Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (2/24/21--Wet Dreams)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

NuclearStudent

Re: Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (Latest 7/8/19)

Post by NuclearStudent »

Hold up, how is "Operation Bedfellow" not lewd?
Feurox: it is extremely difficult to tell whether you're echoing some very interesting sentiments or if you're just attempting to be trite or funny
Hanako Fancopter

Re: Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (Latest 7/8/19)

Post by Hanako Fancopter »

There's no description of the sexual acts, you're just told that they're occurring. I guess it's a little lewd :D

Thanks for all the comments by the way! People really seemed to like this one.
An Unusual Friendship (Misha x Hanako Route)
Riposte (Rika Mini-Route)
One-Shots Thread (Random Smut/Meme Stories)
Hanako Fancopter

Re: Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (Latest 8/12/19)

And here's the latest from the Stiles Random Writing Contest! I chose the prompt of Misha x Rin at the track. No, they don't go into the track shed, even though of course my mind went there! It's in fact smut free. For this story I wanted to try writing something that was at least somewhat more serious than my usual fare.

---

An Evening Rendezvous (Naomi x Natsume x ...Hisao?) [Slight lewd warning]
Mother Knows Best (Hisao x Meiko) [Lewd warning]
A Very Unusual Friendship (Lilly x Hanako) [Lewd warning]
A Friendly Competition (Misha x Shizune) [Lewd warning]
Snowed In (Hisao x Hanako) [Not lewd! For once! At least not explicitly so >.>]
Morning Stretches (Emi x Rin + special guest appearance) [Lewd! We back at it!]
Locked In (Hisao x Hanako + bonus pairing) [Snowed In follow-up; A little lewd, only a little]
In The Moment (Rika x Saki) [Lewd warning]
The Student Council Shuffle (Multiple pairings!) [Not lewd!]
Undercover (Miki x Suzu) [Lewd warning]
Lilly's Day Off (Lilly x ???)
Overnighter (Shizune x Miki) [Not lewd]
Working Women (Akira x Yuuko) [Lewd!] [Thanks to MoashLannister for this title]
An Unusual Family (Lilly x Hisao x Hanako) [Very Unusual Friendship follow-up; very lewd]
Operation Bedfellow (Kenji x Rin) [Non-lewd]
Flights of Fancy (Misha x Rin) [No lewd I promise]
An Unexpected Development (Lilly x Hanako x Hisao) ["Evil Lilly" story--big smut/edge warning]
An Intimate Game (Mutou x Shizune) [Not lewd... or is it?]
High Stakes (Aoi x Keiko x Misha) [Medium lewd]
A Most Unorthodox Christmas (Evil Lilly part 4--I think if there is a part 5 they may need their own thread) [Lewd with BONUS ART]
The Last Stand (Lilly x Kenji) [Lewd]
A Hearty Rivalry (Meiko vs Lilly) [Non lewd]
A Lighter Touch (Shizune & Hisao vs Lilly) [Non lewd]
Prying Eyes (Lilly x Hisao x Hanako) [Lewd]
Bitter Spirits (Hanako x Hisao w/ mystery guest appearance) [Very lewd]
All in the Family (Hisao x everyone) [Not smut though I promise]
Wet Dreams (Hisao x Suzu) [Lewd]

---

Flights of Fancy

Misha sat with her back to the wall, letting the afternoon sun caress her face. It was probably supposed to be warm and relaxing, she thought, basking in it like this. Misha didn’t think she was capable of feeling warm or relaxed anymore. Instead the heat just felt like an accusatory stare trying to burn the guilt out from deep within her, force it up to the surface and shine on it. It had almost happened several times in the past couple days—one moment she was comfortable in her numbness, another she suddenly felt panicked and on the verge of screaming in despair, right in the middle of class.

That was why she’d come to this remote corner of a building to sit and exist, so that she could do it away from anyone who might see her when she finally broke. Yet when she next opened her eyes Misha saw that she was not alone, not even here.

“…Rin?” she asked.

“Misha,” Rin replied.

The strange red-haired girl had sat down inches away from Misha, leaning back against the same wall, offering no explanation or greeting. They were the only two people visible anywhere in sight. Misha wanted to scream at her. Instead she fell automatically into her persona.

“Aha, ahh, Ricchan~! Hi, hi!”

Rin winced.

“There’s no one here. You don’t have to.”

“Wha?? Don’t have to what, Ricchan? Don’t be silly~!”

“You don’t have to be that person. You were being yourself before you saw me. Now you’re not.”

Misha’s eye twitched.

“Ahahahaha~! Waha… aha, wahh…”

She gulped as the laughter died in her throat, blinking rapidly to hold the tears back.

“Riccha—I mean—Rin. I… I kind of want to be alone right now. Okay?” Misha asked.

“Okay,” Rin said.

Yet she made no move to get up, or even slide further down the wall away from Misha. Misha sighed.

“What I mean is… can you… umm… hang out somewhere else?” Misha clarified.

Rin blinked at her slowly.

“But this is my wall,” she protested.

Misha blinked slowly in turn.

“How can it be your wall?” Misha asked. “It’s a wall.”

“Right. It’s the wall furthest away from people. So, I come here to sit.”

“I know it’s the furthest from people, that’s why I’m here! You can’t go anywhere else?” Misha asked in exasperation.

“I could. But I was here first. Isn’t that how it works?”

“No, I was here first, Rin!”

“No you weren’t.”

“Yes, yes I was~! I’ve been sitting here since lunch!”

“I started sitting here last year.”

“…Oh.”

Misha paused, temporarily dumbstruck by this logic, before the anxiety crept back into her awareness.

“…Still! I just, I don’t even know where else to go!” Misha complained. “I just… I just need some time…”

“Hmm. Have you tried the Worry Tree?”

“…And what’s that?” Misha asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

“Actually, maybe I shouldn’t show you. Then you might sit there, too. I suppose you can have the wall today.”

Misha sighed in relief.

“Thanks, Rin.”

“But you have to tell me why you’re taking it.”

“Because, Rin! Because! I want to be alone!”

“I want to be alone. You don’t. But today, you do. Why?” Rin asked.

Misha gave her a pleading look. Rin just stared impassively, waiting for a response. Misha fidgeted for another moment before answering.

“I… I did something really bad, Rin,” Misha admitted, looking away shamefully.

“Oh,” Rin replied flatly. “I did something bad, too.”

“Really? Whuh… what did you do?” Misha asked.

“I think I killed a butterfly. I wanted it to land on my big toe but I accidentally stepped on it instead.”

“Aha… wahahaha~!”

Rin looked around in confusion, reasoning that Misha must have caught sight of something funny that she wasn’t aware of.

“No, Rin. Not like that. Like… I did something to another person.”

“Butterflies might be people. No one knows.”

“Aha~, maybe. But you know what I mean.”

“You hurt someone,” Rin said.

“Not… well… I don’t know. Maybe I did. Maybe I’m going to. But I know what I did was wrong, Rin. It was really, really wrong.”

“How is it wrong, if you don’t know that it hurt anyone?”

