A Quick Cab Ride. (Hisao X Misha Drabble.)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

EnigmaticCalamity

A Quick Cab Ride. (Hisao X Misha Drabble.)

Post by EnigmaticCalamity »

(Greetings everyone. I have been a longtime fan of this VN, and have always desired to make works for it. And with the help of MoashLannister i have made my first fanfic for Katawa. Please do enjoy.)

Hisao was waiting at the entrance to his apartment, a small leather bag slung over his shoulder as he looked at his phone, seeing how much longer until the cab Misha was in would arrive. It had already been behind schedule, which earned him a rather angry set of texts from Shizune as she waited at their final destination.

Granted, he knew why she was frustrated about the situation, seeing as this is the first time she’ll be seeing the two of them in quite a bit. Life rarely had the pleasure of allotting time for them to spend together, causing a noticeable rift despite their attempts to mend it with other means of communication.

If it were up to him, Situations like this would never come about. It was a hassle he never thought would come up this often, and while the highs were more than enough motivation to keep him going…The lows always made him question if he was truly cut out for a bond such as this.

Any further thoughts were cut off by the sound of his ride pulling up, and the sight of the ever excitable Misha. She seemed quite happy to see him, even more than usual. The face she wore was one she showed only when she had another crazy idea, and he could only hope this wouldn’t end in another splitting headache from Shizune’s non verbal scolding.

“Hey there, Misha.” He said with a wave of his hand, the taxi cab driver not bothering to even look back at the two of them, his face seemingly affixed towards the windshield and the view it provided.

Unlike with Shizune, he and Misha had the good luck to live fairly close to each other, allowing them to spend more time with each other. It was always something he felt Shizune resented, even if she didn’t outright say so. Heading into the cab and sitting beside her, the young man closed the door shut as the car began to move once again.

The ride would take quite some time, and deep down he was thankful for that. He could tell that the two of them had a small lecture coming, because the chances of them arriving on time were slim to none. Misha had been busy with ‘preparations’, and he was waiting for her to pay for the ride over.

“So, what the hell took you so long anyways?” He was aware of the fact that Misha put a great deal of effort in to ensure she looked presentable, but from what he could garner she looked the same as usual. And there was nothing she was holding that could explain the long wait. “Please don’t tell me you woke up late today. That’s just gonna make Shizune more upset than she already is.”

“Haha, I think Sicchan is going to be mad no matter when we reach there!!” Misha said in her trademark laughter, loud and sometimes grating to the people around her, though Hisao had learned to tune her out by now.

“I suppose you’re right,” Hisao conceded, glancing out the car window to see the city before him, one he had walked through so many times due to his life as a college student. “She seems angrier these days. I can’t really remember a conversation we had that didn’t end with an argument.”

“Huh? You too?” Misha seemed surprised by that news, her voice quieting down as she looked at the person beside her in concern. “Do you think…Sicchan knows?”

He couldn’t answer straight away, simply continuing to look out the window while he pondered the question he had thought of for a while as well. Hisao knew that Shizune wasn’t stupid, and that while the two of them weren’t doing anything incriminating out in the open, there were just some things that could never be truly hidden.

However, he wasn’t really afraid of the possibility. “No, I don't think she does.” He figured that in the event that she did find out, she would display far more hurt and rage than what she had only implied so far. For all her qualities, she wasn’t all that skillful at hiding her emotions and holding her tongue, and finding something like that out would surely have her burning ties with them by this point.

“A-Are you sure?” She asked again, far meeker this time. “I-I wouldn’t want you two…to be hurt because of me, Hicchan…”

Hisao suppressed the urge to point out that her worries didn’t stop the two of them from doing what they did, and to continue to do so without much guilt, save for moments like this. In the end, all he did was turn around to face what was once his best friend, their relationship in the present now far more murky.

“Don’t worry about it.” He assured her, even if he himself wasn’t all that certain about things.

“A-Alright…” She responded, starting to regain a bit of her usual cheeriness, even flashing a smile. Even so, the next few minutes were filled with contemplative silence, until Misha finally decided to make her move. Inching closer to him, she whispered in his ear while preparing herself for what she was about to do. “You want to know the reason why this cab is taking so long? Well…”

“I told him to take the long way.” The statement was delivered with a lascivious tone, and she was clearly amused with herself. This was turning out to be just what he had expected from her, another round of bonding between the two ‘friends’.

It started when they first graduated from Yamaku. The bond between the two of them teetered between platonic and romantic, and that day was a prime example of the lines blurring. Misha had been dressed especially nice that day, and he was more than aware of it despite already dating Shizune at the time. She always was a tight hugger, and that hug they shared at the school gates revealed a less than subtle bulge. And being the good ‘friend’ she was, she offered to deal with it.

And now… they were simply dealing with another issue. A very long ride would be boring if they simply sat around doing nothing after all. There was no better way to pass the time than fooling around with a friend, just as she had planned.

Much to her surprise, it was Hisao that made the first move, as his hand crawled towards her leg. His thumb brushed against her skin ever so slightly, which he knew she enjoyed. It was perhaps one of the reasons they fell into such a downward spiral, each providing them with something Shizune could not, intimacy being first and foremost.

His hand soon slid up her leg, keeping an eye out towards the driver in case he would turn around for whatever reason, though he suspected that he would not. Reaching the edge of her short brown skirt, he quickly snuck past it and gave her thigh a squeeze before finally reaching her lap, sticking out two of his fingers to touch what was between her legs.

“I wonder what you have hiding under there…” He commented with a surprising amount of nonchalance, a testament to how long and how often they had been perpetuating their unforgivable secret.

It didn’t take long for her to react to his touch. He was unsure if it was due to her attraction to him or the nature of this situation, but the end result was the same. He took his time tracing his fingers along her, intending to make good use of the time they had alone.

Deep down, he did know that they were wrong for doing this. Shizune had never wronged them even with her abrasive personality, nor did she ever neglected them. The friendship they all shared had saved Hisao from a life of sadness, and yet he still craved more. The life of a teenager who made dumb choises without regret. Of course… he was a bit old to be longing for those things. But much like his partner in crime, he simply couldn’t help himself.

Leaning into her, he silently offered his neck for her to muffle the sounds she would surely make. She had been worked up enough, and he wanted to see just how far he could push her today as he moved her panties to the side. “Let me know if I go too far.” His one warning was followed up by a single finger slowly pushing itself inside her, already getting coated by her juices.

“Ahh…Hi-Hichan…” She managed to moan out, and quickly tried to silence herself by planting her lips onto his neck, though not too hard as to leave a mark for Shizune to notice. Even so, Misha stuck out her tongue and brushed the tip of it against his skin, causing Hisao to moan in turn.

And so they remained that way as the driver kept looking on forward, either unaware or ignoring the scene behind him. Escalating the situation, Hisao stuck a second finger into her, both of it began to rub against her inner walls. With a hand still free, he reached forward and began to grab a hold of her chest, his fingers sinking into her shirt as it slowly squeezed onto her breast. Unashamedly playing with her body in a way he never could with Shizune.

He wasn’t sure how much time had passed, simply focusing on bringing her over the edge. Unlike their past escapades, time was a very real factor. Long gone were the days of simply spending the night at one another’s house, as Shizune was clearly trying to ensure the two would never spend much time alone, out of either jealousy or suspicion. The days of them fooling around were coming to an end, and that fact drove him to make the most out of every moment.

Leaning more into her, he decided that now was the time to go all out. “I’m gonna add a third one, alright?”

Misha simply gave a nod, already nearing her limit. She was never the silent type, and he could only hope that she didn't make too much noise. The last thing they needed was to be dropped off in the middle of the road.

Hisao slipped a third finger into her pussy, already feeling how aroused she was just by how wet she had gotten. Their movement inside her grew more frantic and fast paced, with Misha practically clinging onto his body to prevent herself from collapsing, feeling as if her mind was drifting in and out of consciousness.

“Hi…ahh…Hicchan…” She muttered out, still trying to keep her voice soft, and only partially succeeding. The fact that she was moaning was now obvious to anyone inside the vehicle, though the driver once again seemed not to care. “Please…kish…ah…me…otherwise…”

Arms completely wrapped around him, Misha could no longer hold out, and in an attempt to quiet herself lifted her head up and crashed her lips onto his. He was more than prepared, and sticking his tongue out to meet hers, the two rubbing against one another as they shared a passionate kiss just before her climax.

Even if her sounds were muffled by their kiss, her body was a different story. Still attached to him, Misha practically thrashed around as her orgasm hit. Hisao accepted in all with glee, simply playing his part and embracing her until it subsided. He was sure the seat would be stained with her cum, but their driver seemed to accept that they were up to no good anyways.

Soon after her climax came and went, and he could do nothing else but hold her close. Her exhales gave a clear sigh as to what they were doing, and their driver couldn’t help but comment on it.

“Five minutes away.” He said stoically, seeming to be ignoring what they had just done, intent on simply dropping them off and getting on with his day. Hisao had a feeling that he has had similar experiences in the past.

“Hahh…that was amazing…” She mumbled out, sounding exhausted from what he had put her through. Hisao’s response was simply to pull his hand out from her skirt, showing her the fingers that had been covered in her juices point before slowly licking it off, causing her to giggle as she recalled the many times he used his mouth to pleasure her. “You really like tasting me, huh Hicchan?”

“That’s because you taste so sweet…” He answered once he was done, keeping her close even as they were nearing Shizune’s house.

“It’s a shame we only have five minutes,” She complained, accepting his desire to stay close by resting her head on his chest. “I wanted to pay you back for that, Hicchan.”

“Well, I’m sure we’ll find an opportunity,” He commented, knowing the implications of what he was about to say. “After all, Shizune won’t be keeping an eye on us ALL the time, so we can probably sneak off somewhere.”

With Shizune’s house now in view, the two of them separated reluctantly, trying their best to regain their composure. Even so, the both of them knew that their affair would continue, as least for a little while longer. Where it’ll lead once they were inevitably caught was a mystery, but until that time comes they would indulge in each other’s desires whenever they could.
Oddball

Re: A Quick Cab Ride. (Hisao X Misha Drabble.)

Post by Oddball »

Well, I have to admit, this isn't where I thought the story was going from the get-go.

Also, you might want to double check Misha's dialogue. She calls Shizune Sicchan a few times instead of Shicchan.
Not Dead Yet