Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Complete]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

swampie2

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 17/8/15]

Post by swampie2 »

Alpacalypse wrote:How does that even work?!
I was thinking of the whole shirt dealio, I doubt Hanako planned that. :lol:
One Shots - My stories thread.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

swampie2 wrote:
Alpacalypse wrote:How does that even work?!
I was thinking of the whole shirt dealio, I doubt Hanako planned that. :lol:
Oooooohhhhh. Okay, makes sense now.

Thanks for forgetting shit that happened only one chapter ago, brain. You're a credit to me :roll:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:Headcanon Taro is right-handed, thus confirming him to be the evil counterpart. :o
I'm not sure who drew the art and I can't figure it out from the url :c
Sharp-O

Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 18/8/15]

Post by Sharp-O »

Author's notes: Whoo boy, I apologise for the massive length (hurr-hurr) of the following double-post but I didn't want to cut the action off and have you all wait a day for the next part so without further ado, here's:

Chapter Forty-Three: Nocturne/Joker (18+)

~~~~Akio~~~~

I gulp hard and close my mouth as I take in the sights and smells before me. The room is dimly lit by dozens of flickering little tea-lights, the aroma of curry is in the air and then there’s the woman standing in front of me. Wow.

Hanako is wearing a simple black dress but she looks fantastic. I…

“I think I’m in the wrong room…” I mutter a joke as I look around the room, Hana’s giggling bringing my attention back to her. She steps towards me and takes my hand, planting a kiss on my lips and pulling me across the threshold. She closes the door and turns to me again.

“You’ve got the right room, Akio. C’mon. Our dinner’s ready.” She gestures to the small table in the middle of her room. Usually reserved for homework, it now has a table cloth thrown over it and has two meals sitting atop it. Two portions of katsu curry and a bottle of wine, two glasses already poured.

She guides me to one side of the table and I ease myself down as she walks to the other side. She’s a vision of beauty and grace and, most of all, calm. How is she not freaking out as much as I am right now?

I tentatively reach for the wine bottle and look at the label. Shiojiri Shinshu Chardonnay 2005. Hana smiles at me from across the table.

“It was a parting gift from Akira. She’s not one for wine but she assures me that it’s quite nice.” She smiles, answering the question on the tip of my tongue. God damn that blonde temptress.

I replace the bottle on the table and look at the glass next to my meal with concern. I haven’t drank anything since the night I kissed Taro. Again, Hana is on the ball with the right words.

“You don’t have to drink it if you don’t want to. I just thought it’d be nice to have a drink with our meal. Speaking of which…” She smiles warmly and begins eating. “Mm!” She smiles with a mouth full of pork. She’s enjoying it.

I try some and I have to agree. It’s quite the meal Hana’s prepared here. I cautiously take the wineglass in hand and bring it to my lips. I stop and take a good whiff of it. It’s pretty fruity.

“Akio…” Hana looks at me with a little concern and I smile to reassure her.

“It would be rude not to. Plus I’m only having one.”

“I was going to do the same.” She smiles sweetly, taking her own glass in hand.

“Not getting birthday-drunk then?” I ask and she narrows her eyes, her smile twisting into a smirk

“You’re never going to let me live that down, are you?”

“Not a chance.” I grin and offer my glass to her. She graciously accepts and they clink off each other melodically. We take sips and then continue the delicious meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“My compliments to the chef!” I lean back on my hands and let out a sigh.

“I’ll be sure to pass them along to Molly.” Hana smiles demurely as she takes another swig of wine.

“Wait, you didn’t cook this?” I raise an eyebrow and she blushes.

“I’m not a very good cook so I asked for some help.”

“Well I’ll have to thank her for the meal. Be sure to pass on my thanks for the wine to Akira too.” I say as I get up and begin collecting the plates and my now empty glass. I get up and place them on Hana’s desk on the far side of the room.

One of Hana’s hands creeps around my waist from behind and she leans past me to put the wine bottle and her own glass on the desk on a tray that the meals must have been brought up on.

“We should probably take these downstairs.” I look at Hana and she shakes her head.

