Beyond The Haze : A Lilly pseudo-route - II-1 added 08-19-2019

WORDS WORDS WORDS
Razoredge

Re: Beyond The Haze : A Lilly pseudo-route - II-1 added 08-19-2019

Post by Razoredge » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:08 pm

I can't believe I do such mistakes once again. Thanks for pointing this out.
For what you said after, in fact, I have a plot written for every scene, and my plot is written until the end of act III for now. I don't want to justify what I have done, but, you see, I don't write a scene after someone told me to do something. I should do it, it may be better, I don't know. But, trust me, this condition will be useful for the final plot.

Any review will be useful to rewrite the plot if needed. I know where I want to go, I know what I want to say, but maybe I don't write it the right way. That being said, I didn't mean to rewrite a Hisao scene.

But yeah, I don't know what to say, but thanks, and I will take any review to rewrite my plot. And I hope it will be better for everyone. Because I want to improve.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route & Razor's One Shots & misc.

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:44 pm

I don't write a scene after someone told me to do something. I should do it, it may be better, I don't know.
As a general rule you should not write any scened just because one of your readers tells you to. You're the one who knows your story and where you want it to go.
A reader can tell you what did and what did not work (and most of the time that will be subjective). At best they can make a suggestion on how to fix a problem - but you shouldn't let anyone tell you where to take your story.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

Razoredge

Post by Razoredge » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:40 pm

I don't let anyone told me what to do with my stories, don't worry :D

But I take reviews seriously to improve myself, that's what I wanted to say.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route & Razor's One Shots & misc.