“Because, Rin! I had sex with Hicchan! On his bed! And Shicchan doesn’t know! And people aren’t supposed to do things like that!!”

A moment of silence followed as Misha looked around hastily in the aftermath of her outburst, momentarily terrified that someone would overhear. Fortunately, there was still no one else in sight.

“Yeah. That’s pretty bad,” Rin agreed.

Misha began to sob, collapsing onto Rin’s shoulder. She wrapped her arms around the other girl, needing desperately to hold onto someone, and having no one else. Rin gently lifted her stub to rub against Misha’s side, returning the gesture to the extent that she could.

“Oh, R-Rin… I’m sorry…” Misha said between sobs.

“You didn’t have sex with me,” Rin replied.

Misha managed a sad chuckle, the shaking in her body beginning to subside. She kept a firm grip on Rin still, as though she were a life preserver. Right now Rin really felt like one, Misha thought. Just saying it and seeing that non-reaction from Rin, the total lack of judgment… Misha wasn’t looking for someone to tell her it wasn’t wrong, she knew it was wrong, it would always be wrong, but still… she felt like she could breathe for the first time in days.

“I should be sorry. I really don’t know how to comfort you,” Rin said.

“Th-that’s okay. It wasn’t a great idea when I asked Hicchan to comfort me…”

“He comforted you… by having sex with you?”

“It sounds stupid when you say it out loud, doesn’t it? Ahhh, so, so stupid… I’m the worst friend, the worst ever…”

“How do you know Shizune doesn’t know? Hisao might tell her.”

“Mmm… no, Rin, he won’t… that’s not how Hicchan is…”

“Oh. Well. That means you have to tell her. Doesn’t it?”

Misha gulped.

“Yes,” she whispered.

“…I’m sorry, Misha.”

“You haven’t done anything to be sorry for.”

“I’m sorry for you, Misha. You can tell me about it if it helps. Pretend I’m Shizune.”

“Aha~, if you were Shicchan, I’d be having a heart attack right now! But~! Maybe that will help…”

“Emi told me sex feels really great. Did it at least…?”

“…No, Rin. It didn’t. It felt awful. As soon as he did it, I just… I don’t know what I thought it would be like, but… I just wanted it to be over.”

“Ah. I was trying to find the silver lining.”

“Yeah. You should~ try to find those…”

“I’ve still never seen one. Not on any clouds, at least. I did finally put one on one of my drawings.”

“Wahaha~. Rin… have you ever done anything like… something that made you wish you could just fall away and disappear?”

“Sometimes I wish that. Never because of anything I’ve done, though.”

“Oh, okay… well, when you feel that way… what do you do?”

“Hmm. I guess I go to the Worry Tree.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s—no. I shouldn’t. You already took my wall. I’m keeping the tree.”

“Ah, ah, so you admit~ it’s my wall now?!” Misha said, piping up a bit.

Rin sighed.

“You can have it for now. I think you need it more than me today.”

“Well~! As the Grand Queen of the Lonely Wall, I hereby grant you permission to keep sitting next to me! Wahahaha~!”

“I can tell you what Emi does when she doesn’t want to be,” Rin said, pushing past Misha’s self-indulgent playfulness. “She goes on the track.”

“Emi goes on the track every day, Rin!” Misha pointed out.

“Then maybe she needs that time every day. Time when she’s not. But I think it’s different sometimes. When she broke up with her boyfriend last year, she ran around for two hours without stopping. The Nurse made me go out with him to get her to stop.”

“Wow~! I don’t know if I could do anything for two hours, definitely not running…”

“Haven’t you been sitting here since noon? That’s four hours ago.”

“Ah… ahaha~! This is special, Rin.”

“Because… right,” Rin said. Even she understood why Misha was so moved from her usual self today. “What if we go running then? Maybe not for two hours, but as long as we can. You can try not to be for a while.”

“What? Me, running… I don’t… hmm…”

“Emi says it’s like a drug if you do it for long enough. She also said sex feels great, though, and that didn’t end up being true…”

“…wahaha~! That’s a good idea, Rin! Yes, yes it is! What if we go and run, and run, and run? What if we do!”

Keeping Rin in a tight hug, Misha shot to her feet, pulling Rin up alongside her with an “oof” from the other girl.

“Misha… you’re supposed to wait until we’re on the track to run… ow, my ribs…”

The track was empty and open when they arrived, as if it had been waiting for them. Misha released Rin and immediately crouched down in a random spot on the running surface, as if preparing to run an actual race.

“Wait,” Rin said.

“What?”

“You have to stretch first.”

“Oh!… Of course! Wahaha~!”

Standing up from her crouch, Misha began a series of “stretches” that were no less dubious than her starting posture. She wheeled her arms around over her shoulders and behind her back, popping various joints in them, before leaning forward to try and touch her toes. She barely got her fingertips below her knees but made the effort anyways. After a few moments of this she looked up at Rin in confusion.

“Aren’t you going to stretch too, Rin? It was your idea!”

“Uhh. Alright.”

Rin waved her stubs feebly and swayed her torso slightly side to side, as if she’d had one too many to drink.

“Ahaha~! What kind of stretches are those!”

Rin shrugged.

“Okay, okay okay! That’s enough stretching, let’s go go go~!”

And with that Misha shot off down the track with the energy of a rocketship firing. Rin watched her go for a moment, shaking her head in mild disbelief, before beginning to stroll lazily forward in her wake. With their approaches to the activity being polar opposites, Misha lapped Rin before the latter had even reached the halfway point, laughing at her as she came near.

“Come on Rin! Why aren’t you running!”

“This is my maximum speed. I don’t have another setting,” Rin explained calmly.

“Wahahaha~!”

Misha accelerated past the other girl once more.

“This is great, Rin! I think I can feel the drugs~! Ahaha~!” Misha proclaimed on her next trip around.

“Aha, ahhh, yeah! It’s really burning now! That means… haahh… I’m doing it right… right?!” Misha offered on the next lap.

By this point she had slowed down considerably, though she managed to maintain enough of a jog to overtake Rin one more time. Misha found that that was about all she had in her, though, collapsing to her knees after a final push to reach Rin again. Her drills had nearly come undone and her uniform was soaked in sweat, her chest heaving mightily as she struggled to suck air into her lungs. Rin didn’t warn her running was so hard!

“Are you alright?” Rin asked.

“I’m okay… yeah… ehe… just a little… dizzy…” Misha reassured her.

“Maybe we should take a break. And drink water.”

“Yes, Rin, that’s… you always have the best~ ideas…”

Misha pulled herself up and over to the bleachers, flopping down next to Rin and immediately resting her head on Rin’s shoulder.

“You’re sweaty,” Rin protested.

Misha responded by hugging her around the waist again. Rin sighed, accepting her fate.

“Maybe you did it right after all… I feel like someone wrung all the water out of me like a rag… wahaha~…” Misha said.

“You did it to yourself. You’re not supposed to go max speed non stop.”

“You did!!”

“Yes, but your setting is a lot higher than mine.”

