Golden Room

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Super Guest Man

Re: Golden Room

Post by Super Guest Man »

Gah, vermithrx! Wheres the rest! I crave it!
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

I agree with SUPER GUEST MAN.

Though I'm fine with waiting, more time to polish the product.
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Hell, as long as the bump train is still steaming along, here's my shameless plea for an update.

Ahyuck hyuck
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Yeah, sorry this is taking so much longer than expected. I've had some upheaval this side of the keyboard and as soon as the shitstorm eases up I'll get back to it. Nothing major really, just a lack of time. I've got about 13 pages of 12pt. font typed up in MS Word right now, but a moderate portion of that is still pseudo-outline. (For some perspective, Part One was about 8 pages.)

Believe me though, when I tell you I'm just as impatient as you guys are to see this finished. :D
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Cool beans, vermithrx. No rush or anything, just wanted to make sure you were still breathing.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Super Guest Man

Good to know you're working on it man.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

vermithrx wrote:Yeah, sorry this is taking so much longer than expected. I've had some upheaval this side of the keyboard and as soon as the shitstorm eases up I'll get back to it. Nothing major really, just a lack of time. I've got about 13 pages of 12pt. font typed up in MS Word right now, but a moderate portion of that is still pseudo-outline. (For some perspective, Part One was about 8 pages.)

Believe me though, when I tell you I'm just as impatient as you guys are to see this finished. :D
Good luck finishing.
Super Guest Man

vermithrx you've broken my heart
Tom Noble

Post by Tom Noble »

Please, I am begging you.

Finish this! DX

Its been a while since I've seen good fanfiction writing, and reading this was like a breath of fresh air!
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Don't count me out yet, guys. I'm still working on Part 2, it's just low priority for me right now and I kinda need to keep it that way for a while.
That, and trying to make a polite, three-way dinner conversation interesting without bogging down the story or resorting to tired old cliche's is a fucking pain in the ass.

Please continue to be patient. When I'm finished, I plan to merge it into the OP, making Golden Room a complete whole, and change the title slightly as an indicator. At the top I'll point out a search term {miss...} you can use to skip to the new stuff as well.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Better post a new message on the thread indicating you modified the original message so it pops up on the new messages page. :wink:
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Juno wrote:Better post a new message on the thread indicating you modified the original message so it pops up on the new messages page. :wink:
Of course I intend to do that as well, I just thought it went without saying.
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

vermithrx wrote: That, and trying to make a polite, three-way dinner conversation interesting without bogging down the story or resorting to tired old cliche's is a fucking pain in the ass.
Oh, but of course. I expect your work to be well thought, eloquent, and fresh.

I also expect that dinner to be pantsless and have Hanako on the table instead of food.
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Loved the first part, very well done. Even though it could easily work as a one-shot of just a sample of Hisao and Hanako's relationship, I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

I was really impressed as to how you depicted the relationship between Hanako and Hisao, I just can´t wait for the next part.
I wish the best of luck