WORDS WORDS WORDS
brythain

Re: NuclearStudent's Story Repository

Post by brythain » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:10 am

NuclearStudent wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:44 pm
Mirage_GSM wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:24 pm
I have no idea what I have just read - I didn't finish reading - but it seems to fit in well with the "dream" theme of this batch's stories.
Though in this case it's probably more drug-induced hallucinations...
I'm not sure why all of us turned in dream-like entries. I know that I had an incredibly stressful last few weeks and was totally incapable of completing anything except for morally degenerate literature. Crafty mentioned that he'd also had an extremely draining time, which perhaps had the opposite effect of encouraging a lovely and strangely serene atmosphere. Brythian was perhaps Brythian as usual, and so was Normie. It may have been simple coincidence, or perhaps something about this community and time of year which caused a sort of convergence. We were in contact with each other, so perhaps something about our conversations triggered a mass insanity.
Don't drag me into this. I am —so— after the dream.

In other news, Nuke, your poetry is algorithmically improving.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

Razoredge

Re: NuclearStudent's Story Repository

Post by Razoredge » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:00 am

This is one of the Rinish things I've ever read. That was great, I really liked this poem, even if I didn't understand some little things, maybe because it's Rinish.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route & Razor's One Shots & misc.