“Well~! You didn’t tell me that part!!”

“…I guess I didn’t. Sorry.”

“How do you know so much about running anyways, Rin? You can’t even do it!”

“Emi,” Rin said.

“Aha~, yep, yep. No wonder she’s so good at it! She doesn’t have any boobs to worry about!”

“What do boobs have to do with it?” Rin asked.

“Well~! You wouldn’t know, ahaha! But~! It really hurt my boobs, Rin. These poor girls have never been flopped that hard before!” Misha explained, smushing the sore sacks of squish against Rin’s side.

“Yeah. I could see your panties a lot, too. I guess that’s why they have special track clothes.”

Misha gasped in shock.

“Rin!! You were staring at my booty?!”

“…No. I wasn’t… staring. I just… couldn’t not… see it.”

“Wahahaha~! That’s okay, Rin, it’s okay! I like to look at your butt, too!”

“That’s kind of a weird thing to say, Misha.”

Misha looked up at Rin, her eyes suddenly swelling with unexpected sadness.

“…is it… a bad thing to say?” Misha asked.

“Uhh. No,” Rin replied carefully. “Nothing is bad about you, Misha,” she added.

“Ahaha~. Thanks, Rin.”

Misha turned her face to give Rin a quick peck on the cheek before returning it to its resting place on her shoulder. Rin gulped at the affectionate gesture, taken slightly off guard. Her cheek burned where Misha’s lips had touched it, and not from the sun’s heat. She wasn’t sure what was going on here, though she was sure that it was… something. It felt okay, she decided. Whatever it was.

“Let’s get some water,” Rin suggested.

“Yes, yes~! And then we have to try again. I’ll make sure to get it right this time!”

“…Do we have to?”

“Yes, Rin, of course! But first?”

“…?”

“Thanks for hanging out with me, Rin. I think I feel… sorta better,” Misha said, somehow managing to hug Rin even tighter.

“Now my boobs are hurting,” Rin said dryly.

“Oh, ohh! Sorry, don’t wanna pop them! Wahahahaha~!”

---

Emi hummed a light tune to herself as she jogged down to the track for her evening run. She’d been wondering where Rin went all day. The girl ended up in some odd places, but this one was a first, Emi thought. She was prancing down the track awkwardly, picking her feet far up off the ground like she was skipping rope between each step, but somehow Rin was actually moving at a jog herself. Emi had never seen that before.

And at her side was… Misha? Who was also jogging in her own ridiculous fashion, shaking her whole body around with every step in a way that must tire her out, yet carrying stubbornly onward. One of the buttons on her blouse had already popped off from the abuse. It looked like the shirt was ready to burst at any moment as Misha’s chest slammed back and forth against its restraint, over and over again…

Emi had no idea what was going on here. Whatever it was, they looked like they were having fun. She decided she shouldn’t interrupt. Although… she couldn’t resist taking up a covert post behind a nearby tree, continuing to watch with fascination. She just had to see what happened when Misha’s shirt finally gave in…
Last edited by Hanako Fancopter on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
NuclearStudent

Re: Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (Latest 9/24/19)

Post by NuclearStudent »

Much like Crafty, you also did a depressed Misha. I must say, I like your depressed Misha better. I found the transition from bubbly Misha to sad Misha quite engaging and believable. It's quite similar to my own experiences with anxiety and depression, too. That said, I'm less engaged by the interactions between Rin and Misha. I wish I could define what I find off about that interaction. It feels a bit too meme somehow? I'm sorry that isn't that helpful, I really can't pinpoint what I find off about it.

also jesus christ misha you need a sports bra that fits ouch ouch ouch
Feurox: it is extremely difficult to tell whether you're echoing some very interesting sentiments or if you're just attempting to be trite or funny
Razoredge

Post by Razoredge »

I really like this last piece, especially how you dealt with Misha. Great job, sincerely.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I really liked this story - especially the first half might be the best you've written so far.
I's almost a bit sad that you had to include the track because of the prompt. I think ending the story at the point where they leave for the track would have been perfect.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Feurox

Post by Feurox »

I firmly believe that the first half of this story is some of your best work. It’s phenomenally good. Kudos, well done, congratulations.

As is true of both your piece, and Crafty’s, I’ve been randomly selected as your judge. I hope that’s not a problem. Since I’ve written out Crafty’s feedback already, I’ll copy and paste this over.
With regards to the scoring of competition entries, the judges have opted for a five-point system. With one point allocated to SpaG and another allocated to style. The remaining points are attributed based on whether or not we liked the story. Each judge will do this for each story, and the winning competition entry will be the story with the highest number of points. Is this system perfect? No. It does however allow us some simplicity with regards to curating and judging these stories, and hopefully means our turnaround time isn’t too bad.
What’s also true of this story, is that SpaG and style require no attention. You do a great job on both fronts, so again, well done. That’s fine with me, because I prefer being able to actually talk about a story anyway. And what a story to talk about!

That first section of this story is, as mentioned, utterly wonderful. Rin comes across as brilliantly in character, and Misha’s sadness has this beautiful temperance to it, like the act she’s so carefully made of happiness has become this suffocating person suit she can’t escape. Incredibly done. Her confession to Rin, and her collapse afterwards, is just so perfectly heart-breaking. Misha knows she has to tell Shizune, she knows her friendship is effectively over, her life, considering her feelings for Shizune – and for what? That realisation that it wasn’t even enjoyable, it was just awful, it’s so damn heart-breaking. I really wish that the story had continued with this tone, but I’m also glad to not see this moment ruined by being dragged out. What hurts, is that I believe you could have continued it with this pervasive feeling of sadness – you definitely have the ability.

That being said, I understand you wanted to take this story in a different direction, and you had to include the prompt. It’s not that the rest is bad, far from it. Rather, its tone shifts quite rapidly. Rin begins to feel less believable, (though Misha remains consistent), and I think that the story as a whole suffers from Rin’s attempts to console Misha. I’m a sucker for a sad story, but I’d have loved to have seen these two interacting, with Misha being barely any help, but somehow, just having someone to listen to is enough for Rin. The ending scene with Emi watching in curiosity, and, slight perversion, seems a little tacked on to me too, and further takes away from how brilliantly sad tone you had established in the beginning.

The track section itself is once again written superbly, and I do quite the like the idea of the two of them running around and around, like aping Emi might somehow help. I think you could have made it a bit clearer that Rin simply didn’t know how to make Misha happy, and the track was her only suggestion – again, it feels like this story could have benefitted from Misha maybe *not* feeling better from the run. Or at least, not *so* much better, it just seems too big a tonal shift.

