Roxius

Hanako Comes Out

Post by Roxius »

Bad end of the Hanako path...?!!! Well, bad for Hanako, anyway... :P
---
---
---
---

Out back behind the main school building...

"H-Hisao-kun...I'm...I'm sorry, but...I can't like you as more than a f-friend...I-I'm really sorry..."

Hisao Nakai was utterly crushed. After so many weeks of preparation and mental strengthening, he was certain that he would finally win over Hanako Ikezawa's heart when he asked her to be his girlfriend that very night. Instead...this was the ending he had received in response to all of his troubles.

"W...Why? Hanako-chan...why...why can't you love me like I love you...?" Hisao could barely speak; his throat felt so dry, and his mouth struggled to move. For a moment, he was worried that his heart would just shut down due to premature shock. Everything around him was slowly fading to black.

Hanako pressed a knuckle to her mouth. "I...I can't tell you..."

"Is it...is it another man? Do you love another man?!" Hisao asked, praying to God that it wasn't so. Thankfully, Hanako shook her head.

"It's...It's something else...something...I can't say...it's too embarrassing..."

Hisao was not satisfied with such an ambiguous answer. Grabbing the purple-haired girl by the shoulders, which caused her to let out a tiny shriek of surprise, Hisao leaned close to her scarred face and hissed, "Tell me, Hanako-chan...why won't you date me? Please...just tell me that much, and I promise I'll leave you alone forever...I want to know...that's all I ask..."

"H-Hisao-kun...I don't want you to leave me alone...I...I like being friends with you...but...but the reason I can't love you is...is...is...is very s-simple..."

"Tell me..."

"...It's because...I only like g-girls..." Hanako closed her eyes, and her entire face began to glow brightly as her most precious secret came to light.

Hisao stared deeply into Hanako's amethyst eyes, then at her breasts, then back at her face again. "...What?"

"I'm...I'm a l-l-lesbian, Hisao-kun..." Hanako admitted. She looked like she was about to start crying. She was fully prepared to accept whatever beat-down or verbal abuse Hisao was going to throw at her for having such "disgusting, homosexual tendencies". She figured she deserved at least that much for breaking the poor boy's heart.

Instead, much to Hanako's surprise, a big smile broke out on Hisao's lips. "Hanako-chan...THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!!"

"W-WHAT?!!" Hanako had no idea what the hell was going on. She was a little frightened by Hisao's menacing smile, to tell the truth.

"Oh my God, am I relieved!" Hisao wiped the sweat from his brow, "For a moment there, I was afraid it would be something related to me! Oh man...oh Jesus...if it had been another guy, or because you just thought of me as a friend and you couldn't date a friend, I would be totally crushed, but...the fact you're a lesbian means I never stood a snowball in hell's chance in the first place! Phew! It's sometimes better to have stood no chance than any chance at all!!!"

"Uh...r-right..." Hanako nodded her head slowly. She didn't know whether this guy was going insane or what.

"So...if you're a lesbian," Hisao grinned from ear to ear as he jokingly nudged Hanako in the rib, "I guess that means...you wanna fuck a girl, right? Chew some carpet? Bump the tacos? Shuffle the Velcro? Toss the salad? Gonna eat out tonight? Scissor me Timbers? Wear a strap-on 24/7? Go down to the gay bar and pick up some fine ladies? Gonna shave your head, get fat, and drive a truck?"

Hanako buried her face in her hands. "P...Please don't say things like t-that...it's m-m-mortifying...you're being...very weird, Hisao-kun..."

"Sorry, sorry! I'm just...I'm just so happy!!!" Hisao pulled Hanako into a tight hug and squeezed, "It's like you're one of us guys now!! YOU'RE MY NAKAMA! We'll have manly picnics together! Just wine and pretzels! You, me and Kenji! We'll talk about panties, and dildos, and scissoring, and all that shit! It'll be great!!!"

Hanako's face fell in horror. 'OH MY GOD...I SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID I'LL DATE HIM...'

Hisao was definitely feeling that warm, fuzzy 'special feeling' right now...
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
callmeemo

Re: Hanako Comes Out

Post by callmeemo »

That's hilarious! The thought of Hanako, Hisao, and Kenji hanging out on a manly picnic is just too much.

"Hanako's face fell in horror. 'OH MY GOD...I SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID I'LL DATE HIM...'"

Just pure success.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

callmeemo wrote:That's hilarious! The thought of Hanako, Hisao, and Kenji hanging out on a manly picnic is just too much.

"Hanako's face fell in horror. 'OH MY GOD...I SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID I'LL DATE HIM...'"

Just pure success.
I could probably write that as a sequel story.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Squirg

Post by Squirg »

Even though I saw that one coming, it was still pretty funny and well done. Scissor me timbers got me to laugh.
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

As Misha would say,

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~"
Arrhythmia

Post by Arrhythmia »

Roxius.

If I were a female, I would so wanna be your girlfriend.
jbrennan

Post by jbrennan »

Arrhythmia wrote:Roxius.

If I were a female, I would so wanna be your girlfriend.
The truth is...I only like g-guys...
...not impressed.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Roxius wrote:"Sorry, sorry! I'm just...I'm just so happy!!!" Hisao pulled Hanako into a tight hug and squeezed, "It's like you're one of us guys now!! YOU'RE MY NAKAMA! We'll have manly picnics together! Just wine and pretzels! You, me and Kenji! We'll talk about panties, and dildos, and scissoring, and all that shit! It'll be great!!!"
I lol'd.
Also, pardon my ignorance but, what is "nakama"?
Siiiiigh....
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

abscess wrote:
Roxius wrote:"Sorry, sorry! I'm just...I'm just so happy!!!" Hisao pulled Hanako into a tight hug and squeezed, "It's like you're one of us guys now!! YOU'RE MY NAKAMA! We'll have manly picnics together! Just wine and pretzels! You, me and Kenji! We'll talk about panties, and dildos, and scissoring, and all that shit! It'll be great!!!"
I lol'd.
Also, pardon my ignorance but, what is "nakama"?

It means 'friend', I think.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

静音是买外夫
abscess

Post by abscess »

Warwick wrote:TvTropes
I see.... Thanks, man.
Siiiiigh....
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Man that was hilarious. I was wondering how long Hisao was gonna wax the euphemistic. Great short, had me chuckling.
Imagine me and you...
Siphonata

Post by Siphonata »

I doubt the author will read this, but I enjoyed this. Hisao's jubilation at Hanako coming out to him, and his joy at being able to invite her to Kenji's manly picnic were definitely the highlights of this fan fic along with Hanako feeling rather overwhelmed with Hisao's unexpected support.

"Punishment is not the answer. Punishment is easy. It's lazy. Redemption is hard. Redemption makes you work."-Skulduggery Pleasant

Siphonata's One Stop Shop: Entrance Here

N0r1

Post by N0r1 »

hi. I was very impressed and I want to translate this miracle into Russian, leaving a link to you