Rin and Hisao. BACKRUBBAN AND GENUFLECTAN.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

The Laughing Man

Rin and Hisao. BACKRUBBAN AND GENUFLECTAN.

Post by The Laughing Man »

Good evening, all fellows on this website who've managed to make it this far. I've finally decided to join up with you fellows. And so, my first post was promised to be the story that was posted after Storyteller's most recent excursion. Due to the "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" end, most of us, myself included, had a very good RAGECRY. Well, I was in a bit of a 'mood', so I thought I'd take a crack at writing something. I'm rambling. At any rate, whether or not you all enjoy this, please read and respond. I'm hoping to get some feedback from this, and maybe even write a few more ones. I have a few ideas. Most of them are hilarious.

Enjoy.

You've spent a good portion of the night staying awake with Rin. AS before, she's asked you to unbutton the top few buttons on her shirt, and also as before, you fidgeted a bit. You discomfort and awkwardness are set at ease quickly, however, and the two of you go back to talking, about nothing in particular, really. One moment, Rin is talking about clouds, and just as you respond about different types of clouds, she's jumped topic again, this time talking about food.

"The school's spaghetti is alright."

"That so? I haven't had it yet."

"Nothing special." she says nonchalantly, stretching. You can hear her neck pop and crack as she rolls her head around, shaking her hair after she's done. Her shirt lifts up just a little bit, showing her smooth stomach. You can almost see her bellybutton. You quickly avert your gaze, not knowing if she saw you staring, but you decide a conversation would best hide that.

"That doesn't sound healthy." you say to her.

"I'm used to it. I use my mouth a lot, so it's only natural that my neck would be out of whack, right?"

"Yeah, I guess..." you say in response.

"Don't worry about it. Emi's usually really good at working out the kinks."

"How's that?"

"She gives me a neckrub a few times a week. She's not bad at it." Rin's tone is still one of casual indifference.

"Hm. I'll have to ask her about that next time we run." you say, in the same tone.

"Hey, Hisao?" Rin asks you, looking up.

You pause a bit. "Yeah, Rin?"

"Would you mind rubbing my shoulders?" she says, quietly.

"Sure...but I don't know what to do." you manage to choke out.

"That's okay. You'll be fine."

You slide yourself onto the floor, seated with your legs outward as Rin scoots into you. She somehow manages to slide a bit out of her shirt, probably because the top buttons are undone enough to warrant it being loose enough to do so. You slowly set your hands onto Rin's shoulders. They're warm. Her sky blue bra straps are clear as day. You begin to move your hands, kneading her shoulders like you would a bowl of cookie dough. You almost laugh, thinking that Rin's talking about food led you to make that analogy.

Your humor is set aside as quickly as it came when you feel Rin suddenly slump into you, her breathing slowed to almost a purr. She murmurs and coos slightly at your touch, and you continue to knead and rub into her shoulders and neck. You have no idea what you're doing, you're just playing by ear, but it seems to work. You get the feeling Rin wouldn't have it any other way, and by the sounds of things, you're right.

"Mmmm...you practiced this kinda thing?" she slurrs out.

"Would you believe me if I said no?"

"Would you be lying?" Even as tired and relaxed as she is, she still manages to make every convesation an interesting one.

"No. I have no idea, really. This is the first time I've ever done this."

"I don't believe you."

"It's true. All I can think about is cookie dough."

"Mmmm...now I want cookies." Rin slurrs out again, and she slumps into you even more now.

You continue to rub her shoulders, your fingers moving and pushing where you think her pain is greatest. Every now and then, she whimpers from where you press too hard or pull wrong, but it all seems to be forgotten. Your confidence building, you even glide your fingers onto her cheeks, rubbing each side with a single finger.

"Whut are you doing, Hishao?" she says, unfazed by it all.

You gulp a bit. "I figured since you use your mouth for painting, your jaw might ache as well."

She sets her head on your shoulder, letting you continue your work. Her breathing is slowed and rhythmic.

"I shtill think you've done thish before."

"Swear to God."

"A past life, then. You're really good, Hishao..." she trails off, going back to making cooing and purring noises.

After about ten more minutes of this, your hands begin to hurt, so you idly place them propped against your bed, as Rin sits in your arms, half-asleep. She nuzzles against you, you feel your heart race. As your eye catched one of your empty pill bottles, you wonder if this kind of action is good for you or not. As you debate that, Rin looks up at you.

"Hisao?"