In any case. Many thanks for this story. I hope we see more like this first half. It’s phenomenally good.
My Molly Route
Ekephrasis and Other Stories
I hate when people ruin perfectly good literature with literary terminology.
- CraftyAtom
Hanako Fancopter

Thanks for the replies, people seemed to like this one! I think I've developed a soft spot for the Misha + Rin pairing. Or maybe I just like any pairing of girl x Misha....
Feurox wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:12 pm That being said, I understand you wanted to take this story in a different direction, and you had to include the prompt. It’s not that the rest is bad, far from it. Rather, its tone shifts quite rapidly. Rin begins to feel less believable, (though Misha remains consistent), and I think that the story as a whole suffers from Rin’s attempts to console Misha. I’m a sucker for a sad story, but I’d have loved to have seen these two interacting, with Misha being barely any help, but somehow, just having someone to listen to is enough for Rin. The ending scene with Emi watching in curiosity, and, slight perversion, seems a little tacked on to me too, and further takes away from how brilliantly sad tone you had established in the beginning.

The track section itself is once again written superbly, and I do quite the like the idea of the two of them running around and around, like aping Emi might somehow help. I think you could have made it a bit clearer that Rin simply didn’t know how to make Misha happy, and the track was her only suggestion – again, it feels like this story could have benefitted from Misha maybe *not* feeling better from the run. Or at least, not *so* much better, it just seems too big a tonal shift.

In any case. Many thanks for this story. I hope we see more like this first half. It’s phenomenally good.
I do think it's hard for me to stick to a dead somber tone for very long, for better or for worse. I think Misha does have the ability to transition very quickly between moods as a character trait, but I probably could've ended it on another low note for her as the brief giddiness of the exercise wears off, instead of having the peeping tom section with Emi.

But then I wouldn't have a section of the fic where Emi is fixated on Misha's chest, so....
Hanako Fancopter

It had to happen sooner or later..... I've written another entry in the "evil Lilly" concept of stories, following on from the second one. This is at risk of becoming a full-blown series now.... not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one. Regardless, be forewarned, big edgy/smut warnings apply. Also this is NOT my entry for the Stiles writing contest this time! That story is coming later in the week when the current contest round ends.

---

Locked In (Hisao x Hanako + bonus pairing) [Snowed In follow-up; A little lewd, only a little]
An Unusual Family (Lilly x Hisao x Hanako) [Very Unusual Friendship follow-up; very lewd]
An Unexpected Development (Lilly x Hanako x Hisao) ["Evil Lilly" story--big smut/edge warning]
A Most Unorthodox Christmas (Evil Lilly part 4--I think if there is a part 5 they may need their own thread) [Lewd with BONUS ART]

---

An Unexpected Development

For a couple of weeks following Hanako and Hisao’s first time, Lilly was happier than she’d ever been. Not that she wasn’t happy before, of course, but now it was just… things felt more right. No longer did she have to pretend and lie and hide away her trysts with her true lover. Even for her, it grew tiring to maintain such a constant and convincing façade. Her time with Hanako felt better than ever, as if a set of invisible chains had been lifted from their lovemaking, and she even found herself actually enjoying her turns with Hisao. Again, even though she was quite capable of faking it, repeatedly doing so simply became wearisome. It was a relief to find his stamina finally somewhere approaching acceptable, no doubt a benefit of his doubled opportunities to practice.

And naturally, it enhanced the experience to have both of them in the bed together now more often than not. It was so cute how she could hear Hisao’s breathing deepen with lust as he watched she and Hanako at work, or feel Hanako’s thighs quivering in anticipation as she waited patiently for Hisao to finish with Lilly… or for her to finish with him. She could tell that both her lovers were happier, too. Obviously the deception had taken a greater toll on Hanako than on Lilly, and though he denied it every time Lilly teased him over it, it was equally obvious that Hisao was more than happy to have access to both girls now.

They did everything together now, in the most literal sense. They even snuck Hanako’s mattress into Lilly’s bedroom one night, taking Lilly’s own mattress off the frame and pushing them both together to make a double-wide bed on the floor, the perfect size to accommodate their three sleeping bodies through the night. Some nights Lilly would sleep nestled between the two of them, her boyfriend and her girlfriend, one arm wrapped tightly around each of them. Other nights she would allow Hanako that privilege, the shy girl’s frail body cradled lovingly between the two larger forms of she and Hisao.

It was pure bliss… for a time.

Lilly first noticed a change with their conversations. Hisao and Hanako, often people of few words in the past, were now quite talkative… to each other. This in and of itself was not a problem. It became a problem when Lilly’s comments were met with dismissive one-word answers, or even ignored entirely, the latter of which stunned her for a moment the first time that it happened. Meanwhile, the two would continue prattling away at each other, trading anecdotes with rapt attention and laughing giddily at every little shared tidbit of amusement, their voices mirthful in a way that Lilly had never heard before.

Then they began to spend time together without her, something that was unheard prior to their… joining. At first they tried to hide it, making this excuse or that. Oh, mysteriously neither one was feeling well enough to take tea today. Hanako needed something from the store, and it was heavy so she needed Hisao to help carry it, oh but she needed it urgently so they didn’t have time to walk with Lilly. They never went to the store, they simply went into Hanako’s room and fucked, thinking that if they were just quiet enough Lilly wouldn’t hear. She sighed at their naivete, deciding to settle for touching herself to their sounds, telling herself that it was a passing flight of fancy on their part.

Of course, their excuses were so terrible that they couldn’t keep up the charade for long, and soon they grew bold enough to start simply telling Lilly outright when they were going somewhere without her for a while, as if that was perfectly understandable and she wouldn’t have any questions or objections. It was so inconsiderate of them that Lilly truly didn’t know how to respond. What was she to do? Yell and scream until they understood that this was not how a family treated each other? That was what she wanted to do, but alas, it would breed only resentment. She could not be the scornful mother attempting to scold them as children. They had each other to rely on now, and they could easily evade her if she motivated them to do so.

Inevitably, Lilly found herself partaking more often in drink, now that her more carnal desires were no longer satiated as often as she’d prefer. She began to feel alone even when Hanako and Hisao did deign to spend time with her, as if they included her in their activities only out of obligation now. The wine helped her to ignore the undeniable decline in her sex life. With Hisao it was to be expected, but when she found Hanako underperforming as well, she felt a compulsion to reach for the bottle. She could no longer guide Hanako as she had in the past, with Hisao’s watchful eye observing, waiting his turn, ready to reprimand her if she were too “rough” or “forceful.” Being drunk was the only way to keep it halfway enjoyable, Lilly thought.

And then it finally happened. The last straw.

She had managed to get her two friends to agree to a movie night, watching some trashy horror movie on Hanako’s laptop. Determined to rekindle their previous flames, she’d insisted that it would be better if they experienced the movie drunk, and nearly a whole bottle of wine was gone before the opening credits. As expected, the laptop lay discarded in a corner of the room less than twenty minutes in, simply providing background noise as each of the three stripped clothes off another. The alcohol lubricated their sexuality, their bodies and limbs tangling in a manner that felt familiar and natural.

Lilly felt both pairs of hands on hers, tasted two different tongues, feeling sure that it had worked, that this time would be like times before… she found Hisao’s shoulder and pinned him under her, climbing atop him and feeling his length between her thighs, triumphantly preparing to lower herself onto him. Tonight, she was prepared to ride him in earnest, prepared to do what it took to bring him back to her… slowly, sensually, she started to bring her hips down… Hisao took hold of them… and then he pushed them away, throwing Lilly gently but firmly off of him. She huffed in disbelief. Hisao had never rejected her in such a way! Never!

