Star Watchers

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Ir0nsquire

Star Watchers

Post by Ir0nsquire »

So...i recently started playing Katawa Shoujo. And when i finished Hanako's route I was drawn to writing something. I'm not sure if it's any good or...suffice to say i'm timid as Hanako when it comes to posting this. But I hope whoever reads this gets something out of it.
Attachments
Star Watchers.docx
(18.84 KiB) Downloaded 388 times
QuietlySomething

Re: Star Watchers

Post by QuietlySomething »

Hey, I can't speak for anyone else but I imagine that most people would really prefer not to download anything. Why don't you just post here on the forum?
Kaderot

Post by Kaderot »

I normally don't download anything but went ahead and did anyways. So happened that during my time reading your story that I had music playing in the background that for me felt perfect for it. Oddly it made me teary eyed as i finished it. It was a lovely read indeed.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Agree with QS: If you want us to read the stuff, post it on the forum. I don't download any files from unknown sources from the internet.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Zerebos

Post by Zerebos »

I took the risk to download it and I thought it was a pretty cute story. There were some formatting issues, see the pinned thread "tips for writers" and you should be set on that. Other than that there was just a few points in the beginning where you seemed to use very short non-flowing sentences, probably just due to having a rough time starting the story. As for the story itself it was cute, the sudden jump between time points was a little jolting since there was no way of telling what the current time was or if it was flashback or what-have-you. If that were to be cleaned up a bit I think it would be really nice. I recommend, as the others suggested, that you post the story itself to the forum rather than as a download.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Ad me to the "not going to download this" gang. If you want me to read it, don't make me go through extra steps.
Not Dead Yet