Hanako and Iwanako Fanfic.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Leaty

Re: Hanako and Iwanako Fanfic.

Post by Leaty »

It means "I'm terrible at reading comprehension, or I would have noticed the numerous times Leaty stated that she hadn't abandoned her story".

FFS. If somebody wanted to see more MTtB badly enough that they'd just rip me off without credit and try to bullshit their way to success, easier to just throw money at me to finish it.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Leaty wrote:FFS. If somebody wanted to see more MTtB badly enough that they'd just rip me off without credit and try to bullshit their way to success, easier to just throw money at me to finish it.
We could do that?!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Not officially, no, or SC would be on our asses for requesting :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Thread author has not been on the forums for a week. Doesn't matter if it's because he caught wind of the reaction to his actions or because he is otherwise busy.

Thread locked. Last time I had to do this for this reason was in 2012, and I'd have been happier not remembering.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.