Bath Time with Rin

WORDS WORDS WORDS

PsychoPJ

Bath Time with Rin

Post by PsychoPJ »

Initially a reply to this thread:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1408&p=21177
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin's Scenario
I slowly rouse from my slumber. Blinking to clear the drowsiness, I stare at the ceiling. I seem to have had a dream of some sort, but I can’t recall what it is. I give up after a few minutes and swung my legs to the side of the bed. Just as I am about to get up, there was a knock on my door.

Rin: “You’re here. That’s good.”

Hisao: “Rin. What brings you here?”

Rin: “I need help. Come with me.”

With that short announcement, Rin announces her presence. She’s the one person I wouldn’t expect to show up at my door in the morning.

Hisao: “Uh, sure. Let me change first.”

Rin nods and leans against the walls outside my room. I hurriedly changed from my pajamas. Since its Rin, her request must be important for her to come all the way here.

When we get into the entrance hall of her dormitory, Rin stops.

Rin: “And now you’re here.”

Hisao: “Er, yes?”

I couldn’t think of anything else to say in reply to her sudden statement. But I suppose it doesn’t matter as Rin begins walking again. We turn a corner and Rin begins to talk.

Rin: “I woke up just when Emi was going to go on her run. She was going to help me get ready after she comes back. But I told her that I’ll be getting someone else to help me take a bath, that’s why she’s not here.”

Hisao: “Okay... So who’s this person who’s going to help you?”

Rin: “It’s you.”

Hisao: “I see, so it’s me... wait, what?”

Her casual delivery of such a shocking request struck me dead on my tracks. At that point, I notice the women’s bath at the end of the corridor. I look back at Rin, who’s waiting patiently for me to follow. After a few moments, I manage to get some gears moving and stammer out words.

Hisao: “Wha–what... You can’t possible be seriously asking me to help you take a bath, are you?”

Rin: “I am.”

She affirm this calmly as if she was confirming the time of the day.

Hisao: “That’s ridiculous! You can’t expect a guy and a girl to take a bath together and not expect something to happen.”

Rin: “Why? What do you expect a guy and a girl to do in the bath?”

I stare at her. There’s no way she’s so naive that she wouldn’t know the answer to that. I try to detect any sign of intent on teasing me, but her face is as calm as usual.

Hisao: “Nevermind. But there’s no way I can help you with that.”

Rin shrugged, as if it doesn’t really bother her at all.

Rin: “If you won’t, then it’s not possible. I’ll just hose myself down then.”

Rin turns on her heels and heads back. It took me a few moments to realize just what she meant.

Hisao: “You don’t mean using a garden hose are you!?”

Rin: “I mean just that.”

Hisao: “But, you’ll catch a cold!”

Rin: “Don’t worry. It’s summer, so I’ll dry off quickly.”

Hisao: “You shirt is covered in paint splatters. Those won’t wash off with just water.”

Rin looks down at her shirt. It seems she just realized that.

Rin: “You’re right. How tragic. Even more than spilling your drink tragic. I wonder if I can fit in a washing machine?”

I pinched the bridge above my nose. Dealing with Rin can push someone’s mental faculties, but this is definitely taking it to the limits. While I try to process the situation, she’s almost off to wherever she’s going to become The Human Laundry.

Hisao: “Wait!”

Rin stops and looks back to me.

Hisao: “I... I’ll help you wash yourself.”

Rin: “You changed your mind? Let’s go then.”

She’s turns and heads back to the direction of the baths. I set myself back on her heels.

Rin: “I’m glad you changed your mind. It would be hard to clean myself up. I don’t like the smell of paint dissolver.”

Hisao: “Wait. Weren’t you going to jump in a washing machine?”

Rin: “No. That would hurt. You actually took that seriously?”

I stop again. Was the whole thing just to make me join her in the baths? This isn’t her way of coming on to me, is it? As I look at Rin disappearing past the doors, I get the feeling I’ll find out soon enough.

I open the door of the women’s bath and poke my head in, looking around to make sure that there’s no else there before stepping in. It looks just like the guy’s bath. I was kinda disappointed.

Rin: “Emi say it’s just like regular bathing, only you need do it with one extra person. You just need to know how to wash yourself.”

Before I can comment on that, she leans forward and take a sniff. I involuntarily step back at her sudden closeness. She wrinkles her nose and shifts back on her heels.