“Don’t worry, that’s all--”

Knock-knock

“Taken care of.” She beams and grabs the tray, taking it over to the door. She deftly slides the door open to find Miki standing there.

“The tea you ordered, Miss Ikezawa.” She says, attempting an upper-class tone that sounds surprisingly good. She’s holding another tray with a tea pot and two cups on it. Hana uneasily takes it from her with one hand and hands her our dirty dishes, quickly grabbing the tea tray to steady it once her hand is free.

“Thank you, Miki. That’ll be all. Please pass on our regards to Molly for the wonderful meal.” She bows a little and he responds in kind.

“Very well. Enjoy your evening.” She smiles warmly to Hana and throws me a quick glance before sliding the door closed from the outside.

Hana turns, grinning from ear to ear and places the tea set on the table, now sans it’s table cloth.

“How many of our friends are involved in this caper of yours?” I throw her an accusatory look and she giggles.

“All of them.” She announce in a lilting tone, hands behind her back as I walk over to her.

“So you got everyone to help you with this romantic dinner?”

“I wanted it to be perfect…” She blushes, her eyes locking with mine.

You’re perfect.” I counter and slip my free hand around her waist, leaning in close to peck her lips.

“If I was, I wouldn’t have needed their help.” She explains, taking a seat against her bed. I do the same, sliding the table cautiously closer to us. Hana plays mother and begins pouring post-meal tea for us both and I look around the room again.

“So who’s idea were these?” I ask, picking up one of the little tea-lights and clicking the bottom, turning it off. LED lights shaped like tea-lights that flicker like candles.

“Miki’s, well, Miki and Taro’s idea…” She places the pot down after pouring our drinks and takes the little device out of my hands, clicking it back on. She holds it up to her face, the imitation flame effect flickering against her face with an inquisitive look on her face.

“I wasn’t going to have c-candles or anything b-because…” She looks at me, passing the light back to me to put back on her bedside table. “But these are so cool…” She whispers looking around the room with a small amount of wonder in her eyes.

“It certainly sets the mood for a romantic evening, without it being a hazard.” I smile. I scoot closer and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

“I can’t believe you went to all this trouble for me…” I admit quietly, looking her dead in the eyes. She laughs and rests her head on my shoulder, never breaking eye contact.

“You’re worth it, Akio. I’ve n-never felt so… Happy. Not for a very l-long time at least. That’s all you.” She sighs wistfully, stroking my face.

“Even though I’m an asshole?” I joke and she nods.

“Even th-though you’re an asshole.” Her smile is soon pressed against my lips in a long tender kiss. We turn our bodies to face each other a little better and I place my hands on her back and waist as her arms wind around the back of my neck. We kiss deeply and passionately, the taste of the meal as well as Hanako’s own taste mixes with my own as our tongues dance with each other.

Hanako presses her self against me more, getting a little more aggressive in her kiss as my hands stroke her body through her dress. She moans a little and breaks our kiss. We sit there, breathless, for a couple seconds before she mounts me, straddling my legs. She gasps a little and closes her eyes with a sigh.

“You okay?” I ask and she nods.

Oh yes…” She purrs and I realise how she’s sat on me. I can feel myself pressing rather firmly against somewhere under her skirt. I can guess where from her reaction.

“I’ve gotta say… I’m surprised that I’m freaking out more than you are.” I chuckle and she giggles.

“I m-may have had a glass of wine before you got here. J-just to steady my nerves.” She puts on a face of pure innocence and I can’t help but laugh.

“You are incorrigible.” I smirk, shaking my head, as she leans in to nuzzle my neck.

“And you‘re still talking…” She whispers into my ear before kissing my neck, rocking gently in my lap. Okay, I don’t think she’s playing around this time. My hands slide up and down her back and side and she meets my lips again for another impassioned kiss.

My hand slides down to her thighs and the material of her dress gives way to her silken skin. My hands run along them, back and forth before sliding under the hem of her dress. She muffles a gasp into my mouth and her lips break from mine to giggle.

“You’re ticklish here too, huh?” I smirk, my fingers dancing across her skin, goosebumps erupting like braille at my touch.

