Mirrors of the Sun

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Srikali

Re: Mirrors of the Sun

Post by Srikali »

nANDE wrote:Yea. My eyes are blue and hair .. blond :)
//
Nice little story, I like it.
I wasn't saying that NOBODY could have blond hair and blue eyes, I'm just saying that seeing as Lilly is Half-Japanese herself, her having both of those traits is very rare, and assuming the child's father is Hisao, the child would be three-quarters-Japanese, making having the two recessive traits even more unlikely.
Rue rue, combat the government.

Post by Guest »

Srikali wrote:I wasn't saying that NOBODY could have blond hair and blue eyes, I'm just saying that seeing as Lilly is Half-Japanese herself, her having both of those traits is very rare, and assuming the child's father is Hisao, the child would be three-quarters-Japanese, making having the two recessive traits even more unlikely.
The alternative is that Lilly married a blond, blue-eyed guy we never meet in KS. Hisao might have married Hanako, one of the other girls, or none of them.
V2Blast

Post by V2Blast »

Old though it may be, it's still pretty well-written. And better-titled.

:P
Pie is delicious.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

Hanako in 10 years' time seems very mature. :)
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
Demoneq

Post by Demoneq »

I like it, too. :)
Though no idea where the title comes from, how did you come up with it, Aura?