Rin: “Maybe you don’t. Smells like you haven’t taken a bath at all.”

Hisao: "It’s because you showed up that I haven’t had the chance to shower.”

That sounded a bit too defensive. But Rin showed no sign that she cared. She slips out of her flip-flops and looks at me expectantly. This is it then. I took a deep breath and step forward.

I unbutton her shirt. Once I get through the last button, the shirt opens up to reveal her bosom. She’s wearing a plain white bra. Her figure makes her breasts seem more pronounced for their size. I caught myself staring at her cleavage and shift my eyes to her trousers. Then I unbutton and unzip it. I hesitate at pulling it down, when she suddenly jerk and I ended up pulling her underwear down as well.

Her sudden motion almost made me fall unto her. My face got so close to her crotch that I could smell a wonderful scent. I immediately scuttled back and she shakes herself, twisting this way and that, and wiggles her hips to get out of her pants, setting her breasts bouncing. The shirt slips from her shoulders and falls to the ground next to the bundled trousers and panties around her ankles. She slipped out of them and kicks them to the side.

Then Rin turns around and now I’m mesmerized by her butt. It took me few minutes to realize that she’s waiting for me. She still has her bra on. Clumsily, I try to unsnap it. It took me a few tries before I manage to get it. Rin bends forward a bit to let it slip from her shoulders, then wobbles forward.

Rin bends and stretches herself like an armless yoga master. I never ceased to marvel at her flexibility, and right now it’s letting me get a better view of every side of her than I could have hoped. I think this is also the first time I’ve seen the entirety of her arms, which ends just above where her elbows would be.

Rin: “This feels better. Clothes can be restricting.”

I get the feeling that she probably wouldn’t wear clothes if she can help it. If she doesn’t need to wear anything, would she become a nudist?

After Rin finishes her contortions, she looks at my chest.

Rin: “You should take your clothes off too. They’ll get wet.”

My clothes would get wet... Is that really your only concern? But since she got naked, it’s only fair that I do the same. Regardless of my doubts, I started unbuttoning my shirt.

Nervously, I took my clothes off. I keep looking back at the entrance though. At any moment, a girl could come in to use the baths. And there’s nothing I could say to explain why I’m here naked with another girl.

Rin: “Don’t worry. No one will come around at this time. The classes are starting.”

Right after she said the words, the sound of bells ringing in the distance drifts in. The only thing I can do is sigh. My worry has been replaced by another one. Now I have to my worry as she ambles over to where the bathroom stools are stacked up.

The last piece of clothing comes off my body as Rin slides two bath stools over to where a bath basket is with her foot. I can’t help but be self-conscious as I stood there in my birthday suit. If I’d known about it, I would have at least brought a towel to cover myself. Rin doesn’t seem to share that concern as she sits down on a stool and waves her foot to the other one. I did so and tried not to open my legs. Otherwise, there’s one part of me that’s going to spring up.

Rin takes out a shampoo bottle, soap, and sponge from her bath basket. She foots them over to me one at a time. I swallowed, and grips the shampoo bottle. Best to get this over with. Then Rin suddenly brings her face in close.

Rin: “Can you wash my face first?”

Hisao: “Your face?”

Rin “Yes, just like in a soap bubble dream.”

Hisao: “Soap bubble dream?”

Rin: “You know, like that dream where you’re flying in a sky with bubbles filled with water and you go through one face-first and the water is actually soap-water so you get all soapy. Then you go through the other side and the soap-water stays in the bubble so you end up all dry and clean. Just like that.”

Hisao: “I see.”

I’m pretty sure I’ve never had that dream, but I didn’t bother correcting Rin. It’s a bit relieving though. Hearing her usual rambling loosens some of the tension in me. I work up lather with the soap rubbed it over her face and mine, and then wash it away with water from the showerhead. Might as well do myself at the same time.

I squeeze some shampoo in my hands and applied the shampoo to her head. It’s a two-in-one like what I use so there no separate conditioner bottle. I massaged it into her hair. I lathered up the soap, so that we’ll only need one rinsing of head and body, and start scrubbing with her body. To distract myself, I start to talk.

Hisao: “So, who usually helps you? Emi?”

Rin: “Yes. She’s very helpful since I can only cover parts of my front and back. She can cover the sides and hard-to-reach spots.”