“Hisao, dear? Are you alright? I know you’re in the mood…” Lilly inquired.

Her only response was a series of heated, rapid grunts, the mattress raising up slightly as Lilly felt Hisao and Hanko’s collective weight leaving it. She heard them roll over onto the other mattress—Hanako’s mattress—heard Hanako’s giggles fade to moans as Hisao’s anticipatory grunts gave way to shuddering sighs of satisfaction. A light slapping sound reached Lilly’s ears as Hisao’s hips smacked away at Hanako’s buttocks, the two of them rutting with wild abandon while she laid discarded to the side, of no greater concern to them than the forgotten laptop and its still-playing movie.

“Ahh, Hana—Hanako! I love—mmm—I love you!”

“Nnnghh, H-H-Hiiii… Hisao, I l-l-love… haah, aghh!!”

Lilly’s heart skipped a beat as a single shrill note of panic fought through the haze of the wine. She gulped it down along with another long swig from the bottle that waited nearby, finishing off its contents. Stay calm… this wasn’t an issue, no, it was not really… not really anything to be concerned about… why should she be upset? They were a family now, weren’t they? Lilly had listened many times by now while Hanako and Hisao made love, and often assisted them in the act, usually happy to do so… yes, that was what she should do. If only she were giving to them, then surely they would give back to her. That was how a family worked…

Insistent, almost desperate, Lilly sat up and crawled across the mattress, inserting herself into the proceedings with one hand on Hanako’s back and another on Hisao’s shoulder. Their act continued unimpeded by her presence as she found Hisao’s rear and gave it a squeeze, kissing his neck affectionately, while wrapping her other hand underneath Hanako to fondle at her scarred right breast. They seemed just as determined to ignore Lilly as she was to not be—only when she took hold of Hisao’s face and attempted to kiss him did they finally slow. He took hold of her face in turn, pushing it aside with a short bark of annoyance. Hisao’s body had gone rigid as the moment became tense, though Hanako continued to grind herself lustfully into his hips for a few more seconds.

“Hisao, please… I only want to, to… to help you feel…” Lilly pleaded, her head buried in his shoulder.

“L-Lilly can help…” Hanako cooed, accepting that she and Hisao’s moment had passed for the time being. “Of course she can. She’s our fr-friend… no, she’s… she’s more than that. Isn’t she, Hisao?” Hanako asked, pulling herself off of Hisao and sitting up alongside them.

There was a pause before Hisao finally responded.

“Yes, Hanako. Of course she is. Lilly’s very special to us, isn’t she? We’ve done so much for her, would do anything for her…”

Lilly felt Hisao rising as he left the mattress, now standing at its edge as his voice came down to her, his hand still clasped tightly in hers.

“…And she would do anything for us. Wouldn’t you?” Hisao asked Lilly.

“I…” Lilly began.

“We’ve always d-done so, so much to make you h-happy…” Hanako whispered in Lilly’s ear, her hand running slowly through Lilly’s thick mane of hair.

Why was she suddenly so anxious? Wasn’t this exactly what she wanted? Yes, of course, of course Lilly would do anything to make her family happy! That was why she brought them together to begin with. Wasn’t it? Now she was going to be a happy member of it again, just like before. She imagined Hisao pushing her up against the wall and ravishing her, just as he’d done to Hanako mere moments ago… yes, that must be why he got up. Lilly started to get up too, only to feel Hanako’s hand tug her firmly back down by her hair, causing her to wince at the unexpected pain.

“Hanako, Hisao, what…”

“You want to help make me happy, don’t you, Lilly?” Hisao asked again.

“You want to give back to us… l-like we gave to you?” Hanako echoed.

“I… yes, of course! Of course I do! I would do, I’d do anythi—”

Lilly’s words cut off as Hisao entered her mouth, suddenly muffling her.

“—mmppfff!!”

She jerked instinctively away, only to find two hands holding her head in place: one Hanako’s, the other Hisao’s. Lilly’s hands went up to Hisao’s thighs for leverage, another action taken reflexively, though her lovers interpreted it as approval, even anticipation. Hisao pulled while Hanako pushed, driving the shaft between Lilly’s lips up to the hilt. She gagged as the head pressed insistently against the back of her throat, two firm grips forcing her to accept its advances.

“R-relax, Lilly… I’ve done it…” Hanako whispered. “It’s only h-hard at first…”

Lilly wondered if Hanako had done it with the taste of another girl fresh on Hisao as she serviced him. The thought felt distant somehow, as if it were an idle daydream rather than something really happening to her.

“Ahh… Lilly…” Hisao groaned, offering a moment of relief as he pulled back… only to rip it cruelly away with a fresh thrust, considerably less gentle than his first. Lilly managed to quiet herself somewhat as her throat seized in protest once more. Hanako was half right; it only took a few more repetitions before she reduced the unseemly gagging noises to more ladylike muffled squeals, doing what little she could to preserve her dignity.

Unfortunately, this too only served to further encourage Hisao, who pressed onward with renewed enthusiasm. Lilly heard a guttural quality in his moans of pleasure, felt a frantic energy in the subtle trembling of his body, sensing how badly he must have actually been wanting this from her. Had he and Hanako planned this together? Had they been motioning and pointing and grinning silently just now, setting it up outside her sphere of communication? Lilly had a sudden urge to bite down on Hisao’s penis as he continued to bump and grind against her face, his sack smacking steadily against her chin.

Instead, she did her best to swallow as he loosed the first shot in his salvo, leaning forward and holding her so tight that she couldn’t even draw breath. It was a hopeless effort, his seed gushing out much too quickly for her to cope with, though she kept trying desperately as she felt the flood threaten to rise up into her nose. That potential disaster was averted, though now she had to contend with the thick substance sticking stubbornly in her esophagus, refusing to go down without a fight. Lilly smacked Hisao’s thigh in a plea for release, yet none came. She was vaguely aware of an unmistakable sound; that of Hisao’s own mouth entangled with Hanako’s, his affections reserved for her even as he emptied himself into Lilly, oblivious to her concerns.

Just when she thought she might truly bite his dick off after all, it finally ended. Hisao’s bitter gift threatened immediately to regurgitate as Lilly turned and coughed violently over the side of the mattress, expelling some of it but managing to keep the rest of her stomach’s contents intact. Lilly wanted to wipe her soiled lips, but she didn’t want it on her hands, so she simply laid down and basked in the ability to breathe again. Her gullet ached in a deep place, back farther than her tongue could reach, a sore reminder that for the second time tonight, she’d been tossed aside and forgotten just like the laptop and its shitty movie. It was still playing, of course. She reached over and angrily smacked the keyboard, hitting some combination of inputs that caused it to stop.

For some reason, this was the thing that finally broke Hanako and Hisao out of their frenzied make-out session.

“Ah, L-Lilly, are you…” Hanako asked gingerly.

