Bottles

Re: Flutter - Level Twenty One: Footsies [25/3/17]

Post by Bottles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:34 pm

It returns! \o/

Great to see you back Sharp

PKMNthiefChris

Post by PKMNthiefChris » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Well I binged this in the course of... 8 hours? Maybe? I love your takes on Rika and Hisao. I've read three non-nihilist Rika's at this point and can firmly say I like her better that way. At least for long term involvement in the story. I think this is the most unique take on the Iwanako reunion thing I've seen, with Mai hating her and Hisao's friends divided on how they stand with her. I think Hisao being angry at her until he actually saw her was a brilliant touch and her actually trying to make moves in the hospital? I've never seen that before. Outside of some Pseudo-Routes for her anyways.

FinallyCaved

Post by FinallyCaved » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:35 am

Hope this makes a surprise resurgence some day. Love these long fics, but hate seeing them die without a proper ending.

Oddball

Post by Oddball » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:40 pm

Finally got around to reading this whole thing I look forward to (hopefully) being able to read the entire story some day.

Rika is adorable in this story and is a very nice change from the depressing self destructive Rika's we normally see. Her various friends feel welcome without over crowding the story.

You do lean a bit into the cliches and meme of KS at time, and I groan every time you do, but those are only small misfires.

Hisao's mom does come off as a bit too much at times. Likewise, the way Iwanako is treated seems a bit too much. I do like how one of Hisao's old friends has stepped in to take her side though. That was a nice touch. In general his old buds feel well developed an make for nice additions to the cast.
Not Dead Yet