Rin spreads her armlets and legs wide to shows an open view of her hard-to-reach spots. This, along with the image of Emi running her hands all over Rin’s body as they bathe together, made the blood rush back to my lower body. I squeeze my legs together to try to hide it. At this point, I decided to not say anything more and Rin thankfully didn’t continue.

Afterwards, words are limited to Rin pointing out the spots that I miss. With my willpower at the limits, I try to go over certain areas as quickly as I can. Once I’m done, I reach for the showerhead. Suddenly, I feel her slick foot pat down on my head.

Rin: “Can you bend down a bit?”

I lower my head and let her do what she wants. It’s a relief from the more intimate than usual skin contact. Rin massages my scalp with her feet as dexterously as with hands. I close my eyes under its relaxing sensation.

When I felt the pressure lift, I raise my head and watch her squeeze a bit more shampoo on her foot. Just as I was thinking about to why she needs to do that, she pushes her foot on my groin and start to shampoo my pubic hair. She’s only rubbing it to the hair, but I’m feeling a lot more than that.

Hisao: “I don’t need to be shampooed there!”

Rin: “It’s hair. Don’t you want it to be as nice as the one on your head?”

I wonder if that’s the source of her fragrance? Never mind that!

Hisao: “You don’t have to do that! I... I can wash that part myself.”

Rin: “All right. I’ll scrub your back then.”

Rin scoots behind me and I let out a sigh, although I’m not sure if it’s of relief or regret. I place my hand on chest, thinking that it’s a miracle that I didn’t have an attack right there. Just in case, I decide to wash that part first.

Once Rin settles in her new position, I feel the soap going over my back, then the sponge scrubbing at it. Every now and then, I’d feel her foot sliding over my back instead. It seems like the sponge keeps slipping. There was a pause. Then I started feeling more than her foot.

Hisao: “Rin? What are you doing?”

Rin: “I was wondering if there’s a scrubbing brush that’s easier to hold. Then I realize that I have a brush right here.”

As she says that, I started feeling... something... running over my skin. Just what has she realized? It feels different from any kind of bath brush I know of. Forgetting to continue with my own cleaning, I sit there trying to figure what she’s using.

Rin: “Are you done yet?”

Hisao: “Ah. No, not yet.”

Rin: “I’ll help you.”

When she comes back to the front, I understand just what kind of brush she’s been using as she rubs against my body with the hair under her arms and between her legs. Her breasts press against my chest with her erect nipples feeling like their piercing me with their contact.

Hisao: “Yo–you don’t have to do it this way.”

Rin: “But this way, I can clean you while cleaning the parts that you barely covered.”

Hisao: There’s a reason why that is, so don’t rub them on me!

I didn’t say that last part aloud because my self-control is at its breaking point. My private is now standing at full attention while Rin straddles me and move her hips to scrub me clean. Is this it, Rin? Do you really want it happen? As the last of my inhibition fades away and all brain activity switches over from head to crotch, my only qualm is that I hope she doesn’t end up hating me.

But just as my desires solidify, Rin gets off of me. The faucet squeaks open and a blast of cold water spray over me. I sat there dripping dumbfoundedly as she drops the shower head on my lap.

Rin: “Can you rinse me off?”

As my brain process haven’t returned to normal, I robotically hold the showerhead and aimed it at her direction. Rin poses in front of the stream to wash away all detergent from her body. She shakes her head and body like a puppy, water droplets flying all over. I turn off the faucet once she moved away.

When my thinking straightens, I slump over the bath stool and rubbing my face with my hands. It’s still morning and I’m already exhausted. If I didn’t know better, I would assume that she gets together with Kenji to drive me crazy in the baths.

Rin: “It’s ready.”

I look up to Rin. She looks over to the large bathtubs and follow her gaze. I straighten up when I see one of them filled to overflowing with what appears to be pink foam. I get nearer and ended up kicking an empty bottle. When I picked it up, I see that it’s the bottle for foam bath. Looking closely, I can see the bubbles floating on the bath.

Hisao: “Did you use the entire bottle?”

Rin: “Yes. The baths are really big and it’s better to use a lot.”

Hisao: “Won’t you get in trouble for this?

Rin: “It’s fine.”

Can’t say I completely believe her, but I just shrug it off. I’m about to put my feet in, when Rin stops me.

Rin: “We should pray first.”

Hisao: “Pray? For what?”

Rin: “So that we don’t get mutated.”

Hisao: “I didn’t know that this stuff can be so dangerous.”

