Ships in the night [Hanako bad ending] (Updated 9/8)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Ships in the night [Hanako bad ending] (Updated 9/8)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yes, and for the Hanako in the VN the reaction would be very fitting.
The problem is that the Hanako in your story so far has not been nearly as unstable nor do Naomis reactions give any indication that there is a danger of triggering her. The teasing in the first chapter was a lot worse than here, and it elicited hardly any reaction at all.
Yes, such a reaction is possible, it was just out of the blue in this scene compared to the previous ones.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
StilesLong

Post by StilesLong »

Well, thanks for the feedback, mirage. I hope you'll find SOMETHING you enjoy in the next chapter :P

It's also a little unfair to you guys because this project has been used by myself to better understand anxiety. In a way, the whole thing might be better as a collection of short stories rather than an ongoing story. Will think more seriously.
azumeow wrote:Well.

Uh, shit. At least Hisao's not dead....yet.......
How do you know they weren't talking about some other patient? :P
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

StilesLong wrote:How do you know they weren't talking about some other patient? :P
Conservation of detail.
Out of curiousity, I have to ask: Have you read my story, Nineteen Years, or was the fact that your story and mine both have Akira giving Hanako a copy of Kind of Blue sheer coincidence?
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
StilesLong

Post by StilesLong »

emmjay wrote:
StilesLong wrote:How do you know they weren't talking about some other patient? :P
Conservation of detail.
Oh, conservation of detail. I read that just the other day as I was working on another project. As a result, a major-ish plot item was tucked away into a description of all the junk the protagonist finds as she's cleaning the place she works at. You can't tell what's relevant if it all seems irrelevant!
emmjay wrote: Out of curiousity, I have to ask: Have you read my story, Nineteen Years, or was the fact that your story and mine both have Akira giving Hanako a copy of Kind of Blue sheer coincidence?
Looking at it again, I've apparently read it but that would have been months ago. Here I was, thinking I was so clever but apparently not. Credit goes to you for planting the idea in my subconscious.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

StilesLong wrote:Well, thanks for the feedback, mirage. I hope you'll find SOMETHING you enjoy in the next chapter :P
Hey, you know that I tend to focus on the negative stuff in my comments.
That also means that if I only have one or two points to criticize, the rest has to have been pretty good ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
StilesLong

Post by StilesLong »

Mirage_GSM wrote: Hey, you know that I tend to focus on the negative stuff in my comments.
That also means that if I only have one or two points to criticize, the rest has to have been pretty good ;-)
I've heard of your (in)famous comments, Mirage; your reputation precedes you. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad things, but I do appreciate the feedback, no matter how much I complain :P