Decadent Albatros' oneshots! (Kenji's event, prt. 2)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Decadent Albatros

Re: Decadent Albatros' collection of Oneshots!

Post by Decadent Albatros »

swampie2 wrote:That was nice, a little short, but still gets the message across.

Great job!
Well, I didn't thought I would get complimented by this o_O Thanks, the support is appreciated!
Sharp-O wrote:Not bad, Deca! Short and sweet :D
Heh, define sweet, 'cause I don't see any in this FF xD
Thanks for the comment, anyway!
Decadent Albatros

Allright, since yesterday was monday and OneManArmy77 does his Monday Musing on that day, I decided to put my submission here, too! Hope y'all enjoy this. It's nothing too major, but I liked the idea behind it, so yeah... Some commedy never hurt, right? :P

Prompt n.1

Hanako took a long look at the strange board before looking back up at Hisao. “W-what is this?” Hisao let loose a small chuckle before explaining that they were going to play a game of Risk today. A light rap on the door followed by a pink haired rhino trampling into the room signified that their guests had arrived. Shizune adjusted her glasses before showing that glint in her eye that screamed she wasn’t taking prisoners today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still surprised at how the Student Council managed to put us in this situation. When I first started attending Yamaku, I hoped that I was done with playing Risik with Shizune, but apparently I was dead wrong.
Still, I suppose the current situation could be worse, given the options that the two offered to us.

For those ignorant about what lead us to this mess, let me explain.

Yamaku, Class 3-3, 7:50am

It has been 3 months since the events between me and Hanako in the park, in the town under Yamaku. Since then things have been going very smoothly, with both of using making progress in our relationship and enjoying each other's presence. Autumn already overtook the warmth of Summer, leaving us with colder, and rainier days.

Not that I mind it too much, since rain makes of the perfect ambient sound. As for Hanako, well let's say that she likes the colors that the forest tends to decorate itself with during this period.

Talking about periods, I enter class ten minutes before the bell rings, leaving me plenty of time to prepare myself for the lesson and to spend a couple of minutes with my girlfriend. She's sitting in her seat, as always immersed in a novel, oblivious of her surroundings.

This makes it easy for me to give her a little scare, since today I'm in a good mood, especially because of what happened last night. Long story short, Hanako came to my room after being scared of the thunder and lightning. What happened next is pretty obvious.

Anyway, as I approach Hanako, trying to make her scared, I'm interrupted by Shizune and her pink tail. The two don't seem very happy... Oh no, don't tell m-

"Tsk, tsk tsk, Hicchan! You naughty boy, you should be of good example to Hana-chan! What is it Shicchan? Oh, yeah! Shicchan says that you're in big, big trouble, that you're irresponsible and that... what was it? Oh! That you better come up with a good excuse, if you wish to avoid any trouble."

What is it that I should say right now? I mean, I don't have a good excuse, plus Shizune seems to look like Diablo. This might be a mistake, but maybe being honest is the best way out of this... After all, she is human too, right?

"Look, please tell me you haven't told anyone about this..."

"Whahaha~! Don't worry Hicchan, we kept our mouths shut... for now!"

Well this is definitely something. Maybe my reputation in Yamaku isn't screwed yet.

"That's good, thanks.", is what I say as I rub my neck with my hand, trying to formulate something in this situation. I suppose I'm alone right now, since Hanako is too ashamed to talk right now. "Listen, I know we made a mistake, but we're teenagers, what do you expect of us? Plus, is not like you didn't make any mistakes, right?"

No change of expressions, this is bad.

"I... Ehmm... I have a proposition for you!"

Their faces are immediately decorated by an interested expression, as I utter those words.

"You don't tell anyone about this, and we... will accept any game that Shizune wants to play!"

It's not much, I know, but using Shizune's passion for table games right now might be what could save us. Behind me, Hanako assumes a shocked expression, apparently surprised by my proposition and not looking forward to the possible experience. The fact that it might happen seems to cheer her up a bit, but she perfectly knows that hell could break loose any day now.

Misha and our Class Rep seem to give it a nice thought, making me feel a bit of pride, but also terror at what she could offer. After a solid minute filled with signs from the two, the pink-haired girl answers.

"Ok! See you at the Student Council Room when classes are over!"

Hanako is still agitated at the idea to spend an entire evening with Shizune. I can't blame her, regardless of how much she has improved, dealing with her is still a big obstacle.

As the pair enters the room, Hanako makes sure to whisper something to me before they can hear anything. "A-After this, no meetings for a month, m-mister." I guess it could be worse, right?

