"That's totally Cheating"~A Bizzare Nightmare

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Rydux

"That's totally Cheating"~A Bizzare Nightmare

Post by Rydux »

Right after I played the game (which was completely awesome, obviously), I've had this one crazy imagination, so I decided to write it out
And also, I have no idea what the rules are in "Risk" or whatever game Shizune plays, so I apoligize for any mistakes i make in the story

~
~
Yes!

This is my chance! With this strategy that I had planned out, I’ll definitely win! I outstretched my hand, shouting, “Now! Cavalries, frontal Assault on America!”.

A few turns later, I lost…

A slump forward, letting my head rest on the table. “Auuuuugh…I lost again…” I groaned, staring at one of my fallen cavalry pieces. “You call yourself an army?” I muttered to myself, when a familiar laugh sounded across the room. “Wahahaha~!.” I couldn’t even tell whether or not she was mocking me.

“Lost again, eh? Hicchan~.” I turned around, to see a girl with pink hair with drill like locks, grinning widely at me. “Do I hear a mocking tone in there, Misha?” But she simply shook her head vigorously, still retaining the grin. I looked forward, laying my chin on the wooden surface, only to see a blue haired girl, looking at me through a pair of glasses, bearing a sly smile over her face. The smile of that of a Victor. And that of my Archenemy (in this particular game), Shizune.

I sat up straight and let out a sigh. “Alright Alright, you won”. For the Hundredth Consecutive time, I thought sadly. “Besides, what time is it?” I turned aside, and faced the window, only to see nothing but pitch black darkness, “Wow”. This game lasted for some time.

I got up from the table, and headed for the door, “Well, thanks for the game” I said
“Even though we were supposedly supposed to do some Student Council Stuff…” I added in a whisper.

“Alright then, see ya tomorrow Hicchan~” Misha said, energetically as ever. Right before I left the room, I turned around, and faced towards Shizune’s direction. I caught her attention, as she looked towards me. Right before I left the room, I gave her wink. But I didn’t stick around to see her reaction.

Back at the Den of Muscularity or “Hisao’s Room” as others call it, I take the daily medication I’m supposed to take so I can live. I finally fall onto my bed, and wander off into dreamland.
~
~
“General!” A messenger shouted, as I stared across the horizon of the Pacific Ocean, where the next objective to accomplish my goal lies. The Goal for World Domination!

I turn to the messenger, asking him, “What is it?”, he stops his run, and immediately salutes to me. “At ease” I told him.

“The Admiral is awaiting orders, Sir!” he told me.

I nodded, instantly giving him my reply, “Tell him to move his fleet that guards Canada, and Mexico, and join in with ours, and bring any available airforce” The messenger gasped at my orders. “But Sir! Doing that will leave them defenseless to any form of attack!” Clearly, this Lad is a sharp one.

I lower my head, not bearing to see this boy’s expression, “I am clearly aware of that, but in order to win, we need to make some sacrifices” I said “The Enemy’s main force is concentrated in one single area, clearly preparing for an attack, and we need all the forces available for this single Frontal Assault!”

I turn to him, with a stern expression, adding, “It’s All or Nothing”.

The Messenger didn’t say anything, but with tears in his eyes, and with a smile on his face, he left to give my reply. I turned forward, and looked down from the metal railing, and staring at the many soldiers that are under my command. They look up at me, clearly waiting for something for me to say.

I stand tall, grasping the metal railing with both hands, “My men, the time has come, the time to end this global war once and for all, the enemy, as you know it, is the infamous Dictator Shizune, and is amassing her army at one single location” I told them “And this our chance! If we eliminate the main force, and then Global Domination under the Nakai Empire will be granted!”

With this, the many soldiers down below shot their fist into the air, screaming out cries filled with pride. I shot my hand forward, reaching for the horizon, as I cried out, “We Head for, Japan!!”

And so, we sail towards Japan.

As the time passes, three things revolve around my head.

One. How will Shizune react to this decision?

Two. What Am I to do if something goes wrong?

And Three. I’m currently having one fucked up Dream.

Finally, as Japan is visible through the horizon. I smile, at the fact that my plan is about to come to fruition, when the same messenger comes. He seemed… distressed?

“General Nakai! I bring urgent news!” he gasped

I stood there, unalarmed, listening to him, “What is it? Spit it out”

“A new Gundam Version of “Risk” was released!”

I was completely dumbfounded at what he said. At the fact on how mundane that was. I turned around, slightly irritated at the so called “urgent” news he brought me. “Yes Yes, that’s very exciting, I’ll be sure to challenge Shizune with that version after this match!” I said “But I don’t care for anything that has nothing to do with the current affairs!”

“And Shizune added two pieces to her side of the board!” he shouted

I only lowered my head and chuckled, “Forced to Cheating, are we now Shizune?”

“The Thing is” he said “They’re from the Gundam version!!”

I froze.

I turned around, and asked him, “Excuse me?”

When all of a sudden, there was an explosion over at one of main fleet to the left. I turn to its direction crying out, “What the heck?!.” I found one of my aircraft carriers in flames, split in half, and slowly sinking into the unforgiving ocean. “What…what just happened?” I asked myself.

When an obnoxious laugh sounded across the air. “Wahahahahahaha~”. That laugh…!!

Suddenly, A large figure crashed into the hull of my ship, just a meter from where I stood, causing a tremor across the whole ship. I look up, and find a giant mechanical figure, rising from one knee, and standing tall. It was a white and blue, a golden ‘V’ crest was placed on its forehead, while white, mechanical, angelic looking wings attached to its back.

