Pearly Whites

WORDS WORDS WORDS

kobe

Re: Pearly Whites

Post by kobe »

Well, that's one kind of vampire I don't want to cross path with!
But seriously, theeth down there? That's gotta be the most disturbing thing I've read in a while!
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

kobe wrote:Well, that's one kind of vampire I don't want to cross path with!
But seriously, theeth down there? That's gotta be the most disturbing thing I've read in a while!
:mrgreen: You're too kind, thank you!
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

well uh. Actually got around to reading this and... well it was pretty disturbing, even aside from that fanfiction thing of "Let's go out" leading to instant banging. Did you just see Teeth or something?
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

SirMax wrote:well uh. Actually got around to reading this and... well it was pretty disturbing, even aside from that fanfiction thing of "Let's go out" leading to instant banging. Did you just see Teeth or something?
Haha, thanks! Yeah, I didn't really wanna use the "a girl likes you = sex" thing, but I thought it fit, since she had...nefarious plans she wanted to get to. I was reading a thread on Misha's possible disability somewhere, and started thinking of what the craziest thing it could be, then I remembered the concept of the movie Teeth (haven't actually seen it) and bam, I knew I had to share this with the world.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Fufufu that was one of the most awesome Misha stories Ive read it was truly awsumr
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Mikage-sama wrote:Fufufu that was one of the most awesome Misha stories Ive read it was truly awsumr
Thank ye, kind sir!
Ganolink

Post by Ganolink »

Only the dead know peace from this evil.
xaolindragon

Post by xaolindragon »

I was about to say. I liked the story up until she started stripping because honestly, what kind of girl wants to fuck that quickly after someone confesses to her?

And then my face went to: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 1316467507
iamjagman

Post by iamjagman »

o.O Dear sir, you have just struck an eternal fear into my heart that if I have sex, my manhood will be chomped off by my partner's vagina. Thank you for my now everlasting virginity.

Post by Guest »

So this is what happened to Kenji