Through the fire for the redhead.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

kobe

Through the fire for the redhead.

Post by kobe »

Guess what, I got bored :p
Made in the notepad, so I'll put it into blocks later...I'm tired
I want to know if this is better than the other story I wrote, feel free to tear it to shreds with the power of a wild boar.

"NO!"
Hisao ran, into the fire. Even though the firemen had tried to keep him from doing so. Rin was there. His Rin, the girl who had introduced him to art , who had never failed at cheering him up with one of her silly, but oh so true remarks. After two months, they had shared their first kiss, after that, they almost never parted, and now, it was his turn to do something for her. If he couldn't save her, he would die trying to. His dorm room was on the right, he knew Kenji was still in there. He turned left.

"Fuck Kenji", he yelled, "I'm going to save you, Rin!"

Running a race against time, he felt his heart beating harder. He didn't care, a life without Rin wasn't a life, it was hell. He had only had to miss her once, because his parents wanted him to visit his family. After two days of being depressed, he managed to convince his parents to meet Rin. His parents nearly fell out of their chairs when they noticed she didn't have arms. It took them two entire minutes, it probably was because she started eating with her feet. His mind suddenly snapped back into reality, if he didn't save her, he would never be able to share such moments with his loved one.

"Rin? RIN?! Where are you?!"

Nothing. Damn it! Why did he always convince Rin to come over to his room, he never really remembered what her dorm room's number was, because the only thing he needed to know was that it was right next to an ugly, creepy painting. Thinking about the painting sent a shiver through his spine. "Fuck" he mumbled under his shirt, using it to cover his mouth, trying to protect it from the smoke. His heart was beating at an alarming rate. The heat wasn't helping much either. Hisao noticed something, a canvas of a painting, the only painting in the left part of the buiding. He inhaled, still covering his mouth with his shirt. He took it off.

"Rin?! RIN?! RIIIN?!"

This time, he did get a response, it came from the door to his right. He tried to open it, but to no avail. Damn it! The door was closed shut. He didn't have a choice, unless... Yes! That was it! He remembered a fire axe hanging at the end of the girls' dorms. But that was more than thirty feet away from here. He decided he had to get Rin out of there, as quickly as possible. And the only way to do that was by using the fire axe. He felt the adrenaline coursing through his veins. He sprinted to the place where the axe had been only an hour before the fire started. It wasn't there anymore. Someone else took it. "FUCK!" He now yelled, before sprinting back to Rin's room. Time was running out quickly, it was the only thing he learned from Muto's speech a week ago, when he told everyone why they shouldn't ignore Hanako. He had told them all about how dangerous a fire exactly was. When he reached her room's door again, he didn't think. He just did what he could do. He gathered all his power, ignoring the pain in his chest, and brought the door crashing down on the floor.

"Hisao! Help me! My foot got stuck in between the wall and my closet!"

He pulled. Nothing. He pulled again. Nothing. Hisao suddenly remembered something Muto said during science class:"If you take a crowbar, and put it in between two objects, you can deliver much more pressure on the objects, because the distance..." That's where he had stopped listening. "Thank you, Muto!" He yelled. He asked Rin if she had something like a crowbar. "I don't have a crowbar, but I have some iron rulers lying in my drawer." She whispered. It was clear that there wasn't much time left before she'd pass out. He opened one of her drawers, and found a bent ruler.

"I guess this will do."

He was barely able to get her foot out, but it had worked. Now that she was freed, the pain came crashing into him. "Damn it, not now." He thought, barely able to stand up. He pulled rin up as they started leaving the buiding. They heard a crash, and a scream. The right wing had collapsed. Hisao told Rin they had to exit through the emergency exit. She then whispered something about the exit not working. We'll have to get out of here another way. Then he realized it. "The windows!" He yelled. "Of course, why didn't I think of that earlier!" They made their way back to Rin's room, barely able to hold on. He threw his body at the thin window, breaking it. For once things were going as he wanted them to. After he gave Rin a push, he exited through the window. He welcomed the fresh air filling his lungs. It also helped his heart calm down a bit. He was thankful for Emi forcing him to train . Then he noticed his parents standing next to Rin's, crying.

"Thank you, Hisao...I-I woud have died...I-If you didn't get me out of there."

It was the first time he had ever seen her cry.
Last edited by kobe on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nANDE

Re: Through the fire for the redhead.

Post by nANDE »

Hmm... What a dramatic scene. And cowardy firefighters.
We all are rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

THROUGH FIRE AND FLAMES WE CARRY OOOOOOOON!!!!

Naw, really, nice read.

Also, fuck Kenji. But I think he have built a fire shelter in his room, just in case.
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
kobe

Post by kobe »

SnigendePind wrote:THROUGH FIRE AND FLAMES WE CARRY OOOOOOOON!!!!

Naw, really, nice read.

Also, fuck Kenji. But I think he have built a fire shelter in his room, just in case.
Wahahahaha~! Why yes, it's actually quite possible for Kenji to have built a fire shelter in his room. In case those damn feminists set the boys dorms on fire...
Ice cream

Post by Ice cream »

kenji's room is built to withstand the onslaught of the feminists.. fires wont even cause any damage to it~ :o