“Oh, are you alright?” Hisao finished for her, unable to avoid it sounding like the afterthought that it was.

Lilly blinked the heat from her eyes and gulped, trying unsuccessfully to clear the lingering taste of him from her mouth. Her kneejerk reaction was to scream at the both of them. She didn’t even know what she wanted to say, she just felt a surge of raw fury at their treatment of her, at herself for allowing it to happen. But, just as she hadn’t denied Hisao his moment, nor would she now raise her voice and spoil it after the fact. To do so would be to admit that she’d been caught unaware, that she’d been put in a compromised and uncomfortable position, that ultimately she’d been used like a glorified condom. And, of course, none of that could possibly be true.

So Lilly looked up at Hisao with a loving smile on her face, licking him carefully from her lips before closing them and swallowing once more, slowly and deliberately this time.

“Of course, dear. That was… a surprise, to be sure, but not an unwelcome one,” Lilly said. “Though you must forgive me, I wasn’t entirely as… clean as I would have preferred… I’m not as skilled at this as Hanako, I’m afraid.”

Lilly doubted whether or not Hanako had ever given Hisao this particular experience, despite what she’d said.

“Oh, l-let me! S-sorry, we didn’t—I mean, I d-didn’t th-think about—” Hanako replied, cutting herself off to scurry into the bathroom for some paper towels.

“Thank you, Lilly,” Hisao said, leaning down beside her and stroking her hair. “I’m sorry if it was a bit… sudden, but you’ve always shown Hanako and I, things feel so much better when they’re allowed to just… happen, you know?”

“Mmm. I’ve always said the bedroom should be a place where one’s desires flow naturally, with no need for words… that… is true,” Lilly agreed.

“Yes, you taught me that, and it’s so true. Lilly, that was amazing,” Hisao assured her, leaning in to kiss the top of her head, as if that could magically wash the taste of his cum out of her mouth.

Again her anger seethed and Lilly was grateful that Hisao had been looking at the top of her head rather than her face, as her emotions had surely flashed across it in that moment. Of course, her visage was pristine again in the blink of an eye, presenting the loving and devoted girlfriend that she was when he once again beheld it. Yes, she was happy to make him happy, as any lover would be for another. If her man wanted something special every now and then, how could she deny him his desire?

That would be their continuing relationship. Lilly would never threaten that, never sacrifice it. But she would not allow things to continue this way, either. Oh no. She had tried to truly be that person for Hisao and Hanako; this was how they had repaid her kindness. As much as it pained her to admit it, their family could not be fixed by her love and affections alone. No… something more drastic would need to be done, something that would… upend the current balance of affairs.

Not that Lilly would ever harm her family, of course. That would be just as unthinkable as failing to show true and total devotion to them. Circumstances simply… changed, at times, outside of anyone’s control. Accidents, mistakes. These things do happen, Lilly thought. These were the thoughts that kept her company as she waited for an opportunity to shower, a chance to think without the incessant smacking of Hisao and Hanako’s lips together within her delicate earshot.

---

Things did go back to normal after that, in a way. Having supplicated herself before them, Lilly now found Hanako and Hisao were indeed more eager to speak with her, to include her in activities both social and intimate. Though the price of this renewal made it bittersweet, she did genuinely appreciate the purchase, so much so that she found herself far more able to perform when Hisao once again took her head in his hands, she on her knees and he on his feet. It was an effective incentive, knowing what she might go back to if she didn’t honor her end of the bargain.

And again, Hanako was somewhat right. It did get easier with experience. The real reason she was willing remained the comforting knowledge that this would not last forever. No, she had only to endure, to wait and to bide her time. Besides, such unorthodox acts remained relatively rare, with her sex life otherwise improving significantly. Now that she had shown the lengths she would go to in order to truly please him, Hisao was once again willing to put in effort to please her in return. Hanako grew more considerate as well, even cradling Lilly and whispering reassurances in her ear when Hisao took her from the top.

The first sign of success came when Hanako suddenly felt sick one morning. One moment all was well, the next she was doubled over the toilet vomiting. As Hisao rushed to attend to her, Lilly couldn’t help but afford herself a wry grin as she listened to it. She appreciated the poetic justice of it. It wasn’t the primary symptom of what Lilly had done, of course. That would take another few weeks at the least. Hanako and Hisao, naïve as they were, simply concluded that it must’ve been something Hanako had eaten, oblivious to its true meaning—now they were the ones in the dark while Lilly sat satisfied with her handiwork.

A month came and went yet Lilly heard no concerns about a late period… the poor thing must’ve been in denial, telling herself that her body was simply acting irregular again. There was no denying it after Hanako’s belly swelled past a certain point, though. Given their arrangements, Lilly found easy opportunities to check its girth each day, caressing its tight surface lovingly during breaks between more strenuous activities. She’d first noticed its subtle bulge nearly two weeks before Hisao finally mentioned it. It was almost a shame to mar the slender form that Lilly had so adored, but alas. Hanako had left her without much choice, hadn’t she?

“Lilly, we need to… talk.”

That was what Hisao said after class the next day, steering she and Hanako straight back to the dorms instead of going to the tea room as they usually would. When he sat her down and said it Lilly didn’t even try to act surprised.

“You knew?” Hisao asked incredulously.

“I… suspected. But I didn’t think it proper to raise the issue until I became more sure,” Lilly said.

“I see. Well… we’re sure. Nurse did the test and it came back positive.”

Lilly reached out and stroked Hanako’s stomach, still pleasantly plump for the time being. It had a while yet to go before it became truly unwieldy. Even then, Lilly would still show it love and attention. It might not carry her genetics, but she may as well have conceived this child.

“I don’t understand, b-but…” Hanako whispered in a shaky voice. “I just w-wish people weren’t… so h-h-horrible…”

“Hanako, it’s okay. It’s going to be okay,” Hisao reassured her, trying also to reassure himself.

“What do you mean, Hanako?” Lilly asked.

“In cl-class, this n-note…” Hanako started.

“It’s nothing to be worried about,” Hisao tried to talk over her.

“Hisao, let her speak. What note, Hanako?”

“After lunch, th-there was this note, in my ch-chair. It said… it s-said… it just said wh-wh-whore!!!” Hanako finally said, sobbing lightly after she forced the word out.

Lilly gasped.

“My my! That is horrible! So uncalled for!”

“That was when we just went to the Nurse,” Hisao said, joining Lilly in embracing Hanako. “I think it was Miki. Looked like her, at least. Damn chicken scratch. Like she has any room to talk, calling people that…”

“I’m not a… wh-whore, am I?” Hanako asked, tears squeezing out despite her efforts to hold them back.

“Of course not, Hanako, of course not. A whore engages in the bedroom without love or compassion. You are the very opposite of that, dear Hanako. You must ignore that one-handed harlot. Let’s speak no more of her. Now, have you been consistent with your pills?” Lilly asked.

“I don’t… I don’t kn-know… I th-thought I was, but we’ve just been drinking w-w-wine a lot, so maybe I f-forgot one time…” Hanako said.