“A l-little…” She smiles, looking down at where my hands are. “Don’t you d-dare start tickling me.” She turns her gaze back to me with a scowl and I steal a kiss from her, causing her to scowl harder, inching closer to my face.

“I p-promise.” I chuckles nervously and she kisses me deeply again. My hands glide further along her skin until they meet a new tactile sensation. It feels quite coarse compared to her skin… Is this… lace?

“Mmm” She moans as my hands glide along her underwear and finally rest on her butt, squeezing her cheeks gently.

Cheeky.” She smirks.

“They certainly are.” I respond and she just holds me tight, tightening her arms and thighs around me as my hand massages the pert flesh at my finger tips.

“Akio… I think we should get on the bed…” She whispers, nuzzling into my neck once more. I feel my lower body twitch at the suggestion and given the smile she’s giving me, she did too.

Okay.

She clambers off me and skips to the door to lock it. I pull my socks off first as I sit on the edge of her bed. I stand to meet her on her return trip from the door and she wastes no time sliding her hands under my shirt. I raise my arms, half worriedly that she’ll trap me in my own shirt again but she pulls it off completely, letting it fall to the ground. Her hands run across my chest and down my arms. She looks up at me and I kiss her again as I feel her tug at my belt. And then my slacks. She steps back and allows me the honour of removing them myself.

Continued...
Last edited by Sharp-O on Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sharp-O

Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 18/8/15]

Post by Sharp-O »

“I w-wish you wouldn’t stare like that… There’s no sexy way of taking your pants off.” I throw her an incredulous look and she just smirks.

“I don’t know, I think you’re doing well enough.” She bites her lip at the end of her sentence. I kick my slacks over to my shirt and stand before her in just my boxers. It’s not the first time but now there’s the explicit undertone to this time. That we’re going to bare more than just our bodies.

“W-well? What are you waiting for?” She sways her hips gently and looks at me expectantly.

I take a step closer and run my hands across her waist, bundling the material into my hands and pulling it upwards. She moves to allow me remove it completely, running her hands across my waist as I try to remove her hair from the dress.

“So… What do you think?” She asks, stepping back and twirling, allowing me a good look at her lacy black underwear. Her bra is pretty standard but her underwear are more like booty shorts, both with ornate detailing along the hems.

“Very sexy…” I sigh, looking her up and down. “But that may just be the woman wearing it.” She giggles and taps my chest, encouraging me to sit on the bed.

Cute.” She continues to push me down until she’s straddling me. My hands slide up her sides, the contrasting skin textures doing little to dissuade me from reaching my prize. My hands slip behind her back and undo her bra. Well, they try.

Fuck.” I curse under my breath and Hana giggles.

“Having trouble?” She raises an eyebrow and I narrow my eyes at her as I continue to fumble the clasp of her bra.

“Yes! Have you got that thing padlocked or something?” I huff, giving up entirely and crossing my arms as Hana leans back and undoes it herself.

“Maaaaybe~ To keep my treasures safe from would-be thieves.” She smirks and I chuckle.

“They… They’re certainly a treasure worth guarding.” I whisper as she unleashes her breasts on me, throwing her bra to the side as she presses her chest against mine.

“Not my most valuable treasure though…” She purrs.

“I guess I have already stolen your heart.” I chuckle and she furrows her brow for a second. Is that not what she--Oh. Ohhhhh.

“Well played, Akio.”

“You t-too. I only just twigged what you meant.” We laugh a little and she sighs deeply.

“Are y-you ready?” She asks, the first sign of trepidation.

“Only if you are.” I answer honestly. She smiles and nods before leaning off me towards her nightstand. I brace a hand under her as she digs around in her nightstand, fishing out a small box.

“Y-you had condoms this entire time?!” I ask in disbelief and she just laughs.

“Pretty much, y-yeah. Another gift from Akira.” God bless that blonde temptress. Hana puts her hands on her hips and twists her face into one of Akira’s more recognisable expressions.

“Use protection. Every time.” She mimics Akira’s husky tone as best she can and I laugh raucously, shaking Hana as I do. She holds onto my stomach as she laughs too.

“Oh god… Jeezus…” I wheeze and my eyes meet Hana’s.

“God, I love you.” I smirk and she blushes profusely.

