Sharp-O's One-Shots! "A Matter of Memory" 05/01/24

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Alpacalypse

Re: Sharp-O's One-Shots! "The Gathering" - 10/8/15 Update

Post by Alpacalypse »

Wait. Sci-fi/fantasy Yamaku adventure starring Lilly, Kenji, Misha, Molly and That-Guy-Who-Replaced-Lelouche?

Count me in! :D
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Thought I'd go with an oddball cast, especially Shin from Foregone Conclusion, a pre-crazy Kenji and a brunette Shiina. I've already knocked together some character assets but I think I'm not completely happy with all of them. Kenji, Shin and Lilly especially need some special attention, just to get them where I want them. Here's a sneak peek at how they look so far.

Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Now that's just lovely.

And it's always nice to see brunette Misha -or Misha in general, really :)
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

It's definitely an interesting cast you've assembled. Looking forward to more of this.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Sharp-O

Sharp-O's One-Shots! "Stranger Than Fanfiction" - 29/8/15

Post by Sharp-O »

Stranger than Fanfiction

~~~~Taro~~~~

“Move your ass, Akio!” I call out as I hold the doors to the boys’ dorms open. This torrential downpour came out of nowhere and caught us both unawares. I made a mad dash for the dorms but Akio is stuck in his fastest limp, getting wetter and wetter as he pushes onwards through mother nature’s worst, cursing as he goes.

He pushes past me rather rudely and the halls are filled with the sound of wet slapping and squelching of our sodden shoes. I cast a glance at my red-haired friends, his fringe dripping rapidly.

“We look like we took a dip in the pool.” I comment and the faintest smile cracks the veneer of the angry scowl he was wearing.

“I’m gonna have to add this to the laundry I was already doing.” He says, peeling the soaked material of his uniform shirt away from his chest only for it to stay as a point.

We laugh at the silliness of it and make our way to our rooms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I strip down to my boxer briefs and throw the drenched uniform into my almost full hamper. Guess I’ll have to do my laundry today too. Good thing there’s nothing else going on today.

“Taro! Lemme in, man!” Akio desperately pleads through the door along with chorus of rapid knocks. I slide the door open and he bolts past me into the room. I close the door and look back at Akio. He stands, down to his briefs with one arm covering his bare chest and the other covering his junk, shivering like a leaf.

“C-can I borrow a towel, man? I forgot that all mine are in the laundry room and I daren’t go down there like this…” He admits, his gaze not quite meeting mine.

I laugh and slide open my wardrobe, pulling two fresh towels out of the plastic container at the bottom. I throw one over my shoulders and hand the other one to Akio who cloaks it around him like a cape.

“Th-thanks, man.” He gives me a small smile and starts to rub his arms rapidly to dry his damp skin.

“You should go jump in the shower, man. Don’t want you catching a cold.” I offer and he laughs.

“You’re not going to share your body warmth with me? What kind of friend are you?” He smirks as he starts towelling his hair. As his head disappears in the towel, I take the opportunity to wrap the towel around my waist and collect my basket of shower supplies.

“C’mon, man. I’m going for one anyway.” I say and he peeks out from under the white towel with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~Akio~~~~

Taro was right, this shower feels great… Then again, he’s always right. This is the most time we’ve spent together since I drunkenly kissed him and despite the fact that I’ve said I like him, he’s hasn’t shied away from me. If anything, he’s gotten closer.

Is that a sign? I mean, we’re both unattached young guys and he hasn’t exactly spurned my affection…

“Ah, crap…” Taro says, bringing me out of my reverie.

“You okay?” I ask, through the cubicle wall.

“Yeah, just realised I forgot my back scrubber…” He sighs. Well, what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t help him out? I shut off my shower and take a peek into the bathroom before sneaking to the next cubicle and sliding in there.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Taro asks, looking over his broad shoulder at me. He keeps his gaze fixed on my face as I lean past and grab his shower gel.

“I’m just gonna scrub your back for ya, buddy!” I grin as I lather up my hands. He sighs heavily but makes no comment in protest so I get to work, gliding my hands up and down his back.

Keep it together, Akio. So what if you’re in a hot, soapy shower with the guy you like? There’s no need to get worked up. Just do his back and go back to your cu-- Man, his shoulder muscles are so tense. Is that because of me? I begin massaging Taro’s shoulders and he lolls his neck around.

“That feels fantastic…” He sighs and I smile, doubling my effort. I lean into it and he groans more.

“Like that, big guy?” I ask with a smirk and he nods, not looking back at me. I slide my hands down his back and he visibly shivers at my touch. My eyes follow his back down to his ass and I get a devilish thought. I step closer and wrap my arms around his chest from behind.

“A-Akio? What are you doing?” He chuckles nervously and my soapy hands begin to wash his chest and stomach.

“Just making sure you’re all clean, man.” I laugh. “Trust me.” I use the opportunity to explore his body and it feels as plush as I expected though there’s a raw strength running through his body. Like he’s built of steel girders wrapped in marshmallow. I run my hand lower down his belly and find something…

“A-Akio, wait, I’m…”

Hard. Oh my god… He’s rock solid. Thick too…

“Taro…” I breathe heavily as I take hold of him firmly and he looks back at me with big eyes.

“W-what are you…?” He asks, his voice quivering and nervous. It’s cute to be the one in control for once. To be the authority for him. I give him a wicked grin as I whisper into his ear.

“I’m just going to give you a helping hand…”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

~~~~Suzu~~~~

I look up from the page to find Miki rolling around on the floor in hysterics. Molly sits beside me idly flicking through my other notebook, Ritsu looks unsure whether or not she should be laughing too and Hana is hiding in her hair, what little of her face I can see is scarlet.

