Running Away To You (A Post Lilly-Neutral Story) (Updated 15/8/21)

WORDS WORDS WORDS
Razoredge

Re: Running Away To You (A Post Lilly-Neutral Story) (Updated 15/8/21)

Post by Razoredge » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 am

Another excellent piece. You managed to make me like Rin (No, I won't cease to thank you for that), and on this one, you managed to make me hate Lilly, that's an excellent work, you can be proud of yourself. Now, talking about this chapter in particular, I have a really bad feeling about what will happen with Lilly. You did an excellent job with playing with her character, you did an excellent job with the changes in her relationship with her sister, and to be honest, I kinda dread what will happen with her, especially in her personal side. That's the first time I said "What a fucking bitch" when it comes to her, and to be fair, since I never did that before, you really did a good job.

I don't know what will happen, I don't know if Akira will get along with Lilly like they were before. But, if something happens to Lilly in her personal side, because of how she acted with Akira, she would deserve it, even if I love Lilly as a general character. The only thing I hope is to see Akira being happy with Hisao. I don't know what you have planned for them, but she deserves happiness.

That was an excellent reading, as always. I can't wait to read the next chapters, and I already know they will be very good, because you're an excellent writer.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao

Mahorfeus

Re: Running Away To You (A Post Lilly-Neutral Story) (Updated 15/8/21)

Post by Mahorfeus » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:20 am

Well, your portrayal of Akira and Lilly's father certainly isn't winning any Father of the Year awards. I don't think I've read a more despicable version of him in any story on here. I have my doubts that this version of him will see the error of his ways by the end of the story. I can say the same about Lilly, unfortunately, though it would be nice if her relationship with Akira improves somehow.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next installment! This story is based on a pairing that has always been a very hard sell for me, but I think you have done a great job with it so far.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
The verdict is (finally) in:
Hanako > Rin > Emi > Lilly = Shizune