"Good, you're here! Whaha~, I was thinking that you wouldn't come!"

"Wait, why are you only mentioning me?"

"No good reason Hicchan... No wait, oh right! It's because Hana-chan is too kind to propose such a thing!"

Oh, you don't even know...

"... Whatever, let's start this. Misha, you're playing?"

"Yup yup! You'll see, I'll leave you no escape! Wait, what Shicchan? WOW, that's cold..."

2 hours later

I still can't believe it, Hanako managed to win this! We're all baffled, no one in this room thought that she could be so good at this, and it's her first time! The look on her face is priceless, joy mixed with pride and wonder. That expression cheers me up, making me almost forget the fact that I got eliminated first.

As we're about to leave, the two girls call after us. Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this...

"Whahahahaha~! Don't you think this is over! We still have to play Monopoly! Wahahahaha~!"

Fuck.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Smooth move... Admitting his guilt befroe even knowing WHAT it is she is accusing him of... For all he knows his tie could be crooked...
I still can't believe it, Hanako managed to win this! We're all baffled, no one in this room thought that she could be so good at this, and it's her first time!
Well, Risk is more or less a game of chance. You don't need expereince to win it - just lucky dice :-)
I always found it strange that Shizune would like that game...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Decadent Albatros

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Smooth move... Admitting his guilt befroe even knowing WHAT it is she is accusing him of... For all he knows his tie could be crooked...
well, the "Naughty" from Misha pretty much gave it away! If it didn't, then my bad
Decadent Albatros

Here I am! I'm sorry for the lack of things, but driving school, part-time work and working on another personal project (that is, indeed, KS related) kinda took some time away from me. Anyway, this is a small piece I wrote today. It's nothing too major, but I hope y'all like it! With that being said, enjoy it.

Just another birthday

This is a matter of life or death, I can't let myself be distracted from my task, nothing will break my resolve! Today is an important day, maybe one of the most important days of my life, I need to give it my all.

Hisao is not here today, which is really good because it gives me more free time to complete my task. His part-time job at the nearby pharmacy helps us a lot in paying our small apartment, not that he does all the job! From time to time, I write articles for the local newspaper, putting to good use what Naomi and Natsume taught me at Yamaku. I wonder how they are doing right now, maybe I should visit them sometimes...

G-Get a hold of yourseld, Hana! No time for digression right now, I have a vital mission in front of m-oh god, Hisao is right; Kenji kinda rubs off you, especially when you're talking to him for 2 hours straight. Anyway, what I'm doing right now can't be delayed, it must be a masterpiece!

I've been at it for half an hour already, and I know that this will go on for much longer... But I must do it.

I must make the best cake ever for Hisao!

The cold breeze of April welcomes me, as I step out of my car in front of the condominium where me and Hanako live. So far it has been a good day, with both Kenji and Emi going out of their way to give me two amazing presents. Of course, Emi bought me a brand-new track suit and running shoes, while Kenji gave me a 'high quality' Scotch and some 'official and home-made' pretzels. Something tells me that he's not telling me the whole truth, but I really appreciate the idea behind the gift, instead of the content itself.

It's nice to have some good friends like them, especially through such a hard time as university. Not like I'm doing poorly, but trying to be the best student of my course sometimes makes me feel like an undead, or something of the sort.

As I walk up the stairs, I find my mind already daydreaming at what Hanako has prepared for today, or how she will react when she sees me. She has become much more confident, and witty... sometimes so much that I wonder if she is the same girl that I met at Yamaku two years ago. Not that I hate it, but I struggle to find some good retorts to what she says sometimes, which can be a bit frustrating.

As I reach the floor where our apartment is located, my nose sniffs a new fragrance. At first I give it small importance, but as I put my key to open the door the smell gets even stronger. Hanako, please tell me that everything is all right...

I gingerly open the door and I'm surprised at the lack of decorations. I mean, the party is being held in the evening, and it's only the afternoon, but my inner child had some hopes.

Anyway, I put away my shoes and walk towards the kitchen, only to find Hanako with an apron, a huge blush on her face and holding her hands together. Her gaze avoids mine, evidently too shy to look me in the eyes. The situation is kinda awkward, so I give myself the task to break the ice.

"So this is where the scent was coming from," as I say this, her blush gets even bigger and her eyes barely look at me. Among the things that reverts her back to the timid Hanako I know so well, our private moments together are definitely up there.

"Is the smell so b-bad?"

