'After the Festival'

WORDS WORDS WORDS

SnigendePind

'After the Festival'

Post by SnigendePind »

NOTE: This is what I think happens after the RIn path is over in the demo.
This is my first fanfic.
*EDIT* Also, please write critique, good or bad, I don't care.
Standing and looking at the crowd of people passing by, still talking about the newly ended firework show, I snap out of my trance and begin walking towards my dorm room. The cool evening air, and the smell of gunpowder combined with the feeling of butterflies in my stomach from spending the festival with Rin at my side, makes me drowsy. The voices and sounds of footsteps around me begin to turn into a mumbling sound, when I suddenly hear someone call out my name from behind me.

“Hisao..?”

I turn around and find Rin looking at me. If it wasn’t for the lack of light at this hour, I probably could see that she was blushing a little.

“Rin? I thought you were heading back to your room?” I ask surprised. This is maybe the one thing I expected the least to happen.

“Well, I was. And then again, I wasn’t. Due to that I slept here for a couple of hours, I realized that I wasn’t gonna fall asleep. So I thought that I might want to spend some more time with you…”
It felt like my Arrhythmia sprung a leak when she said it, and I freeze for a couple of milliseconds while my mind works with what she just said. This is just so unlike Rin, and still it fits her in some weird way, saying such a thing. Now it’s time for me to reply. Should I go with her, or should I not? My mind (and possibly heart) picks the first.
“U-uh, sure, but the festival’s closing down about now, so where should we go?” I ask her.
“We could just walk around the campus,” she suggests. I agree, and we start walking towards the park, chit-chatting about what happened today.

I don’t know for how long we have been walkie-talkie’ing, but suddenly we find ourselves at a bench in the park. The bench is made of wood, and to the right of it is there placed a Victorian lamppost, like the ones you see in 18th century London. There are a couple of insects swarming around the top of the lamppost, and everything around us is pitch black, apart from the few spots where the beams of light from the lamppost finds their way to. We sit down on the bench, and let the silence engulf us. After a few minutes, I decide to break it.

“So, did you enjoy the festival?” I ask out of nowhere.

“Hhhhm-hm,” she replies. I look at her, and see that she is struggling to not fall asleep. She said that she couldn’t fell asleep, but it goes well enough around me. The thought of that makes me feel happy, and I decide not continue the conversation.

“…..mmf…”

I wake up with a spark. In front of me, Rin is standing frozen to the ground. She looks pretty much like she’s in a chock state. What was that experience I had in my midway between waking up state? I remember something cushy, and something that tasted like marshmallows. It doesn’t take long for me to put 2 and 2 together.

“Rin… Did you kiss me..?”

The question seems to make her blush to the extreme.

“NO! No… Yes… NO! Yes. Maybe.” She says, seeming confused by me waking up, and me asking that question. The face she makes is just too adorable to withstand. I feel a sensation of heat mixed with the color red running around my body, releasing testosterone.

“W-why did you kiss me..?”

“W-we fell asleep, and I woke up with my head on your shoulder again, and while I looked at you sleeping I just felt an urge to kiss you, and, and, and…”

Her cheeks turn dark red as saying that. Wow. I have never thought that Rin could be like this. She reminds me a little of Hanako. I stand up in front of her, and hugs her intensively, holding her that close to me makes my mind go crazy, and it feels like a butterfly-volcano erupts in my chest. I look at her face, and notices that she is crying. Big tears are running down her glowing cheeks, and she sniffs silently. I don’t know what happens in the next seconds, but I suddenly find myself with my lips meeting hers. My tongue is working its way towards her mouth, and as it meets her lips, it forces them open, meeting her tiny little tongue. The taste of marshmallows returns to me. As I open my eyes, I see Rins face. Her tearfilled eyes shut tight and her heavy breathing through her nose. As we part, we both stand, gasping, for a while.

“That was… Intense…” I proclaim. “We really shouldn’t be doing this, I mean, we have only known each other for a we-mmmffff..!!”

I am not allowed to continue to speak, as Rin pushes her mouth onto mine again. Her tongue goes crazy inside my mouth, and I get an instant boner. As we part after 30 seconds of salvia-exchanging, she looks down and spots the bulge that has developed in my pants. She then looks up at me, looking scared, and flustered. I try to hide it with my hands, but she then just kicks me in my chest. I fell backwards and lands perfectly on the bench, though that my head hits the back of the bench.

“W-what are you doing?!” I ask her while rubbing the back of my head. I freeze as I see her removing her right foot shoe and sock, revealing her petite foot. She begins massaging the bulge on my pants with her bare foot. As I look at her, I see a pleasant face. She is enjoying this?

“Hngh, RIN, nng, W-WHAT ARE YOU, hhhngh, DOING!?” I ask her, trying to ignore the pleasure evolving in my lower areas.