Rin: “Yes. I once dropped a cookie in the tub when I used it. When I took it out, it was all soft and a different color. It made me throw up.”

Hisao: “Isn’t that because the detergent got absorbed in the cookie?”

Rin: “It’s not milk. A cookie won’t absorb something that’s not milk. I’ve never heard of a cookie that absorbed something else.”

That’s probably because most people don’t dunk cookies in other stuff like a bubble bath. You shouldn’t be eating in the bathtub either. Before I tell her this, Rin starts talking again.

Rin: “Maybe this is what it looks like what’s inside Emi’s head. I think they’re made of the same thing. So they’re family. We should show our respect.”

Hisao: “Are we praying not to be mutated or to show respect for the relative of Emi’s brain matter?”

Rin: “Both.”

We had a moment of silence for Emi’s brain’s distant cousin, the mutagenic brain stuff. Then we slip into to the bath. I lean back against wall at the end of the bath. Rin positions herself with her back against my chest as if I’m chair with my legs as armrest. It’s fortunate that her antics pretty much drained most of my energy. Otherwise, she wouldn’t be very comfortable with me poking her from behind.

Soaking in the hot water, we relax into a peaceful state. Long moments pass by with out us saying anything. I wonder what time it is? It seems like we’ve been in the bath for a long time with all the things that happens. Rin suddenly showing up at my room, being asked to being her bath partner, nude yoga performance, skinship to the max, and mutagenic brain foam.

After a while, the heat is starting to affect me. I think it’s about time for me get out, but Rin is still resting on me. Waiting for a little bit longer for her to get u, I start to get a bit dizzy. Then Rin shifts and turn around. Her face is so close to me with a strange expression on her. We stare at each other. Then she leans forward and kisses me. Stunned, I couldn’t say anything immediately. Once I find my voice, I ask her.

Hisao: “Why did you kiss me?”

Rin looks down until her chin touches her chest. It seems that she couldn’t think of the reason. When she raises her face, she has a quizzical look on her face.

Rin: “I’m not sure.”

Rin: “Did you like it?”

Definitely didn’t dislike it, so I nod.

Rin: “I liked it too.”

Rin smiles at me. For probably the first time since I’ve known her, I think this is the clearest indication that she may like me in a more significant way. Or maybe the heat is getting to me.

Hisao: “Come on, let’s get out. I’m starting to get all wrinkly.”

Rin: “Wrinkly?”

Hisao: “It happens when I stay too long underwater”

Rin leans forward to look intently at my hands. It seems it’s her first time seeing this since she has none of her own to get wrinkled.

Rin: “How interesting! Your hands are old now. Does that mean you’ll turn into an old man underwater?”

Hisao: "I’m pretty sure it’s just my hands and feet. Look at yours.”

Rin checks out her wrinkled feet. She becomes completely engrossed in them. Since it seems like her attention is completely focused, I stack the bathroom stools with the rest and collect the bath items into her basket. When I bring it over to her, she’s still staring at her feet. She stops staring when I begin to towel her dry. I help her up once I finish.

Hisao: “Let’s get dressed.”

We only have one towel between us, and I thought about offering it to her when Rin heads out, still in the nude. I quickly wrap the towel around my waist and gather our discarded clothes along with the bath basket. Rin leads the way back to her room. Fortunately, we didn’t encounter anyone else on the way.

In Rin’s room, she opens up the closet to reveals it full of identical boys’ uniforms, with the exception of one clothing hanging at the end that’s covered in a plastic wrap. She takes out two sets and offers one of them to me.

Rin: “You can use one of mine.”

Her clothes are a little too small for me, so I settle for one of her shirt and my own not-so-clean pants. The shirt is a bit tight everywhere except around the chest. Once I’m dressed, I help Rin to do the same. As before, the bra takes some effort as the straps needs to be adjusted to Rin’s measurements. But eventually, we finally got set.

Simultaneously, our stomachs growl audibly. I haven’t eaten anything since I woke up and it looks like it’s the same for Rin. It seems like we’re closing in on the same wavelength.

Rin: “And now we need to eat. I got just the thing.”

Rin bends down and wriggle like a worm under her bed. She comes out with a box of breakfast bars. She takes one out and opens it deftly with her toes. Before I get another word out, she stuffs it into my open mouth.

Hisao: "Mmmppfff!"