“Yes… that may have been it. Hisao is right, Hanako. You musn’t blame yourself. These things happen.”

“They do, and we’re going to get it taken care of, okay?” Hisao went on. “It won’t be a problem for much longer. Don’t worry, I won’t make you go through this. I’ll find something to get it taken care of… someone, if I have to.”

“Taken… care of? You m-m-mean…”

“Hisao!” Lilly snapped at him.

“Wh-what?” he responded, flinching at her tone. “You can’t be suggesting that she…”

“You simply cannot… end our child!” Lilly continued.

“Wait, our child? It’s not even your—”

“Qu-quiet!” Hanako yelped at them. “No… f-f-fighting! Not now…”

“Ah…” Hisao trailed off.

“I’m sorry, Hanako. We didn’t mean to distress you. We only want what’s best for you… what’s best for our family.”

“Our family?” Hisao asked again.

“Yes, Hisao. Isn’t that what we are?” Lilly replied.

“…Yes, it is,” Hisao answered reluctantly. He’d been happy with the concept when Lilly introduced it to him as having two girlfriends instead of one; much as he might prefer to, he couldn’t simply deny it now, after professing such belief in it for weeks prior.

“Every good family has children,” Lilly said plainly.

“Of course, but not… we should’ve waited, we could’ve, I don’t know, planned it better than… better than this!” Hisao said, unable to suppress his exasperation.

“Yes, we could have, but that’s not going to happen now. We must find joy in life as it comes to us. This should be seen as a blessing, not a misfortune,” Lilly continued.

“Lilly’s r-right…” Hanako agreed, linking her hand with Lilly’s where it rested on her belly. “I c-could never hurt our b-baby… we didn’t pl-plan on him, or h-her, but… they’re with us n-now.”

Lilly nodded in motherly approval. Hisao sighed, recognizing the reality of the situation. He placed his hand over the two joined hands of his girlfriends.

“Yes, Lilly is right. You’re right, Hanako. We’ll get through this together… as a family,” he said.

Lilly kissed Hanako on the cheek then beamed at them, a warm, genuine smile full of love and affection, her expression finally matching how she felt inside. Already she could feel the dynamics shifting back into their proper places. They would get through it together, because they were a family again.
Last edited by Hanako Fancopter on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Razoredge

Re: Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (Latest 10/22/19)

Post by Razoredge »

Well that was a weird one, not a thing I expected at the first glance.
But I have to say, it was, for me a nice surprise.
This scene between the best trio ever made was super cute, in my point of view.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Hanako Fancopter

Re: Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (Latest 10/22/19)

Not sure if "super cute" was really the response I expected, but I'll take it!

It seems it's time for everyone to post contest stories, so here's mine. The prompt I chose was Shizune x Mutou and "helping each other out." No, they don't help each other out in that way. Or do they?

---

---

An Intimate Game

Shizune tipped her glasses suspiciously as Mutou waved her over after class. He gave Misha a furtive look, as if Shizune’s constant companion was somehow not supposed to see his summons. They walked over to his desk and stood there patiently together, staring and waiting while he shifted on his feet and looked around awkwardly, clearly waiting for the rest of the class to file out before speaking with them. Most students were oblivious or apathetic to this little incident, but Shizune kept a careful watch on Miki out of the corner of her eye.

Sure enough, the class clown turned at the door and made a crude expression at her, clearly thinking she and Misha were in some kind of trouble. To be fair, Shizune was expecting the same, but that didn’t justify Miki’s rudeness. She began signing a reprimand—no use. The skank was gone before Misha could even start translating. Shizune resisted the urge to huff as she turned back to Mutou, who tried to pretend he somehow hadn’t seen the exchange.

“Umm. Mikado… I would like to speak with Hakamichi alone for a moment.”

“Wahaha~! How are you going to do that, sensei? I’m her translator, silly~!”

“Ahh, yes, what I meant was… I’d like to write… exchange words? With Hakamichi?”

[It’s okay Misha. Wait in the hall.] Shizune signed.

Misha frowned.

[Are you sure? We’re not in trouble are we?]

[If we are, I’ll deal with it. I’ll see you in a minute.]

“Hmm. Okay, sensei, okay~! But remember—Shicchan can’t hear, so don’t try talking to her. Ahaha~!”

Mutou gave Misha an odd look as she bounded out into the hallway, closing the door behind her.

“Yes, well,” he started. “I’ll be honest, Hakamichi. I need to—”

Shizune frowned at him and crossed her arms into a big X in front of her chest, stopping him cold.

“—ah, right, Mikado just said not to—err, let me just…”

“It’s okay, sensei! Everyone messes up that way~! Don’t feel bad! Wahahaha~!” Misha’s voice drifted in from the hallway.

Ignoring Misha, Mutou looked down and began writing on a notepad on his desk. Shizune waited patiently for him to get it all out.

I know you may not take kindly to this request, but I need to ask a favor of you. Mikado is really struggling in this class. Her grades are suffering, and even though I’ve been giving her some extra lessons, she never gets her assignments in on time. She makes up excuses but I believe the real reason is that all her time outside of class is spent working with you in the Student Council. I know how important the Student Council is to you—and to her—but Mikado really needs a bit of time to spare for her studies, too. Could you possibly lighten the workload for her?

Shizune stared at the note for a long minute, considering its statements and its request, before writing her much shorter response:

Who do I get in return?

Mutou blinked a few times, also taking a long moment before responding, though in his case this was due to bewilderment rather than careful consideration.

What does that mean? he answered.

If I give you Misha, who do I get to fill her place? Shizune clarified.

I’m afraid I don’t understand, Hakamichi. It’s just a request, not a trade-off. Mutou wrote. What about Nakai? He seems to need a friend to help him fit in. he added.

Will you tell him to join the Student Council? Shizune asked.

No, I can’t do that. Mutou answered.

Shizune’s glare made it clear that she did not consider the current state of the exchange acceptable. Mutou wondered if she might simply turn and storm out of the room without further discussion, but after a pause she wrote again.

I can give Misha time off, but I need you to spend time with me instead.

“What?” Mutou asked out loud.

If you need extra lessons, I can schedule them, but your grades are already excellent. Mutou wrote, still confused.

No, I want you to be my companion if I’m giving up Misha.

“Companion? I don’t…”

Mutou sighed. This was getting a bit strange, but he was determined to do what he could to help his student. If that meant meeting Shizune’s strange standards, then…

Are you saying that if I do this, you will give Mikado some leeway? he asked.

It’s just a request. Shizune answered.

So that was what she was saying.

Alright, if you wish to spend some time together out of class, I can probably arrange that. I assume you need me to help pick up the slack with Student Council work, correct? Mutou suggested.

Shizune nodded, signed something that Mutou couldn’t understand, then left as if the matter was settled.

---

After class the next day, Misha filed out with the rest of the students, uncharacteristically quiet. She gave Shizune a sullen glance from the door before seeming to accept her fate and trodding away down the hall towards the dorms… hopefully to do her homework for once. Shizune, meanwhile, tapped on Mutou’s desk and then took off at a brisk pace that caught him off guard, causing him to stumble and nearly fall as he scrambled to catch up.