“Shh…” She replies. “Let me do the job…” Her face are relaxed, and still focused on one thing, just like when she’s painting. It feels like my pants can explode any moment, due to the pressure that my blood-filled member is building up. Masterly, Rin begins unzipping my pants, using her foot. Her face turns into a somewhat pleasure filled surprised mix, when she sees the size of my rock-hard penis.

“S-so… Big…” She says dreamy. I put my hands over my face, trying to hide my glowing cheeks, but the feeling of Rins foot on my member is just too good for me to ignore. My body flexes as she massages the tip of my penis in between her big toe and the toe next to it. I look at Rin, her face shows deep concentration, and her tongue’s sticking out of the side of her mouth, tiny and red-ish. The thought that I have had it inside my mouth drive me crazy. I struggle to keep myself from cumming, but it’s just too much. With a groan, I let my hot spooge out, and it flows over Rins foot and ankle. As I try to catch my breath, Rin sits down and smirks.

“You’ve made a mess, I better clean it up.” She says and begins to lick my semen off her foot. Her tongue running over every detail of her little foot, and the look on her face when she’s finished makes the butterflies in my chest dance can-can. She licks around her mouth and stands up. She notices that my member is hard again from watching her lick her feet, and she turns to me with a grin.

“Hey, can you help me with my pants?”

The question repeats a couple of times inside my head before I realize what’s going to happen. I bend forward and begins to button up her boy uniform pants. I pull down the zipper and a glimpse of white panties with a little red ribbon at the top catches my eyes. I pull down her pants, and as she lifts her right leg out of the pants, I can see a moist spot at the place where her pussy is in her panties. I put my hands around her hip and feel my way to the pantyline. With shaking hands, I begin to pull down her panties, inch by inch. A little bit more. A mole reveals itself on the right side of her hip. A little bit more. A glimpse of crimson hair can be seen at the edge of her panties. A little bit more. A small strip of crimson hair can be seen just over the start of her vag. Does she get Emi to help her with that? A little bit more. The first part of her pussy is revealed. Moist, pink flesh begins to be seen in the evening light. Rin shivers. A bit more, and a bit more and her panties are off. Then she got into one little fight and her mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Sorry about that, but it had to be done.

:P
Last edited by SnigendePind on Tue May 19, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Nero

Re: 'After the Festival'

Post by Nero »

that was really epic..

but i like the part where you cut the scene in the last part and it turned off topic. Saves the ass of some rin fans who want to see the real thing in the full version.
Come to the Dark Side... We Have Cookies >:D

I'm a certified Emiholic~!
kobe

Post by kobe »

And it had been 2 months ago since i've been bel-air'd T-T
cool fanfic. moar?
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

kobe wrote:And it had been 2 months ago since i've been bel-air'd T-T
cool fanfic. moar?
Meh, I actually got a plot figured out for this. I was about half done when I felt like making it into a Bel-Air... I will 90% surely write the ending later.
- WetCrate

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Squirg

Post by Squirg »

Loved the ending. Nice work, although I'm left wondering about how Rin kicked him in the chest and back onto the bench. Must be really flexible.
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

Squirg wrote:Loved the ending. Nice work, although I'm left wondering about how Rin kicked him in the chest and back onto the bench. Must be really flexible.
...by playing the demo, you should figure out that Rin is kinda flexible....
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Squirg

Post by Squirg »

SnigendePind wrote:
Squirg wrote:Loved the ending. Nice work, although I'm left wondering about how Rin kicked him in the chest and back onto the bench. Must be really flexible.
Yes but, they were both standing, right? It would be extremely difficult for someone to get their leg up to chest height. And although Hisao doesn't have a height, I'd assume he'd be taller than her... Maybe I'm just overthinking it.
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

Squirg wrote:
SnigendePind wrote:
Yes but, they were both standing, right? It would be extremely difficult for someone to get their leg up to chest height. And although Hisao doesn't have a height, I'd assume he'd be taller than her... Maybe I'm just overthinking it.
It's not hard to get your leg up that high...
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Nice first attempt. Stuff & things:

-You WISH Rin was that easily readable, so soon. Nevermind so easily flustered. You have Hanako'd her indeed, which goes against characterization.

-Some typos here and there; not too many, but unluckily in some really mood-breaking spots. ...like the fooling around, for example. :)

-Kicking people with cardiac problems in the chest is Not A Good Idea, and given the timeframe you could do with something gentler.

-Experienced Woman Taking Charge Syndrome. Well, reflected a little into Hisao's not yanking down panties too, though you obviously wanted the tantalizing blow-by-blow to last forever...

-...Bel-Air was funny once. A long time ago. On 4chan. Maybe. :? Waiting for that 90% chance to concretize.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.