“Wing Zero (custom)?!”

The Mobile Suit then looked down at me, and lifted his hands, and to my worst fears, it began making hand signs. “Shizune?!”

And from a distance, I could hear Misha’s voice translating, “Hi ~Hicchan~!”.

Right after, another figure landed right behind me. I turn around, I found a Mobile Suit painted black, armed with a long steel pole that emitted a green curved blade from its end, into a scythe. “DeathScythe!?”

Immediately after landing, it placed its hand on its hips, and let out a laugh, “Wahahahaha~”.

Gee, this might be a totally random guess, but I think the pilot is Misha?

I turned back to Shizune piloting the “Wing Zero”, and found it with one of its arm lifted up, holding one Zero’s Buster Riffle, curiously aiming it at one of my frigates. Suddenly, a blast is shot from the riffle, and a second later, one of my frigates is slowly sinking.

“Oi Oi!! That’s completely cheating!” I shouted at Shizune, while crossing my arms.

Dropping one both riffles, Zero began on making hand signs, while Misha translated their meaning, “All’s fair in Love and War~”. And with that, Zero took hold of both Riffles and both DeathScythe and Wing Zero took flight.

And it was then, they began their destruction. DeathScythe happily sliced my ships with that laser scythe of her’s, and the pilot’s laugh became an Omen of Death to all of the next ship’s occupants. And Wing Zero, from the sky above, blasted all of the surrounding ships. And I stood there, on my knees, hopelessly watching my surrounding become filled with the light of the crimson flames.

“You Damn Feminists!!” Someone cried out. What?

I turned around, and on one of the remaining Aircraft Carrier, flew out a jet, heading right towards Wing Zero. That shout just now! Was it…?!

Soon, my radio sounded, and a voice shouted, “General Hisao!” I knew it, was Kenji! I took hold of my radio, and I shouted into the mouth piece, “Kenji, what are you doing?!”. I looked at the Jet, as it soared, and another broadcast came, “General, I’m putting an end to this Feminist Conspiracy!”.

I looked up, and I watched as the jet soared across the sky, its target being Wing Zero. And as it began to roll in the air, another broadcast came, “Close your Curtains to Thwart Snipers!!”

…He didn’t

Wing Zero finally noticed him, and lifted its Buster rifle, aiming toward’ Kenji’s aircraft, and fired. The next thing I saw, was Kenji’s Jet in flames, and another broadcast came in, of him screaming. I screamed into the radio, “Kenji!!”, trying to see whether is alive or not…Wait, isn’t this actually a gain than a loss?

Looking towards where Kenji landed in the ocean, I took my hat, and gave a salute, “Rest in Peace Setou Kenji, you definitely won’t be missed”.

Now, let’s see what remains on my fleet. I look towards the ocean, only finding masses of wreckage beyond the eye could see. They…They took out everything?!

I fell to my knees, losing my strength at this realization, as I realized my ship is the only one left standing, completely deserted too, to add to the failure. “At least you’re still with me, boy” I said, but I received no response. “Boy?”. I looked towards the spot where the messenger had been, and found nobody there. He deserted me.

“That Son of a Bi…!” but I was interrupted. Wing Zero soon landing right before me again, as did DeathScythe.

“You Destroyed it…” I said, looking back at the wreckage. “Not Everything~” Misha said, reactivating her scythe once more. Damn, I forgot.

I looked back at Wing Zero, and realized that it was aiming it’s Buster Riffle right at me. Crap!!

Suddenly, the hatch of the cockpit opened, revealing Shizune taking the controls, I looked up at her, as I began to tremble in fear. “Shizune, you’re seriously not going to take me out like this, are you?” I looked at her for a reply, but she merely grabbed the controls once more, and tilted her said with a sly smile, giving me a wink. Then, she spoke, “Goodbye, Shicchan”

What. The. Fu-

She pulled the trigger, blasting not me, but the floor beneath me. I soon found myself falling towards a watery death. I looked up and caught once last glimpse of Wing Zero and DeathScythe, and from the top of my lungs, I cried out, “You Damn Cheaters!!”

I woke up right before I landed, and I found myself on my bed, drenched with sweat.
~
~

The Next day, right before school started, I went into the Student Council Room, and found Misha and Shizune already in there. “Morning” I called out, and Misha, cheery as ever, loudly said, “Morning Hicchan~!” And towards Shizune, I began to make one of the only hand sign’s I ever learned, meaning, “Good morning”. In response, she smiled brightly, and used the same hand signs, telling me, “Good Morning”.

“Hey Hicchan~!” Misha called out, “Want to play another game as a rematch for yesterday?”

I was about to ask, “And skip class?” but I soon shook the thought, and instead replied, “Sure, I’m game”.

“And Guess what~?” she asked. I didn’t bother guessing, “What” I asked.

She lifted a box that illustrated a familiar mechanical figure, and said, “We got the New Gundam Version~!!”

As soon as they said that, I was already out the door, and heading straight for class.

“Hicchan?”
bitpeg

Re: "That's totally Cheating"~A Bizzare Nightmare

Post by bitpeg »

Not bizarre enough, but a pleasant read nonetheless.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
carbonartistmonked

Re: "That's totally Cheating"~A Bizzare Nightmare

Post by carbonartistmonked »

lol! gundamu!!!! :D
a member of carbon artist associates and P.R.O.J.E.C.T.

Pure.Rubbish.Old.Junk.Enters.Comic.Theories