~~~~Hanako~~~~

“I love you too, Akio.” I sigh and slide down his legs, gripping his boxers as I go. I pull them off his engorged member and it springs happily into the room, proud as anything. I smile a little at it as I pull Akio’s boxers completely off his legs and toss them aside.

I slide back up his body and straddle his thighs. I pluck the box of condoms off his stomach and pull out one of the foil sleeves.

“Do… Do you know how to put one on?” Akio leans up on his elbows to look at me.

“I’ve looked it up… Th-this is the first time in practice though.” I admit, gulping a little as I tear open the small square.

“So that’s what you did in the library before we started dating!” He grins and I shoot him a glare.

Only s-sometimes…” I whisper and he laughs a little more. I grab hold of his penis and he soon shuts up. I smirk a little and put the condom on Akio. I feel such a weird sensation building inside me. Not fear, not even an ounce of that… Not quite happiness, though I feel a certain amount of that too…

I rise to my knees and slip out of my underwear, shaking my butt at Akio in a teasing fashion as I do and remove them from my legs. I slide up Akio’s body and kiss him tenderly on the lips. I push against his chest and rise into a squatting position above him. This is it. I’m so close…

“W-wait!” God damn it, Akio!

“For what?” I ask, a little sterner than I really mean. Akio gulps hard and looks at me a little concerned.

“Just… Be careful…” He strokes my knees and I shake my head with a smirk.

“I’m not made of glass, Akio.”

“No, but I am and I don’t want you carrying the guilt for shattering my pelvis.” He chuckles nervously.

“As if you wouldn’t be wearing that as a badge of honour for the rest of your life.” I snark back and he smiles, rising into a seated position and holding my sides steady.

“Let’s just… Go slow. We’ve got all night.” He whispers, looking slightly up at me. We kiss and I lower myself onto him, my knees meeting the mattress as the tip of his penis meets my vagina.

I take a deep breath and grip his shoulders as I slide further down. I wince, and then hiss and finally growl as I inch my way down his shaft.

“Easy, Hana. I’ve got you…” He holds my face and kisses me gently. I stop as I feel our thighs fully meet and let out a long, agitated sigh that’s mixed with a tiny amount of laughter.

“You okay?” He gasps, obviously feeling a strange new sensation but still worried about me. My hero.

“Nnnghehehe… Miki was right… That smarts…” I gasp in a raspy voice.

“You’ve been taking sex tips from Miki? Well this is ending in a trip to the hospital…” He says sarcastically and I giggle, the lingering pain of my hymen breaking still throbbing in my pelvis.

“Keep making jokes and I’ll make sure it does.” I threaten through clenched teeth and he just smirks before kissing my forehead.

“I love you, Hanako.” He wraps his arms around my chest and I do the same to his shoulders.

“I love you, Akio. Lie back… I’m ready to move now…” I whisper, pushing him gently on to his back. His hands rest on my thighs and I brace myself against his stomach. Okay, Hana… You’ve felt worse pain for worse reasons so you can endure this twinge for both him and you.

For love.

I gingerly rise and fall once more, a small wave of pain mixed with pleasure swirls within me. Akio gasps and locks eyes with me. No concern, just lust. I smirk and begin rocking my hips a little faster. I’m having sex with my boyfriend…

“What are you… smiling for?” Akio gasps, unable to shift the smile off his own face.