“Where are we going? Hakamichi?” he asked from behind her. “Ah… again, I…” he muttered to himself as he immediately realized the futility of his speech. It was surely the council room anyways… and sure enough, it was. Shizune crossed to her desk and rummaged around in it while Mutou waited awkwardly in the doorway. She produced a fancy wooden case and brought it around to the table in the middle of the room, unsnapping its clasps to reveal…

…a chessboard?

Mutou furrowed his brow at the gameboard as Shizune began to set the pieces out on it, as if they were already on the same page about this. They most definitely were not. He reached across the table and tapped a finger within her field of view to get her attention, then mimed writing on a pad. Annoyance flashed across the council president’s face, but she complied with his request, retrieving a writing pad from her desk and pushing it across to him.

What are we doing here, Hakamichi? he asked.

We’re going to play chess. Shizune wrote back, crossing her arms and wearing an impatient expression.

I agreed to help you with your Student Council duties. Mutou said.

You agreed to be my companion. Shizune corrected him.

Mutou winced at that word. “Companion.” This arrangement was already strange enough, without his student using words that were suggestive of impropriety. If Shizune was aware that this made him feel awkward, she didn’t show any sign of it.

Why do we have to play chess, then? Mutou wrote, changing tacks. You do have work to be doing, I assume?

Shizune waved a hand dismissively, as if “work” was a child’s concern.

Misha can’t even play, Hisao just lets me win. I need a challenge. I tried Hanako but she won’t play again after I beat her once.

Shizune had actually gotten Hanako to play chess? Mutou was impressed, he could barely get the girl to utter a single word, much less actually spend time with others. Though he wasn’t surprised by the news that she had refused another round. If Shizune could make he—as the supposed authority figure with years of experience in this environment—feel this awkward and thumbed-under, then he could only imagine what she did to poor Hanako.

Mutou sighed, once again resigning himself to his fate. He raised his arms open in a gesture of acceptance, then nodded at the chessboard. It had been years since he had a good match himself, he thought. For that matter, when was the last time he’d even had a chance to play? Perhaps he’d stop questioning Shizune and just take the opportunity to relax and enjoy himself for once. Although he doubted that a high school girl could really give he, a former chess club champion, that much of a challenge…

His thoughts ground to a halt as he looked back towards Shizune, who had resumed setting up the board with machine-like precision. She was leaning over the table to do it, and her unnaturally ample bosom hung down in a most pronounced fashion as she went about the task, swaying to and fro in a hypnotic rhythm. In class, Mutou had always tried his best not to dwell on how her blouse seemed to vacuum-seal itself around her chest, but at this close range it was difficult to ignore.

He reached across to try and set up his own pieces as a means of distracting himself, but Shizune smacked his hand away, insisting on doing it herself. So instead he settled for trying to stare down at his hands, resisting the urge to glance back up until Shizune tapped the table to let him know all was ready. She peered across the board at him with arms crossed, that physics-defying bust spilling out over her hands. It was only natural that he should be so fascinated by it, given how many laws of science it seemed to break… right… ?

Shizune tapped the table again and narrowed her eyes in annoyance. Right, right, she’d given him the white pieces, so he would make the first move. What kind of opening to use, Mutou wondered? Should he be bold and aggressive, or more careful and considerate? He didn’t want to be too rough with such an inexperienced girl… but if he were too gentle, Shizune would probably be able to tell. So he opted for the former. Shizune smiled at him for the first time today, in apparent recognition of his intentions.

She matched his strategy and came on strong herself. The early stage of the game created an immediate and intense battle for control in the center of the board. Mutou found himself picking up the pace, moving faster and with ever greater purpose as the game progressed swiftly. He seemed to push Shizune back up against one of the board’s walls, only for her to cleverly wrest the initiative away from him and flip their positions, pinning him down in turn.

The struggle in the center eventually gave way as they both found themselves spent, withdrawing and taking a moment to rally. When they came together again, though, their clash was fiercer than ever before. Mutou realized, to his pleasant surprise, that this girl was no pushover—whether she was more experienced than he had guessed, or simply gifted with a talent for this, he didn’t know. Whatever the reason, she was firing him up in ways that he hadn’t felt for a long time. Now he was determined—whatever it took, she would be his.

Mutou managed to work one arm of his forces around Shizune’s flank, encircling her and then pushing relentlessly forward. Her resistance faltered as she slowly, but inevitably, gave way to his advances. One side of her form collapsed entirely, leaving the most vulnerable part of her exposed and open for the taking—her castle, with the prized king protected deep within. Mutou was determined to penetrate those depths.

Shizune stayed in the fight for as long as she could, still looking for an opportunity to assert herself over him even as he pushed into her walls. Her expression, already intense throughout, grew red and anxious as she bit her lip, feeling the end of the game draw near and just as determined not to lose it. Yet Mutou’s resolve was equal to hers—he pressed in harder, deeper, until she could bear it no more, finally smacking the table with an audible huff of release. The older man sat back in his chair, letting out yet another sigh—this time one of satisfaction rather than consternation.

“Checkmate.”

Only now did Mutou think about how oddly intense that was for a game of chess. He loved the game, that was true, but he realized as he plucked Shizune’s king from the board that he was actually breathing a bit heavily. His mind felt like a vague haze was lifting from it in the aftermath of the game. Shizune glared across the table at him, her glasses somehow having gone askew, and her chest somehow seeming more swollen than ever. She was trying to look upset but even Mutou could see the fiery glint hiding in her eyes. She adjusted her glasses back into place before holding her hand out expectantly.

“Again?” Mutou asked.

She nodded and he placed the king back into her hand, feeling that her palm was no less sweaty than his. Not giving him any time to recover and recharge, was she? Well then. This time her eyes met his as she began setting up the pieces once more, a knowing look passing between them. All the awkwardness, all the hesitance, all the confusion Mutou had felt at first, that had all melted away. He and Shizune were on the same page now.

At this point, Mutou just supposed he had no choice but to keep his student thoroughly entertained.
Last edited by Hanako Fancopter on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
NoticeMeOppai

Re: Hanako Fancopter One-Shots/Misc. Stuff (Latest 10/26/19)

Post by NoticeMeOppai »

Nice.

I enjoyed the "not smut but actually it totally is but is it?" vibe it has going on.
NmO Does Shorts

I deeply regret my choice of username.
brythain

Post by brythain »

This seems like it's about an old chesst nut.

As a player myself, I found it to have a conventional opening but there was 'fire on the board' as Alexei Shirov used to say.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That was... interesting.
The actual premise was a bit forced, but that's of course because of the prompt.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
PsychicSpy

Post by PsychicSpy »

The story was a good one, and was a very interesting take on the prompt. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull off the Mutou/Shizune aspect of the prompt but it was done really well.

In regards to your Evil Lilly stories, I hope to see more installments in that series in the future!