret it." Lilly chastened me, frowning at me with a note of disapproval in her voice. That was what pushed me just a little too far.

"Look, Lilly, I don't see how it's anything you need to worry about. I'm not going into this class blind, I know the material so well I could pass the test with my eyes closed. I'm practically a visionary in the subject, and if you can't see that, then I don't know who you're looking at because you're not seeing me. If you'd just open your eyes to my progress so far, you'd notice that I'm going to pass with flying colours. I know with your point of view you don't want Shizune to talk about me missing assignments, but even Emi doesn't jump down my throat about jogging as much as you are about this assignment. Have you even looked at this paper, or is this sight-unseen scolding? It's just some busy work, anyone can see that. If you were a little more observant, you might look at the bigger picture and see that this homework isn't even worth looking over, let alone doing." I snapped back.

Oddly, I noticed that as I went on, Lilly got redder and redder and her frown grew deeper and deeper, fury creeping into her normally calm features. When I finished, she hissed at me with a voice like ice. "Are you QUITE finished, Hisao?" When I nodded, slightly dumbfounded, she responded by slapping me and stalking off. Holding my cheek, I watched her walk off and wondered what had gotten her so offended.
Last edited by SirMax on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elroy

Re: Word Choice

Post by Elroy »

Hahaha, nice. Short and sweet!
Helsinki

Post by Helsinki »

I lol'd so dayum hard.
This would be even funnier animated.
"One who chases after two hares won't catch even one.".
"Ni usagi wo ou mono wa ichi usagi wo mo ezu."
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Hehe what Hisao said was so messed up and yet I lol'd so hard
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

He didn't really offend her, that's just their personal version of foreplay. Five minutes later, Lilly will come bursting back into the room with a leather suit and defibrillator.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Gash

Post by Gash »

Ozymil wrote:He didn't really offend her, that's just their personal version of foreplay. Five minutes later, Lilly will come bursting back into the room with a leather suit and defibrillator.
and whips and chains and Hanako in tow no doubt. After all how is Lily supposed to properly dominate Hisao without her slave to help her?
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

The general idea is funny, but as I continued to read, the funny kinda fell off the train and started getting ridiculous.
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

Oh lord.

Very very nice, you deserve an internet good sir.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

It was funny up to Hisao's second sentence. ^_^

Everything from then on killed it dead and mutilated the corpse. (-.-)