"Nah, in fact I really like it! Thought, tell me... what are you hiding over there?"

"I... Ehm...N-Nothing!"

Even if she tries to deny it, it's blatantly obvious that she is lying, perhaps too shy to show it to me or trying very hard to keep the tradition and not letting me see what I suppose is the cake. Getting too caught in the moment, I try to gently shove her aside, but she grabs my hand and gives me a light punch.

"N-No mister! You'll h-have to wait before seeing it!"

"Oh, and I thought that I could enjoy something sweet before lunch."

"W-Who told you that the cake was the o-only sweet thing you will taste t-today?"

It takes me a second to realize what she means, and immediately after that I feel my cheeks burning. Hana smiles coyly, knowing that what she said hit the mark, even if she stuttered while saying it.

My hand then, instead of trying to push her away, grabs her closer to me. Her lips meet mine, making me forget about my surroundings for an istant.
Getting caught in the moment, we talk towards our bedroom... and let's say that the other sweet thing tasted amazingly.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

where me and Hanako live
"Hanako and I"
and let's say that the other sweet thing tasted amazingly.
Hmm I wonder what that other sweet thing was that has such an amazing sense of taste...
(Hint: Drop the "-ly")

Nice one-shot :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Decadent Albatros

Mirage_GSM wrote:
where me and Hanako live
"Hanako and I"
and let's say that the other sweet thing tasted amazingly.
Hmm I wonder what that other sweet thing was that has such an amazing sense of taste...
(Hint: Drop the "-ly")

Nice one-shot :-)
Thanks for the comment!
I know, there are still some errors, but I plan on re-reading it in a few hours. Anyway, yeah the end is like that mostly because I wanted to avoid writing the obvious scene that would've followed. Personal choice mostly, tbh.
Decadent Albatros

Sharp-O wrote:That's a pretty cute story, Deca. Cannot imagine Hana and Kenji talking for any length of time without her hating his guts :lol:
Who said they were lucid when they talked? And who said they were alone when that happened? :P
I might go in details in a future story, the idea looks interesting! :lol:
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Nice little story, baking Hanako best Hanako. :D
One Shots - My stories thread.
Decadent Albatros

swampie2 wrote:Nice little story, baking Hanako best Hanako. :D
Damn right! I got inspired by a fanart I saw time ago, so when I looked at how she looked like in an apron, I had to make something up! :lol:
Sharp-O wrote:Christ, Angry-Drunk Hanako vs Drunk Kenji :lol:

"F-f-fuck yoooou and your misog... miso-jen-- girl-hating b-bullshit, Kenji!"
Omg I can feel it being pure commedy, I have to do it before someone steals the idea from me! >_>
Decadent Albatros

Alright, I'm back! This time, I made this long-ish story that was first born from a comment from the great Sharp-O (in case you din't, check out his works!). Anyway, once again I must thank /u/TheDwarfLard for revising and in general proof-reading this piece and yeah... I hope you enjoy it!

An eventful evening

If there's something that always puts me in a good mood, it's the idea of having holidays and not having to touch a single book for 6 weeks. University is tough; I have to study day and night sometimes in order to make it through, but the goal is worth all of it.

This includes also my time during holidays, since now I only need to worry about having fun and spending time with Hanako. Speaking of whom, today we decided to celebrate the end of the semester by putting on a small party. Nothing too big, just the two of us, like in the good old days.

Some may think this is a bit of a sad way to celebrate the end of months of studying, but we're both fine with it. We don't need dozens of people in order to have fun, our presence is more than enough to put a smile on each others' faces.

As I walk towards our apartment, I'm even more sure that putting on a party like that is the right thing to do. No screaming or shouting, no embarrassing stuff being made, just the two of us... or so I hoped. The moment I open the door, I find Hanako with two other figures, that turn out to be Kenji and Miki standing in the middle of the living room. I put away my shoes and my jacket, and place the shopping bag near the entrance of the kitchen. Then I join the trio, who only notice me as I enter the room.

"H-Hi, Hisao!"

"Yo!"

"Hah, look at this! You plan to put on a party without your bro, your comrade, your only brother in arms in this cr-", he gets interrupts by Miki slapping him on the head with her arm and then she looks at me with a smirk.
"Not cool, woman, not cool! As I was saying, why you didn't call us here? You should know that only by having each other's back, we can hope to repel the feminist threat that thr-"

"Would you shut up?! Sorry Hisao, lemme make this story short before he gets into one of his usual banters," Miki says, with one eye directed to her partner, who in the meantime assumed an offended expression. "I hope you don't mind if we join ya tonight, right?"

I'm not sure that to think, especially what Hanako would think of this proposal. I mean, we planned on doing this on our own, but if only Miki and Kenji join us, it might not be THAT bad, right? I look at Hanako for a moment, who has a similar expression to mine which tells me that she too is unsure about this. A couple of seconds pass, and as soon as I begin to think that the final answer will be a no, my girlfriend speaks up.

"S-Sure! It would be n-nice... I think."

"Awesome! See you tonight, then!"

"See ya man, and Hanako!"

When the door closes and the purple-haired girl and I remain, the silence is broken this time by yours truly.

"You're sure about this?"

"I'm not sure... but I l-like Miki, and Kenji can be a good guy, sometimes..."

"Riiight. Anyway, wanna help me out the shopping bag?"

"Sure."

I still can't believe Hanako decided to invite them over here. I mean, Kenji is one, if not the, of the best friends I have, but we tend to have different views when it comes to 'how to party'. Today is no excuse, since as soon as the clock signs the 8:30pm, a certain someone rings the bell. Not soon after that I make my way over there and, as soon as I open the door, my bespectacled friend almost shoves me aside and enters. Miki follows, though not as forcefully as her boyfriend.
"So, where the party at? I brought pretzels and scotch: just what a REAL manly picnic needs!"

Hanako, who arrived next to me in the meantime, and Miki gives him a flat face, which is not surprising in the least.

"Wait, you brought three whole bottles of scotch?!"

"Absolutely, man! You expected me to go easy on you?"

"No, it's just... where did you get them?"

"Sorry, but sometimes a defender of everything that is manly needs to know when to keep his secrets."

Why am I not surprised that he said that? Anyway, we make our way to the living room where a table and 4 pillows have been set up. A teapot and 4 cups have been positioned in the center of the table, with a box filled with tea-leaves sitting next to Hanako. Both Miki and Kenji assume confused expressions, which soon turn into sheer laughter.

"Hisao, you really planned on drinking tea tonight? Sorry, but no wonder Hanako chose you!"

"Yeah, you should shove this aside and pour yourself some manly Scotch! Now, where did you put the damn glasses?", he says while starting to open various containers and in general searching almost every nook and cranny of our room. With a loud sigh, I put an end to this act.

"Fine, just try to be reasonable with that, ok? I don't want any of you to jump out of a window, a roof or whatever. Ok?"

"You're such a party pooper, Hisao! Fine, don't you worry."

"The real question is, can YOU hold your alcohol?"

Now that I think of it, that is a pretty good question. I remember at Yamaku, when we celebrated Hana's eighteenth birthday and the hangover that followed. With Kenji and Miki, I'm almost scared to think about what would be the possible outcome of such a turbulent party.

Oh well, questions for later. As I return with the glasses for the scotch, Kenji has already uncapped one and seems to be ready to pour himself a hit. Hanako seems a bit anxious, as is Miki, which doesn't surprise me given the things we've been through. I sit down, and even when Kenji pours me some of his scotch, I hesitate in drinking it. Something tells me that someone should remain sober, and that someone looks like to be me... not that I mind, that is.

Two hour later the scene that presents itself in front of me is... quite peculiar. I somehow managed to fend off Kenji's attempts to make me drunk, he is mumbling something about conspiracy theories, feminists and stuff of that sort, Hanako is placing her head on my shoulders, while adorning a huge grin on her face and Miki keeps narrating about various hilarious stories about herself and Suzu, sometimes laughing so much that she interrupts herself.

The situation doesn't seem to be so bad, but knowing Kenji anything can still happen. In fact, while Miki start telling us about that one time when Suzu fell asleep in a taxi and almost got lost in Tokyo, Kenji starts raising his voice

"... I knew it! You can never trust a f-female like you! Just look at... w-what you've done to a member of your... species! Sleeping drugs?! The world is going to shit, I tell you, to shit!"

"What are you on about?! Stop talking nonsense before I slap that ugly face of yours," Miki says with an angry expression of her own. Huh, looks like she change her mood pretty quickly when drunk.

"Don't provoke me w-woman! I have been training in m... martial arts for years!!"

"When? In your room while you've been doing weird ass shit? Please!"

"Guys, guys! Calm down, there's no need to-"

"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE WITH THEM! I've been trying to tell you, man, but you... n-never listened to me! You're... her slave! Your life is d-"

"S-Shuuut up, K-K-Kenji! D-Do not touch my H-Hisaaaao!", Hana says with a clear angry tone in her voice, stumbling a bit while saying my name while rubbing her hand on my back to underline her statement.

"Don't challenge my... authorithing, woman! I can put your face down in a... f-fraction of a second!!"

"F-Fuck yoooooou and your misog...miso-jen-GIRL-HATING BULLSHIT, KENJI! N-No one waaants to hear those... s-stupid things!"

"Nonsense! My comrade, my loyal buddy over here is the... n-number one f-fan!"

"Actually..."

"Looks like I am indeed the... l-last sane man in an insane world!"

I'm not sure how much longer I can last in these circumstances, so I do what every responsible adult would do, and that is put an end to this circus. After a loud sigh, I interrupt Miki's laughter and Hanako and Kenji's argument with clear and sharp words.

"Alright, I guess it's time to stop this before someone gets hurt," I say by putting a hand on Hana's shoulder.

"Maaan, you're s-such an old man, Hisao! You... remind me of my dad," Miki says in between bursts of laughter.

"I'm sorry, but it's already late and tomorrow we planned to go to the beach, correct? I don't think any of you want to postpone this."

"I-I think H-Hisao's right..."

"That might be true, but the war is not over, w-woman!"

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon, you can sleep here and I'll drive you back home tomorrow morning."

"I... I shall not sleep with my e-enemy! NEVER!!"

Promptly, Miki slaps him on the back on his head which shuts him up. She beams at me and I take it as a sign of agreement.

"Thanks, Miki. I'll go grab a pillow or two. Hanako, let's go to bed," I say to her, grabbing her under the shoulder and carrying her to our bedroom. In these 2 years, I became used to carry her like this so I don't mind it one bit.

Sometime later I return with the pillows and covers, which are promptly taken by Kenji and Miki who, after a little argument, place their heads on their respective pillow and begin to doze off. Just as I'm about the turn the lights out, I catch with my corner of my eye Miki snuggling next to Kenji, who seems to be too sleepy to care. By looking at this sight, part of me begins to wonder how in the blazes did Kenji manage to 'conquer' one such as Miki, but I guess they both deserve a happy relationship in the end and if this does just that, then I can't complain. Also, to be honest, they look kinda cute together.

Anyway, soon after I return to my bedroom... only to find Hanako asleep, too. With a smile on her face, she reminds me of a cat that, after eating its favorite food, falls asleep; this can't be far from the truth in Hana's case. After the, that I hope is, the last sigh of the night, I put on my pajamas and hop on the bed, and, as if she was waiting just for this moment, I find a wild Hanako next to me, with her head on my chest and a cheeky smile on her face.
If every party with Kenji, Miki and Hanako end up like this, I might be looking forward to the next one.
Sharp-O

Re: Decadent Albatros' oneshots! (An Eventful Evening)

Post by Sharp-O »

Wow, Miki and Kenji is the crackest pairing I could think of... I can't think of any scenario where they would get together that doesn't involve copious amounts of alcohol and even then I don't see it happening more than once. Sorry to harp on about it but it's so damned weird!
Decadent Albatros wrote:"S-Shuuut up, K-K-Kenji! D-Do not touch my H-Hisaaaao!", Hana says with a clear angry tone in her voice, stumbling a bit while saying my name while rubbing her hand on my back to underline her statement.

"Don't challenge my... authorithing, woman! I can put your face down in a... f-fraction of a second!!"

"F-Fuck yoooooou and your misog...miso-jen-GIRL-HATING BULLSHIT, KENJI! N-No one waaants to hear those... s-stupid things!"
This, however, was perfect. Thanks for the shout-out! All-in-all a fun little story, Deca :D
Decadent Albatros

Re: Decadent Albatros' oneshots! (An Eventful Evening)

Sharp-O wrote:Wow, Miki and Kenji is the crackest pairing I could think of... I can't think of any scenario where they would get together that doesn't involve copious amounts of alcohol and even then I don't see it happening more than once. Sorry to harp on about it but it's so damned weird!
To be honest, the Hanako epilogue written by mehkanik gave me this idea! I don't know why, but I like the idea of them being together... plus yeah, the story of them getting together might be tied with a lot of drinking. Plus, I always saw Miki more as a 'bro' then as a romanceable girl (I still like her, don't get me wrong) so maybe Kenji would forgive her being a, and I quote, "dirty femminist"? As he did, sorta, to Hanako?
Not trying to change your mind, just explaining my reasoning behind this choice! :lol:

Anyway, thanks a lot for the comment! Glad you liked it :D