Misha's Accident

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Darkmoon

Misha's Accident

Post by Darkmoon »

**Please not as a legal notice I do not own the right to any and all Characters depicted in this fan-fic. It is only for use of "Fan based Entertainment" only! All names music and characters are under the creative commons licensing ©2006-2009 Four Leaf Studios**
Side note this is also my first K.S FF so I'm sorry if it is a little rough around the edges.

The alarm goes off *8:00* I slowly get up taking my time, I take my morning medications and get ready for school,I wonder why Shizune and Misha aren't here yet, I guess they had early morning Student Council business. I look out the window Another rainy day **sigh** I grab my jacket and head out, it's already been a month since the school festival, nothing significant really happened since then, and I at least thought Shizune and me would get a little farther then where we are now but I guess things just take time.
Walking on my way to school I pass the nurse's building as always , but for some reason today just seemed different then usual so i look back over and I see shizune sitting down leaning against the wall Shizune! I call out only just realizing that she wont be able to hear me anyway. so I walk over to her, shes sitting with her head down. I sit down beside her and place my coat over her, She looks up at me, I cant tell if its her or the rain but she seems to be in tears. she grabs on to me burying her head in my chest. She looks up at my any I try to wipe her tears away but that proves useless because of the rain.
We go inside and she holds closer to me.

**Another note i this was the game please think of the song "Painful History" as you enter the building Thank you**

Hisao? The nurse call out. Can you come here please?

I walk over Shizune still holding tight to me. He seems to have a hard face, like he's really thinking about something, this really puts me at some unease.

Its about Misha,..She had an accident...

**The song "Rain" softly starts to pick up**

Whats wrong, what happened ?

He looks even more intensely at us as I remember shizune's still holding on to me, I put my arm around her as he starts to explane's what happened

Today, I could only guess on the way to pick you up she was walking over and happened to slip,she got hurt pretty badly. She's asleep right now. I guess shizune's pretty broken up about it, she happened be there and got us immediately. We rushed her over and stopped the bleeding but she still hasn't been able to wake up yet.
I guess that would explane why I didn't see them this morning
Can we see her?
He give me another intense look then begins to show us the way,he pulls back the curtain and get a chair for us.

**The music "Shadow of Truth" starts playing**

Thank You
He gives a slight smile and walks away closing the door behind him
I wrap my arm around shizune trying to comfort her but I can't tell if its working, The heart monitors and other equipment I am all to familiar with make soft beeping sounds as they should, Her face seems so at peace, I cant remember her being so quiet, Why!? I continue to watch her ,I place my hand on hers and begin to cry just a little bit, seeing this shizune looks up and try's to sign something, but still can't tell what she's saying,.I look down shaking my head back and forth. I know she's trying to comfort me, I thought I was the one trying to comfort her , We don't go to classes and we missed out on lunch and soon starts growing darker out. I get up gently and shizune looks up at me,.then back down at misha. I grab a small drink for us both, I look at the time, its already this late? I have to take my medications soon but I don't want to leave the two of them alone.
The nurse comes through the door with a small bottle in hand
I didn't think you were going to leave them so I got your Med's for tonight and the next morning
Thank you I say as I take some then go back to the room I give the other drink to shizune who's curled up in my jacket from this morning, I sit besite her placeing my arm around her,.she leans aginst me and begins to fall asleep. I give a slight yawn then look back down at her, she seems like she's sleeping well. I look more closely at her face, then ar drawn to her lips. ,..
What am I thinking I cant do that. and Misha's right here injured and yet right now all I can think about is kissing shizune,..whats wrong with me

I take a deep breath trying not to think about it but the thought soon overwhelms me, I lean down right beside her angelic like face, my heart is racing , I inch closer and closer staring very deeply, I care for you shizune, but I only I could tell you how much I really feel about you.

I lean down softly kissing her lips, so warm,..so soft I wish I could always kiss them., suddenly something doesn't feel right, I slowly open my eyes only to find shizune's staring right back into mine,

**the song "Aria de l 'etoile" plays**

I blush even more backing away. I know she can't talk but She would probably be speechless anyway, I turn my head the other way hiding my all to obvious embarrassment, she probably feels the same way, Oh why did I do such a stupid thing, but all of a sunned I feel a gentle tug on my shirt,I look over and she's staring right back at me,..I wanna tell her how sorry i am , I try to show it as best as possible but she stops me half way shaking her head back and forth. She gives me a soft smile,wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back. After a minute or so passes she looks up at me, a tear in my eye,.she looks puzzled why i would be crying. she hold me closer wrapping her arms tighter holding my closer, I begin to wrap my arms around her. I can't tell if im happy or not right now but all I can think of is how warm she is, and how perfectly she seems to fit in my arms, I just wish this moment between us could last forever. we fall asleep, and soon after the sun starts rising I look down and see she's still holding on to me as she gently sleeps I give a slight smile and close my eyes again.

The nurse comes in to wake up misha as he takes a picture us while we sleep
Lets not wake them Misha, but i can tell your plan to get these two together really worked.
They both smile and quietly leave the room

END...
I only arrange Pics I do not Draw only use Photoshop. "All Characters Copyrighted".
©2006-2009 Four Leaf Studios
Raze

Re: Misha's Accident

Post by Raze »

lol wut

Misha could never be silent for that amount of time.
Darkmoon

Post by Darkmoon »

I know I started to wonder that to, but she is in a nurses office so he might have given her something like a "STFU" pill
I only arrange Pics I do not Draw only use Photoshop. "All Characters Copyrighted".
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

It's always nice when someone new tries his or her imaginations out on the field of fanfiction. So I hope you will take my critcism as a way of encouraging you to write more.

The paragraphs were a little long and therefore seemed somehow "off" to me. It made the transition between the segments rather abrupt and hard to believe. The change in tone and focus was too sudden. And the author's notes in between added to that fact.
Such notes inside a story break up the structure as a whole and can destroy the compelling immersion any story wants to create.

As for the content of your story, I think the idea was not bad but to execute it there must be lot of willing suspension of disbelief on the reader's part.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Kamon

Post by Kamon »

So, Misha's playing matchmaker, eh? I like that approach. The only other comment I have is that the author notes kinda disrupted the flow of the story, but it's not a major deal. Very nice for a first time. Good job :)
Paths complete: Lilly, Emi
Current path: Shizune
Current percentage: 69%. It's a sex thing.
Darkmoon

Post by Darkmoon »

Kamon wrote:The only other comment I have is that the author notes kinda disrupted the flow of the story
yea sorry about the notes, I seem to be kicking myself about it now, but at the time It seemed very good listening to those songs while i reread this, I guess I wanted to pass it off as the game in my mind to give it more of a believable feel.

From this point on,..no center story Authors notes,..scouts honor,..
I'm not a scout but i know someone who is so I'm good