“C’mon, Miki! I was just getting to the good bit!” I whine and she sits up, wheezing.

“Good bit? I’m sorry, Suzu but did you really write that garbage?”

“It’s not garbage! It’s erotic fiction!”

“It’s doujin love trash and you know it!” She cackles and I snort a little in amusement. Yeah, it’s not exactly award-winning material, is it?

“Seriously, have you wrote stuff like this for all of us?” Ritsu asks with a smirk. I really wish she hadn’t gone digging around in my stuff now…

“N-no! And it’s not really about you guys, I just find it easier to work with characters and personalities I know…” I admit. I’m not a great writer, I couldn’t flesh out existing characters so I just use reality as a basis.

“F-for what it’s w-worth… I thought it was pretty g-good as fanfiction goes…” A meek little voice says and I smile at Hanako.

“Thank you, Hana! I knew you would at least appreciate the narrative and the interaction between the characters.”

“Characters? You wrote about Taro and Akio! Banging in the showers, no less!” Miki roars and Ritsu joins in, both giggling profusely. At least they’re laughing and not angry…

“What’s going on in here then?” A voice calls from the door and we all look to find Akio and Taro standing at my doorway, both soaked. I quickly glance out my window to see that it had indeed started raining. We all share a look and begin giggling.

“Ooookay, so secret girl things I take it?” Akio continues before setting eyes on his girlfriend. “Hana, could I borrow a towel off you? I don’t want to catch a cold.”

Hana nods rapidly and rises from her kneeling position just as quickly, rushing towards the door. She grabs Akio’s hand and quickly leads him away without so much as a goodbye.

“Nice work, Suzu! You broke Hanako.” Miki smirks at me and I hold my hands up in protest.

“Given the smile she just gave him, I think she’s going to break Akio.” Taro mutters, his eyes full of concern for his friend. Ritsu hops onto her feet and kisses the man-mountain on the cheek.

“C’mon you, you should get out of those wet clothes…” She purrs in a very unsubtle way. He gulps and gives the rest of us a wave as she drags him towards her room.

“I guess I should head off too…” Miki groans, getting up and walking towards the door. “Be careful, Molly. This one is likely to have something about you in there too!” She laughs, closing the door behind her. I look at the girl sitting next to me as she flicks through the pages of my other notebook.

“You’ve been awfully quiet about all this.” I say and Molly finally looks up. It’s only when the light hits her face that I can tell how badly she’s blushing.

“Sorry… I was just skimming through these. You’ve got all sorts in here… Tariki, Akisu, Hanaro, Tarolly… You could have done better with that pairing to be honest, but there’s one glaring omission.” I raise an eyebrow at her curious statement.

“There’s nothing about us.” She smirks and I feel my cheeks warm.

“Well the adventures of Sully are kind of for our eyes only.” I give her a devilish grin as I creep towards her.

“Sully? Not Mozu? Wait, wait, gimme a sec, I’ll think of somMMMmmmm.” Her dedication to her craft is silenced as our lips meet, becoming a soft moan as we melt into each others arms.

I don’t care what our name is, what matters is that we work.
Last edited by Sharp-O on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swampie2

Re: Sharp-O's One-Shots! "Stranger Than Fanfiction" - 29/8/1

Post by swampie2 »

“We look like a took a dip in the pool.”
Suuuzuuuu, errooors :roll:

I was wondering why that first part was a little off. :lol:

Adorable one-shot, I wonder what else Suzu has lurking in her little book of secrets. Nice to dust off the one-shots thread as well!
One Shots - My stories thread.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

swampie2 wrote:
“We look like a took a dip in the pool.”
Suuuzuuuu, errooors :roll:
Yes... Any and all errors are entirely the fault of Suzu and not me... :roll:
swampie2 wrote:Adorable one-shot, I wonder what else Suzu has lurking in her little book of secrets. Nice to dust off the one-shots thread as well!
Definitely. As I have it planned now, there's going to be two more one-shots and then Monomyth's finale plus the Mirai chapter(s)

THEN back to Fixers :lol:
Last edited by Sharp-O on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:Monomyth's finale...
It's always sad to see a series go.
One Shots - My stories thread.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Yay, back from holiday for the final time this Summer! :D Let's see what Sharp-O's written today.
*reads*
:shock:

You know, I kept trying to come up with something witty to say about this, but I got nothing. Props, Sharp, I thought it was great! :lol:

And I know how Suzu feels about creating OCs - it ain't easy. Either that, or I'm just kinda shit, but I like to think positively about these things :roll:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Alpacalypse wrote:Yay, back from holiday for the final time this Summer! :D Let's see what Sharp-O's written today.
*reads*
:shock:
You know what the hardest (hurr-hurr) part of writing this was? I realised that Taro and Akio have NO sexual chemistry whatsoever :lol:
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

I find the idea of Suzu writing erotic fiction of her friends pretty hilarious, though I would have been horribly embarrassed about getting caught. Granted, all my friends are dudes so it's a little different, but still.

Also, it looks like Suzu is the more confident one in the relationship. For some reason I really like that idea. Interrupting kisses are best kisses.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

AntonSlavik020 wrote:I find the idea of Suzu writing erotic fiction of her friends pretty hilarious, though I would have been horribly embarrassed about getting caught. Granted, all my friends are dudes so it's a little different, but still.

Also, it looks like Suzu is the more confident one in the relationship. For some reason I really like that idea. Interrupting kisses are best kisses.
I imagine she prefaced the reading with the whole "The events and characters of this fanfiction are entirely fictitious. Any relation to living persons, alive or dead..." spiel haha

I like the idea that Suzu kisses Molly often, both because it's fun and because Molly rambles. :lol: