Hokkaido for Two (NSFW)
Comfort Food (NSFW)
Worry Tree
Ecouteurism (NSFW)
Dearest Hisao
Hallways
Pillow Talk (Mildly NSFW)
Simpathy for the Devil

I wrote this about three months ago when I first finished KS and felt I needed to get it out. I shoved it on the KS Subreddit and pretty much forgot about it. Having spent the last three months steadily working my way through a large amount of the fantastic stories on this board I thought it was about time I made an account and shared this with you all. Gave it a quick polish this evening but any comments and criticism would be more than welcome as I'm trying to improve and intend to start putting something a little longer together soon. So without further ado;

An Evening Run

"Hey Hisao, let's go for a run!"
I look out the window at the dark wintry night and think however cold it is indoors it'll be far worse outside. There might even be ice on the ground. All these doubts melt away though as I turn to look at Emi and those puppy dog eyes of hers.

"Sounds good" I smile at her, and she bounds forwards to quickly peck me on the lips before running off to get ready. My heart pounds in my chest from the contact and I realise it's probably a good idea to keep up with the exercise anyway.

A few minutes later we meet back up in running gear and set off after a few quick stretches. Turning left out the door we jog for a couple of streets to warm up, a companionable silence between us broken only by the sound of her running blades. We slow to a walk as we get to the edge of the park we've taken to running in since leaving Yamaku.

"Ready?" Emi beams at me and nods before we both break into a steady run, picking up the pace a little even though it's quite dark between the trees here. We've gone round it enough that we don't need much light anyway. I settle into a rhythm and Emi stays alongside me for a while. I'm trying to concentrate on my breathing but I can just see her out the corner of my eye and want to turn and watch her. I just about manage to stay focused enough not to look and before long she spares me any more of this torture by speeding up and starting on her sprints.

The world shrinks down to the path in front of me, my feet pounding along it and my breath starting to come in ragged gasps. My legs are burning and my lungs feel the strain but my heart feels OK still so I push on. Emi laps me after bit and gives me an encouraging grin as she goes past. I redouble my efforts.

Not far to the end of our route now and I can see her jumping up and down on her prosthetics as she cheers for me to finish. I force myself to sprint for the last hundred metres, her smile and encouraging shouts egging me on. I emerge from the park, ready to pick her up and spin her round in celebration, but my arms close around nothing but cold air.

Looking up and down the street, I am alone, apart from an old man out walking his dog. "You're not Hisao." I remind myself bitterly. "Just a nerd who plays too many video games."

I start for home, warming down as I go. I'm not cold though. I can still feel the warmth of her smiles cheering me on.
Last edited by NoticeMeOppai on Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.
NmO Does Shorts

I deeply regret my choice of username.
brythain

Re: An Evening Run [Short One Shot]

Post by brythain »

And on the other side of the mirror, Emi saves the game, turns off her computer, and goes for a midnight run.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Nice twist at the end. It's been some time since a story here really surprised me. This one did.
Well done!
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
NoticeMeOppai

Post by NoticeMeOppai »

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the twist.
NmO Does Shorts

Downix

Post by Downix »

Clever! Well done.
SJFzone

Post by SJFzone »

I liked this one a lot! It was short, but it was a nice surprise, a good example of the motivation people get from KS, and tbh fiction in general.
Best Girl: Hanako = Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Well, I certainly didn't see that coming.
Not Dead Yet
NoticeMeOppai

Re: NmO does Shorts

Post by NoticeMeOppai »

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it means a lot, especially having read the excellent works that some of you have elsewhere in this forum!

I'm currently working on something a bit longer but that is far from ready to show, but in the meantime I realised I've never actually tried my hand at any H content. I figured it would be worth writing up something short to test the waters before I mess things up with a story I've spent a lot of time with so please any feedback would be very welcome.

Obviously, the following is NSFW, read at your own peril, etc etc.

Hokkaido for Two

The sound of her soft breathing guides my hands to the top of Hanako's head as I gather the silky strands together at the nape of her neck before reaching down for the brush beside me and starting to gently brush out the small knots from today's travel and subsequent bathing. I hear a soft sigh of contentment from her and smile at where she sits in front of me on the futon.

We had originally hoped to invite the new boy Hisao to come with us to my family's summer house in Hokkaido but Emi had snapped him up before we got a chance to. Speaking of Emi, what was up with her the other day? I'd only complimented her on the addition of some sort of lemony scent to her customary strawberry smell and she made a weird noise and excused herself before running off. I hope I didn't offend her somehow.

Still it was a shame because by all accounts the new boy was cute. I would have liked to have the chance to find out for myself. It would still be a fun weekend with just the two of us though, plus it might be a good chance to sate some of my healthy adolescent... curiosities.

Putting the hairbrush down, I caress the back of Hanako's neck, my slender fingers tracing down a couple of muscle knots before pushing into them, rubbing small firm circles into them, trying to loosen them up. After initially tensing as I change my focus, Hanako relaxes into my ministrations as I move down from her neck to her shoulders. The thick bathrobe she is wearing dampens the tactile sensations somewhat so I draw it down around her waist.

“L-lilly, what are you -?”

“It's more effective this way,” I reassure her, resuming my massage on her now bare back. The way she's holding her shoulders feels like she's not sure about this but she doesn't respond or try and pull the robe back up as I continue to draw circles in her shoulders with my thumbs. I marvel at the difference in textures between my two hands, the left feeling soft unblemished skin under it, while the right is an odd, almost waxy feel to it. It's not an unpleasant feeling though and one I've grown to quite enjoy on the rare occasions that Hanako has allowed me to touch her scars.

As my hands work into her muscles I can feel her start to relax and lean back into me. I work my fingers up and down her back, feeling the knots slacken under my influence and Hanako is obviously enjoying the sensation as well, given her much more relaxed breathing and occasional soft moans as I hit a particularly tender spot. After what feels like maybe half an hour of this I finally work up my courage and lean forward, brushing her undamaged shoulder with my lips.

She instantly stiffens up again and I can feel her trying to twist round and look at me. “W-why did you just do that?” she asks, a hint of shock and confusion in her voice.

Cursing myself inwardly, I hope I haven't just ruined a friendship and trust that took months to cultivate. “Sorry Hanako, I don't know what I was thinking,” I start lamely, before trailing off.

I can feel my cheeks heating up in shame and turn my head away slightly. We sit there in awkward silence for a few minutes before I sense Hanako moving in front of me, probably pulling her robe back on properly. I can feel my own slightly open in front of me as the air from her movements blows gently against the skin on my chest and upper belly.

The lips suddenly pressed against my cheek catch me completely off guard. The shock must be pretty obvious on my face as Hanako starts to speak again, “If it's with you, I- I guess it c-could be fun?”

I reach my hand forward, searching for her face and feel her hand gently guide mine. I stroke her cheek before leaning forward to catch her lips with my own and she responds, tentatively at first, but the kiss quickly becomes deeper, almost hungry. She pushes me back onto the futon, surprising me again with her forwardness. It's not something I would have expected from her, but I feel my bathrobe being opened further before the kiss resumes and I feel her body pressed against mine.

One arm reaches behind her back and pulls her closer to me almost automatically as my other traces through her soft hair and our tongues dance. Our hands trace each other's bodies, exploring and teasing in equal measure and I reach up, cupping the rounded swell of her breast, rolling the nipple between thumb and forefinger as Hanako moans into my mouth.

I can smell the scents of our excitement mixing with the shampoo in Hanako's hair that is draped across my face, heightening my arousal as she starts kissing down my neck and across my sensitive collarbone.

The sound of the door unlocking hits us both like a bucket of ice water and Hanako jumps off me like a bolt as I scramble to wrap my bathrobe around me.

“Hey, I managed to get the day off work,” a familiar voice begins, “I brought wine but it looks like you two don't need it.”

I shoot a dirty look in the direction of my sister and can sense the smirk on her face even without being able to see it. Hanako tries to stammer something at her, but doesn't get anything intelligible out before Akira continues.

“Anyway, I'm gonna head into the town for a couple beers so I'll leave you two alone for a bit and be back in an hour or so,” she chuckles.

I hear the sound of the door closing and turn back towards Hanako as we both break out in nervous laughter. Thankfully the interruption didn't last long enough for Hanako to run off somewhere so when the laughter finally subsides I smile wickedly at her, “A whole hour? However can we fill that time?”

I feel the kiss coming this time and meet her lips with my own.
NmO Does Shorts

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, if you discount the fact that this was completely OOC for everyone but Akira it wasn't bad :-)

Please note that "not bad" is about as good a rating as I will give any H-scene.

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
NoticeMeOppai

Post by NoticeMeOppai »

Mirage_GSM wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:54 am Well, if you discount the fact that this was completely OOC for everyone but Akira it wasn't bad :-)
Yeah I kind of felt that especially for Hanako, but went with it anyway as it was just a short for practice.
Mirage_GSM wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:54 am Please note that "not bad" is about as good a rating as I will give any H-scene.
I'll take that. :D
NmO Does Shorts

Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Nothing wrong with the occasional shameless bit of smut. :wink:

For what it was, it was pretty well done.
Not Dead Yet
NoticeMeOppai

Post by NoticeMeOppai »

Thanks Oddball, much appreciated! Sorry it's taken six months to reply. Anyway, had an idea crawl into my head and wouldn't go away so I wrote it down. I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm like this. I guess NSFW warnings and such apply.

Comfort Food

Misha looks so sad and vulnerable sat on the edge of my bed that I can't help but try to comfort her. I move over next to her and wrap one arm around her, pulling her in towards me gently. She doesn't resist and her head leans on my shoulder, a strand of pink hair tickling my nose as I turn to plant what I hope is a reassuring kiss on her head. It smells sweet, a syrupy smell that matches the colour perfectly.

We stay like that for only a few seconds before Misha turns towards me and pulls me closer into a full body hug, clutching at me hard as she buries her face in my shoulder. I feel damp start to seep through my shirt but she's hardly making a sound despite the violent spasms wracking her frame. The soft body pressed up against me starts to invade my consciousness with thoughts of exactly what I'm feeling through just a few thin layers of cotton. I really shouldn't be thinking like this and try to distract myself with thoughts of Shizune but the soft warm girl in my arms keeps dragging my attention back to the present.

My arm moves of its own volition and reaches up to caress Misha's hair tenderly and my lips part with a gentle shush. Her arms wrap tighter around me in response and certain parts of my anatomy make themselves known in no uncertain terms. I try to push these impulses aside and focus on just giving emotional support to a close friend but with how distant Shizune has been recently I'm finding it harder by the second. I bury my face in her hair again, revelling in the scent and my stomach lurches.

An animalistic hunger is building inside of me and my willpower to resist is crumbling fast. Misha's hands have started stroking my back and I can almost hear the sound of the last of my will to resist snapping as it disappears. Tentatively, almost painfully slowly, I open my mouth and lean in towards her.

A lock of hair lands in my mouth and practically dissolves on my tongue like cotton candy, and I lunge forward to take another, larger mouthful this time. The sweet taste of the pink strands fills my senses as I start to chew the much larger wad of hairs. A low moan of pleasure rumbles in my chest as I swallow. Misha starts slightly at this, then recoils in horror as she sees me munching away, strands of pink hair trailing from my lips, but I'm past the point of no return now. I push her backwards onto the bed fully and admire the way her short bob splays across the pillows before leaning forward for another mouthful.

"Hisao..." she pleads with me in an uncharacteristically quiet voice, all the energy seemingly sucked out of her, “S-stop, you mustn’t...” She pushes against my chest and arms ineffectively as I continue to ravage her hair. I take bite after bite, before sitting up partway, holding her down with one arm as the other brings handfuls of pink strands like ambrosia to my lips. All resistance is gone from her now and I can hear quiet sobs as I stuff my stomach to bursting.

It's not long before I've eaten all of it, leaning down to lick the last few strands from her newly bald scalp. She seems to have stopped crying now but her eyes are puffy and streaks of mascara run down her face as she glares at me silently, accusingly. As I return to my senses I back up, nearly falling off the bed in my haste. As I collide with the wall, I stare dumbly down at the girl on the bed. My stomach lurches, already discomforted by the sheer amount of sugar I just ingested, now compounded with remorse as the feeding frenzy leaves me in it's wake.

We stare at each other for what feels like an eternity, her gaze smouldering with building fury and my guilt refusing to let me look away. Slowly, she pulls herself to her feet, imposing even despite, or possibly because of her lack of hair. She opens her mouth and and I cringe in anticipation of whatever punishment she has decided I deserve, but all that comes out of her mouth is a ringing noise. I gaze dumbly at her as the ringing gets louder and louder.

Eventually I come to and turn my alarm off. I'm alone in my room again, with just a splitting headache and the disturbing echoes of the dream to keep me company. I vow silently to never let Kenji talk me into drinking all night with him again before pulling the covers back over my head.
NmO Does Shorts

Hanako Fancopter

Re: NmO does Shorts [Updated 2018/11/07]

Post by Hanako Fancopter »

ayyyy I like these. The Lilly one is my favorite cause you know..... I like Hanako, and double like lewd Hanako. And triple like yuri Hanako >.> So yeah. Also approve of your portrayal of Lilly as a thot because, well. She is! The third one was weird, in a delightfully fun way. I liked that it set up to just be a really vanilla H scene then veered way off course. One comment I have is that I think some of your sentences tend to run on a bit. But I think your writing is good overall!
An Unusual Friendship (Misha x Hanako Route)
Riposte (Rika Mini-Route)
One-Shots Thread (Random Smut/Meme Stories)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Funny thing we were just discussing one of Kosher's stories in the book club.
Your writing reminds me of his.

And yes, that is supposed to be a compliment.

Sore wa himitsu desu.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Started vanilla, ended strawberry cotton candy. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)