"Yeah, Rin?"

"I want to do something for you." she says, her voice almost serious.

"What's that?"

"Take off your shirt." she says it unflinchingly.

"M-my shirt?"

"Trust me, Hisao."

"Alright. Just...give me a second." You've come this far. You'll be damned if you let some arrythmia stop you from this. Rin makes you feel alive. Maybe it's Rin's attitiude, maybe you really are becoming too complacent, but you figure that now is the time to throw caution to the wind. To hell with it.

You unbutton your shirt as Rin stands up, plopping herself on your bed and letting out a long breath, the kind from when you've just downed a tall glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. You stand before her, your body feeling exposed, but you don't care. She eyes you up and down briefly.

"That scar from your heart thing?" she says.

"Yeah. They had to operate."

"Ouch. You look good, though." Her bare foot pokes at what are the tracing of a six pack.

"Thanks. I run, with Emi. But you knew that." your resolve begins to falter when you realize you're on the spot like this.

She picks up one of your pillows with her mouth and tosses it on the floor, pointing with her big toe. "Lay down. On your stomach. Close your eyes."

You do so. The carpet feels oddly soft against your skin. You hadn't noticed how soft the carpets were before now. Maybe it's for students with foot problems? Or maybe it's because no expense was spared.

"Take a deep breath in."

You do so.

"Now, exhale. Slowly. Like the bad stuff is going out as you do."

You do so, and a moment later, you feel a warm spot on your back as Rin daintily steps onto your spine, the arch in her foot set perfectly. You feel the discs in your spine pop and crack, and while you feel as though you should protest, anything you may object to is quickly shot down as it feels like the popping is fireworks celebrating the wonderful feeling that follows.

"Feels good, huh, Hisao?" she says, playfully.

"Mrrhmmmmm..." you bury your face in your pillow.

"Want me to keep going?"

"Yeah...my back has been hurting..." you start to explain, but you don't care. You could give a shit less. You recall cracking your back after coming back in from soccer practice and how good that felt, but this is times ten.

Rin is surprisingly light, though you don't know how she would take that if you said it aloud. As dexterous as you were with your fingers, she amplifies it as each of her toes wriggles into your shoulderblades and the small of your back. It's almost as if she is a priestess, dancing an ancient prayer asking for the spirits to calm your emotions. It's working. She continues onward as you throw everything left in you out and you moan out loud and you even drool a little.

You regain your composure just a little, enough to pull your head from the goose down and say "Do you do this for Emi?"

"I asked, once, but she said it was alright. I think she's just shy is all. Why, is it not how I thought it would be?"

"No, it's fantastic, Rin. You're very good at this, yourself."

"I've been wanting to try something else for a while, will you let me, Hisao?"

"Sure thing, Rin."

She plops herself unceremonially onto your lower back. You can feel her butt centimeters away from yours. She runs her foot over your spine, tracing it with her toes, and you put yourself back into your pillow.

"Take slow, steady breaths, Hisao."

She puts both her feet into both sides of your shoulders, and starts kneading them with her feet. You make the same reaction as she did, albeit a bit more gentlemanly than cooing and purring. More like a low rumble, you think to yourself. Her feet are warm, inviting. You could lay like this forever. She continues for another 15 minutes or so, as you continue to float along in your dreamlike state.

"You ready, Hisao?" she says huskily.

"For?"

"This." she runs her feet along the tracing of your figure, hovering over your shoulders, along your neck, and with catlike grace, she gently presses each of her big toes into your cheeks, exactly as you had done for her. She runs them along your face softly. You can feel how soft the soles of her feet are, and yet how strong the are underneath. As she rubs your face, you can't help but run your face along them, and picking up on this, she caresses your face with her feet, now rubbing your whole face with her feet. It doesn't feel wrong. It feels right.

After another 15 minutes in this state, she slides her feet along your neck, and stands up, sitting at the foot of your bed. You roll over, actually feeling refreshed, like you could easily do any bullshit that Shizune or Misha would ask you after running with Emi. You stand up, look at Rin. She's staring at you, eyeing you up again. You can almost see the hint of her face flushing.

"Nobody's ever...let me...run my feet along their face." her breathing is now quick, paced.

"Hey, don't worry. You have strong feet. It's a good thing. Some people can't carry themselves forward. You're really good at it, Rin. I like that about you."

"You like...my feet?" she asks you.

"Yes, Rin. I like your feet. In fact..." you begin.

You have no idea why you do it, but you do. As rin is sitting at the edge of your bed, you kneel before her, putting one knee down and holding your head low, staring directly at her bare legs and feet. You take one of them into your hands, strong and yet gentle, and look up from your kneeling position, as a knight would when speaking to a queen.

"It would be a shame not to let these tools of beauty go unrewarded." you say to her, as she is now clearly blushing. You know that this is crazy, but fuck it. All or nothing.

You take her foot in your hand and run your thumbs against her soles, feeling the tense muscles relax slowly. She fidgets slightly, giggling lightly as you run your finger up and down from the base of her heel to in between each of her toes.

"Hisao...that tickles..."

"My apologies, my lady." you say, still in a very knightly mood.

"D-don't talk like that..."

She turns bright red and you can feel her melt in your hands, almost literally. You feel good. Nervous as all hell, but something about Rin's demeanor fills you with confidence, and ease. Among other things. It's almost as if you hadn't noticed how slender Rin's legs are, how cute her face is, how her red hair is almost matching her face. Rather than think about how adorable she is, you follow what you think Rin's train of thought would be, and you see what you can do to make it better. Or worse, you imagine.

You quickly run your cheek along her foot, gauging her reaction. She gasps a bit. You make eye contact with her, silently asking 'Too far?', to which she responds with shining eyes and a soft nod 'No, go right ahead.'

You continue rubbing her feet, now stroking your face across each of them. You don't smell her feet, you feel as if that would be too weird, but you do notice that her feet don't have a terrible odor to them. Nor do they have a flowery scent. It's almost a feeling of what regular air smells like. Just there. Your science experiment done, you continue rubbing Rin's feet for a while, cooling your jets a little and focusing on relieving her pains than relieving your own.

"Hey, Hisao?"

"Yeah, Rin?" neither of your gaze is moving from the other's.

"Can I...sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Is that what you want?" You ask her, your nerve unwavering.

She nods. "I just...want to cuddle. That's all. Nothing more."

"Of course. That's fine." Silently, you argue with your penis about how badly you want to make sweet love to this girl in front of you, but after an intense battle of wills, your brain wins out. "Whatever you want, Rin."

"Th-thank you, Hisao."

"No problem. On that note, it is rather late." you tell her, realzing that it's now 1:30 AM, as your clock tells you.

"Okay. I'm a bit...tired, myself." she shuffles into the covers of your bed, as you go about the business of turning down the lights and setting up to actually sleep. You notice she still stares at you as you move around. You slide into your bed and she shuffles around some more, letting you lay flat as she sets her head on your chest and nestles in with you. She looks up at you, her eyes locking with yours yet again.

"Is...is this okay, Rin?"

"Yeah. It's more than okay, Hisao."

"That's good. Very good." Your mind races at a million miles an hour.

"Hisao?"

"Yeah, Rin?"

She pulls her head close to yours. She presses her lips against yours and you kiss. If your mind wasn't already swimming and swirling into a maelstrom of emotion before, it most certainly is now. You hold her gently and kiss her back, letting her set the pace as she purrs. She slowly pulls away from you, sets her head back on your chest. You stretch your hand over to your alarm clock, mind still racing.

"What time did you want to get up?" you ask, almost as if your mind is operating seperately from your body.

"I don't care." she whispers.

"Nine sound good?" you ask playfully.

"How about ten?"

"Ten it is."

"Make it ten thirty."

You laugh and set your alarm and go right back to nestling with Rin.

"I may have to make this a weekly engagement. Would you...like that, Hisao?" she whispers again.

"Yeah. I'd like that, Rin. I'll rub your feet any time you ask."

"And maybe...if you keep this up..." she says, kissing you one more time, this time herself throwing caution to the wind and sliding her tounge across the outskirts of your lip. You follow suit by gently touching the tip of her tounge with your own, and you two are soon engaged in a practice as what is commonly known as 'making out'. Her tounge is wet, and you think that it's stupid to think of such a thing, especially at a time like this. Your heart is racing, beating at a thousand times normal. She pulls away from you, continuing her statement, "you may get a little bit more than a backrub."

"That so?" you try and act all cool, but you're shaking. Holy fuck, this is the greatest moment of your life.

"Hmm...I think so. But not quite yet. I'm not that kind of girl."

"Of course not. I would never assume that."

"You're alright, by me, Hisao."

"Much obliged, Rin. You're alright, yourself."

"Hehe. Good night, Hisao." she whispers, giving you one last quick peck.

"Goodnight, Rin."

She lays back down on your chest, feeling the rise and fall of each of your breaths. You try and act as casual as you can, but considering that a beautiful young woman pretty much said that she wants to fuck your brains out in a myriad of ways you can't even begin to comprehend, you begin to lose your thoughts. Your heart is beating out of control and you can even feel Rin's heart beating.

Then you feel a tug. A single tug in your heart, but enough to jostle you a little bit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. No. Not now. You feel another tug. FUCK NO. YOU HAVE COME TOO FAR. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS AFFECT ME. You slow your breathing, calm yourself down a bit. And another tug. Rin looks up at you, unsure of what is going on. FUCK. NO. NONONONONONONONONO. You strengthen your resolve. You have just had the most fantastic night of your young life, and you are not about to let some horseshit like a heart condition affect it. You grit your teeth, utter a silent prayer to whatever divine countenance is willing to listen, and calm your breathing.

"Is everything okay, Hisao?"

You struggle. This is your life. And you are going to headbutt it. Fuck feeling bad, fuck feeling weak. Arrythmia is something you'll have to face one day, but not tonight. You push yourself even harder, letting your body calm itself down again.

"Yeah. I'm okay, Rin. I'm okay now that you're here." You whisper. Your body seems like it's passed it's spell. You high five yourself and kiss Rin on the forehead.

"Everything's alright. Everything is going to be alright."

You awake the following morning, Rin still snuggled into your arms peacefully. Your alarm sounds like the battle trumpets following a great victory, and you pound your snooze button like a wardrum. This wakes Rin gently, and she blinks a few times. She looks around the room in almost a drunken stupor and then looks up at you.

"It...wasn't a dream?" she asks.

"Nope. Dreams usually aren't that good." you reply.

"Hm. I guess not." Back to the regular Rin.

"You sure Emi's not going to be mad or anything?"

"She's actually doing something for the weekend. Something came up, I think. I think her parents are down. Or something. I wasn't really paying attention."

"Fair enough." you reply nonchalantly, and ease your head back into your pillow.

"Hisao?"

"Yeah, Rin?"

"Your thing last night..." she says, a twinge of worry.

"I'm fine. You helped me through that. I did kind of have a lot of...stimulation, we'll call it. But you helped me relax, and I got through the worst of it. It's all good now, anyways."

She smiles, ear to ear. "That's good. I wouldn't have known what to do anyways."

"Now then, we've got the whole day off. Let's get some breakfast. Maybe we can go into town?"

"That sounds good. We can get some cookies. I still want some, you know."

"I'll get all the cookies you want, Rin."
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
Hydra

Re: Rin and Hisao. BACKRUBBAN AND GENUFLECTAN.

Post by Hydra »

so can we expect more threads from you in the future?
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

Pretty good story, though Rin seemed a bit off. Kinda...normal, after the intro. But still good.

How much of this was from the Storyteller's thread? Just the idea or some of the story or what? Either way, you should keep writing. On another note, I liked your paragraph style. Usually I see them all jumbled or compressed, but this was clean.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Laughing man, you finally decided to join the KS forums. Welcome
The Laughing Man

Hydra wrote:so can we expect more threads from you in the future?
Possibly, if you guys really did enjoy this. I'll have to work out my schedule, set aside a good portion of uninterrupted time. I'm not quite ready to run a free-form choose-your-own adventure style quite yet. This one was a full on COLE TRAIN BABY railroad. In due time.
callmeemo wrote:Pretty good story, though Rin seemed a bit off. Kinda...normal, after the intro. But still good.

How much of this was from the Storyteller's thread? Just the idea or some of the story or what? Either way, you should keep writing. On another note, I liked your paragraph style. Usually I see them all jumbled or compressed, but this was clean.
Yeah, I didn't really capture Rin's...feel. That's what we'll call it. I did take a shot, though. This was my first writing, and all done on the fly after I casually mentioned how we didn't know if Rin had slept over again in ST's thread, and I mentioned that it would be awesome if we got some footrub and backrub action on. Someone else posted GO ON.jpg, and it all began to click. Other than that, this story was totally freeform and done on the fly.
Snicket wrote:Laughing man, you finally decided to join the KS forums. Welcome
Yes, I did. And I've noticed that about half of my KS folder are shops by you.

