Skits

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mycow8me

Skits

Post by Mycow8me »

Lilly Skit:

Her lips wet with impending pleasure and eyes though void, glittering with excitement.

“Don’t make me beg!”

“Oh but you seem like the type that enjoys tomfoolery. If you want it so bad why don’t you earn it.”

Lilly fidgeted in distress for a moment but quickly located me through the silence.

“Found you!”

Her soft silky white hands clasped onto my shoulders with incredible strength. It was clear I was not getting away. For such a soft-spoken elegant young lady to be this strong is confound, not to mention her uncanny senses for being blind.

“Maybe this will do?”

The words cut off quickly as a pillowy sensation met against my lips. Apparently she thought a kiss would be satisfactory though my previous experiences with her emphasized a male lead in these situations.

My arms seemed to act of their own accord, quickly caressing around the slender curves of her waist and around her neck forming a brace as I swooped her down into submission forcing my tongue in.

The room was filled with echoes of being lost in delight. A small romantic scene though short, seeming to last for an eternity. It was clear from the distress present in her hands and eyes that she could wait no longer as we disjoined from embrace while regaining composure.

“Please… Can I have it now?”

“Of course.”

Slowly I unsheathed the long rod of warmth from its protective cover, which she had so eagerly earned. Her head was squirming in disarray trying desperately to locate that which it desired.

It wasn’t long before it was located and teeth came crashing down, piercing the gooey cheese of the pizza sticks.
~Fin

Hanako Skit:

“I… I don’t know…”

Hanako was sitting on the couch infront of me contempt of any physical interaction as per usual but I longed to touch her. Our relationship consisted of merely sitting together and talking which has been great in all honesty but I couldn’t help have romantic feelings for someone that I loved. It wasn’t for certain if she felt the same way though hence this trial and error.

“I can’t think of any better way for you to get used to it… Don’t…”

I paused for a while considering what kind of reactions she might give me. This was a perfect chance to discern whether or not she felt the same way.

“Don’t you like me?”

Hanako quickly picked up the pillow beside her and lifted it infront of her face as if shielding off some detestable thought.

“I… I see…” I said slowly heading towards the door of her room in a daze. For a moment I could of sworn I heard a sound while drooping towards the door but it was hastily buried by my current emotional low.

“No… Wai…-t…!

I promptly did an about face to find the pillow now aside and Hanako’s face as red as a rose. Her complexion was that of a confused young schoolgirl. It didn’t take me long to realize the error of my ways. Hanako had never had a male relationship quite obviously cause of her condition, I should of expected this reaction.

I calmly walked over to her bed and gazed down at her. She was now shielding her chest with the pillow and her arms over it forming a cross. Her face was still beat red and eyes sagging downward diverting attention. Nothing prepared me for what would break the silence.

“O-k… You can… … do… DO IT!”

It was as if she had to force herself to say the last two words. It wasn’t all that surprising considering the circumstances. One must take the first step in order to overcome themselves. Hanako was no special case here. Her courage was in full swing now.

“You’re sure?” I stated confirming her decision.

She could do nothing but nod her head this time. Believe me, I was astonished enough by her first response so there was no need to pressure any more verbal confrontation out of her. If she was happy with it then so was I.

“Ok here goes…”

“Ouch!”

“Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that it may hurt at first, you will feel great in no time though.”

Hanako just laid their taking it quietly. Eventually her head started bobbing up out of pure ecstasy and she would let out a moan resonating passion throughout the room.

We both practically died from a heart attack after Lilly stormed through the door.

“HISAO WHAT ARE YOU… … do…-ing to… Hanako… …?” Said Lilly standing before us in a daze.

“I was just helping her get used to physical interaction by giving her a back massage…”
Last edited by Mycow8me on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Synoptic

Re: ITS A TRAP!

Post by Synoptic »

Dude, you ROCK!

lol

Loved it! :D
"...!"
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

Should have named the thread differently so people weren't expecting it.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
Mycow8me

Post by Mycow8me »

helmet boy wrote:Should have named the thread differently so people weren't expecting it.
Ya, fixed... My bad. Thought i'd give some hint but i guess it does ruin it more so then I previously determined.

I'll probably write more of these but I need to play the other characters routes first so I don't make them seem like completely different people.
Mycow8me

Re: Skits

Post by Mycow8me »

Sorry for double post.

First Post updated. Now with Hanako skit up.

I must say I'm having alot of fun writing these short misinterpreted circumstances as short skits. Things are not always as they seem :P .
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

Mycow8me wrote:I must say I'm having alot of fun writing these short misinterpreted circumstances as short skits. Things are not always as they seem :P .
I'm having just as much fun reading them. It's vexing reading the surprise endings, but always worth a laugh. Keep up the twists, man.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
k8n

Post by k8n »

“HISAO WHAT ARE YOU… … do…-ing to… Hanako… …?” Said Lilly standing before us in a daze.

“I was just helping her get used to physical interaction by giving her a back massage…”

.... pure genius WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
When life overpowers death flesh takes form, when death overpowers life bones take form."

~Other Ichigo~
Mycow8me

Post by Mycow8me »

Mycow8me wrote:I must say I'm having alot of fun writing these short misinterpreted circumstances as short skits. Things are not always as they seem :P .
hmmm... These words hold true but I was unaware that Aura had already done something like this a while ago called: "Pedagogy "(edit got the 2 threads mixed up). Just been reading some of the fics on the forum and came across it a few minutes ago. I feel like I just ripped off an old idea or something now and that wasn't my intention. More honestly... I doubt I could portray the other characters as well or well at all for that matter and I don't want to ruin anyones image of that character. That isn't to say I don't like em but I haven't really met many people like em or wrote anything involving those kinds of personalities. Sorry :|

I might take a stab at a serious romance fanfic for Lilly though. Actually I probably will at some point out of boredom during college classes anyway.

Even so, thx for the comments.
hasteroth

Post by hasteroth »

I fell for the first one but not the second one.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

hasteroth wrote:I fell for the first one but not the second one.
Seconded. The second felt a bit more forced, although, to be honest? I saw them both coming from pretty much the first line. I've read like a billion of these fake out ones though :P
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

I lol'd. You are a very good writer and I'm looking forward to moar =D
Ahsab

Post by Ahsab »

What a twist!
My Favorite Quote:
"Back away from my Computer and no one finds out what it's like to be put through a meat processor." -Me