Rin also take out two bottles of tea. She foots over one to me and opens up another bar for herself. Conversation stops as we focus on munching on our impromptu breakfast. Once we finish up, we stare at the walls. We still have a class or two left.

Code: Select all

>>>>   Go back to class
       Stay in her room.
Hisao: “We better head back to class. Even if it’s a half-day, we should at least make it look like we’re not trying to ditch school.”

Rin nods. I hold out the door for her like a gentleman until she passes through. Just as I close the door behind, I can’t help but wonder if I forget something.

Hisao: “I wonder if we had any homework?”
Last edited by PsychoPJ on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 16 times in total.
whiteflags

Re: Bath Time with Rin

Post by whiteflags »

PsychoPJ wrote: “You’re here," Rin observed. “That’s good.”

“Rin. What brings you here?” I asked.

“I need help. Come with me.” With that short announcement, Rin announces her presence. She’s the one person I wouldn’t expect to show up at my door in the morning.

“Uh, sure. Let me change first,” I said.
I hope I'm not being too much of a grammar Nazi, but here's some well done direct speech. Is that OK as criticism?

As far as the story goes I only skimmed it cause it's so late, but considering where this originated, bathing is always an intimate start. Nice choice! :D
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

You have a very nice grasp on Rin's character. Parts of this fiction really struck me as compatible with the full game - especially Rin's delusional speech patterns. Hisao's portrayal was equally good if I remember correctly what he was supposed to be like in Rin's path.

Now that you have finished Hankao and Rin are you going to describe more scenes of such nature with the rest of the girls?
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Essence of Rin in here. And you should have chosen to stay in her room. I would have, at least.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

I only chose to head back to class, because staying in her room would make it even longer and I've already pushed aside more important stuff, like sleep. :D I'll probably make one later.
whiteflags wrote:I hope I'm not being too much of a grammar Nazi, but here's some well done direct speech. Is that OK as criticism?

As far as the story goes I only skimmed it cause it's so late, but considering where this originated, bathing is always an intimate start. Nice choice! :D
That's how I would have written if I intended this as a fanfic instead of just a reply to a thread. But I started this more like what you'd see in the game before it grew. I just kept writing that way for consistency.
Deimos wrote:You have a very nice grasp on Rin's character. Parts of this fiction really struck me as compatible with the full game - especially Rin's delusional speech patterns. Hisao's portrayal was equally good if I remember correctly what he was supposed to be like in Rin's path.

Now that you have finished Hankao and Rin are you going to describe more scenes of such nature with the rest of the girls?
It helps that I don't really see Rin's unusual logic as delusions, but simply her unique way of looking at things. It's something I seem to remember her writer was saying.

I've already done one for Hanako here:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1408&p=19127

As you can tell, Rin's was only suppose to be around that long. But then it grew into this monster of a post. It's probably the longest post I've ever done. I ended up putting it here with a link to it on the thread.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

That was awesome.

Even though Rin is my least favorite girl.. I still enjoyed that and read the whole thing :)

*eagerly goes and reads the Hanako one*
Hanako Lover
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Holy crap that was great, even if Hisao comes off a little retarded in the beginning.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

PsychoPJ wrote: It helps that I don't really see Rin's unusual logic as delusions, but simply her unique way of looking at things. It's something I seem to remember her writer was saying.
Excuse me, if I used a word that may lead to false interpretation - being a non-native speaker I am very enthusiastic about using sophisticated words rather than describing Rin as having "jumping thought patterns".
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

You know, it never struck me before that Rin would be the unshaven type.

Then I realized she can't shave.

Can never unsee. Can never, ever unsee.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Drewski wrote:You know, it never struck me before that Rin would be the unshaven type.
I will cry bloody, bloody tears if she is described otherwise in the finished game. A firecrotch is a terrible thing to waste.
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

Drewski wrote:You know, it never struck me before that Rin would be the unshaven type.

Red pubes r hot! :mrgreen:

Rin can always get Hisao to shave her if she wants to be baby-smooth. Or if he wants her to be baby-smooth. Be nice to have both.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Which means she's got armpit hair too :D
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

Now, gentlemen, I never said there was anything wrong with a nicely trimmed lawn.

But I'd rather not have Rin lose her panties only to have the goddamn Congo sprouting out of her crotch.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Drewski wrote:the goddamn Congo on fire
Fixed.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

*shutters* hairy armpits