Someone mentioned that they wanted a Hanako story next. I'll wait until after ST's next installment, which I hope to join in on, to make a call whether I want to do it on /a/ or as a seperate fanfiction, though I'm leaning towards the /a/.
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

if feetloving is wrong I don't wanna be right oh lordy no
She heard mermaids, so it follows that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I have an everlasting cold, but luckily I’m terribly dishonest. I cling to that.
<NicolArmarfi> so yeah speed grapher was bad
<NicolArmarfi> damn i only watched it because i thought that it was about a mathematician
<NicolArmarfi> who graphs things incredibly fast
Raze

Post by Raze »

I don't have a foot fetish, so i don't find such things arousing. But great effort!
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The Laughing Man wrote: Yes, I did. And I've noticed that about half of my KS folder are shops by you.

Someone mentioned that they wanted a Hanako story next. I'll wait until after ST's next installment, which I hope to join in on, to make a call whether I want to do it on /a/ or as a seperate fanfiction, though I'm leaning towards the /a/.
Lol sweet 8)
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Laughing Man! It's good to see you on the forums. I read your whole thing on /a/ so it was awesome

In real time
The Laughing Man

ccdr wrote:if feetloving is wrong I don't wanna be right oh lordy no
FUCK YEARRR
Raze wrote:I don't have a foot fetish, so i don't find such things arousing. But great effort!
I may have a bit of a foot fetish, as I hace admitted to my current GF several times, and I notice that it shows in this writing. I was, however, attempting to capture an intimate moment giong beyond just simple arousal and sex. If I wanted to do that, I simply would have. But, I felt as though Rin deserved a little more than just 'lol i fuck you'. Hopefully, that much is true. For the record, a girl walking on your back FEELS GOOD, MAN.
Snicket wrote: Lol sweet 8)
I'd be honored if you did a few shops in the next thread I run. Possibly on Wednesday. I don't want to conflict with Storyteller, mostly because I was awake until the sun came up in the first thread. My confidence is building, however, so I think I will take a serious shot at this.
Duo2Cuo wrote:Laughing Man! It's good to see you on the forums. I read your whole thing on /a/ so it was awesome

In real time
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

It's good to be here, bro. I think my next project will be PANTY RAIDING WITH MISHA. YOU HAVE MY WORD UPON THIS, MY BROTHERS.
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

The Laughing Man wrote:It's good to be here, bro. I think my next project will be PANTY RAIDING WITH MISHA. YOU HAVE MY WORD UPON THIS, MY BROTHERS.
That would be quite awesome.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The Laughing Man wrote: I'd be honored if you did a few shops in the next thread I run. Possibly on Wednesday. I don't want to conflict with Storyteller, mostly because I was awake until the sun came up in the first thread. My confidence is building, however, so I think I will take a serious shot at this.
I can do some shops for your thread. Just name the time and i'll be there. (assuming its when able to) Also if you want to take a look at some of my previous shops. You should check out links in my sig.
The Laughing Man

Snicket wrote:I can do some shops for your thread. Just name the time and i'll be there. (assuming its when able to) Also if you want to take a look at some of my previous shops. You should check out links in my sig.
Haven't quite decided. Wednesday or Thursday. Also, I'm having an idea overload, something I may have to create a seperate thread for. I want to do something traditional, maybe a school dance scene, but I also want to write an alternate reality medival setting like some of YM's. I'd like to go with the more traditional setting so you'd have an easier time with shops.

I may run a 'choose your own adventure' on /a/, and just write one-shots in my spare time.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The Laughing Man wrote:
Haven't quite decided. Wednesday or Thursday. Also, I'm having an idea overload, something I may have to create a separate thread for. I want to do something traditional, maybe a school dance scene, but I also want to write an alternate reality medieval setting like some of YM's. I'd like to go with the more traditional setting so you'd have an easier time with shops.

I may run a 'choose your own adventure' on /a/, and just write one-shots in my spare time.
There is no need to limit yourself.

-i'll just shop what i can.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

The Laughing Man wrote:Haven't quite decided. Wednesday or Thursday. Also, I'm having an idea overload, something I may have to create a seperate thread for. I want to do something traditional, maybe a school dance scene, but I also want to write an alternate reality medival setting like some of YM's. I'd like to go with the more traditional setting so you'd have an easier time with shops.

Well if tonight's ST thread taught us anything it's that 4chan's userbase is a bunch of rape obsessed fetishists with anger issues.

I would advise against write ins.