“This feeling… It’s amazing…” I sigh and slide my hand up to his chest. He does the same, placing his palm gently between my breasts. “I can feel your pulse…” I laugh a little and he does too.

“You’re so fucking hot, Hana.” He sits up and wraps his arms around the small of my back as I continue my rhythm. Heat spreads through every nerve-ending in my body. Not pain, just pleasure. Pleasure and love.

“You feel great, Akio.” I groan into his ear as I hold him close. “We’re connected…”

“Body and soul, Hana.” His breath tingles my ear as he whispers back, his breathing as erratic as my own.

There’s so many things I want to say. All the feelings rushing through me that I can’t put words to, the sensations my body feels as he begins to explore my body with his tongue and hands. God, it’s just so much…

He grips my butt, he suckles on my nipples and I grip his hair tight as I rock my hips faster.

“Hana… I don’t… I’m getting close.” He looks up at me with desperate eyes, I’m getting there too.

“Just a… Little longer…” I lean back and put my hand on his chest. He looks down at my hand and smiles.

“Okay…” He places his hand over mine. “Together.” He growls and pushes me onto my back, following so that we never disconnect. Wow… Okay, let’s see how he takes some encouragement.

“Fuck me, Akio.” I purr as our hands interlock and he leans over me, thrusting into me like a machine. I close my eyes as my body churns. I guess he likes it when I talk dirty.

“Hana!” He grunts and his grip tightens. “I love you!”

His words are enough to send me over the edge, crashing into wave after wave of orgasmic euphoria, sending my body into spasm. He thrusts a few more times before he lets out a guttural moan. As hot as I am down there, a fresh warmth can be felt. He eases himself out of me and I instantly feel the absence. I don’t like that at all.

I crawl up to him after he deposits the condom in the trash. He takes me into his arms and we lie back on the bed. We lie silently, exchanging kisses and looks of affection. This is…

“How was it for you?” He asks and I rest my chin on his chest.

Absolutely wonderful.” I sigh dreamily and he turns scarlet.

“Yeah… I’ll go with that.” He strokes my hair and I trace one of the scars on his ribs with my right hand.

I realise what the ambiguous feeling was that I felt earlier. It was completeness. Both survivors of scarred pasts, we walked very different paths until we came to this school and we found one another. Body and soul, we are connected and that is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

“That tea’s probably gone cold…” He looks longingly at the tea set and I giggle. That's my Akio.
Last edited by Sharp-O on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
swampie2

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 18/8/15]

Post by swampie2 »

I whisper she unleashes her breasts on me
I whisper as she?
as I pull Akio’s completely off
as I pull Akio's boxers completely off?
and pushes me onto my back, follow so that we never disconnect.
onto my back, follow ing so that we never disconnect?

I was super worried that something would go wrong, when someone knocked on the door I almost fainted.

Nice chapter again Sharp!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

“So who’s idea were these?”
whose
how she’s sat on me.
how she sits
It feels quite course
coarse? but if it's lace it shouldn't feel coarse...
God bless that blonde temptress.
How does Akio know Akira?

No comments on the H-scene as I skipped it.

Very nice chapter up until that part, though :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
how she’s sat on me.
how she sits
Might just be the working class boy in me but I think that works fine. "How she has sat on me" works as past tense since it happened seconds ago.
Mirage_GSM wrote:
It feels quite course
coarse? but if it's lace it shouldn't feel coarse...
Lace, especially the exterior hem or the details, can feel coarse.
Mirage_GSM wrote:
God bless that blonde temptress.
How does Akio know Akira?
Much like Hisao would on Hanako's route, Akio's interacted with her a number of times; specifically the birthday/farewell party and the night at the jazz club, which I've detailed before.
Mirage_GSM wrote:No comments on the H-scene as I skipped it.
People keep doing that, even though I try to throw fun banter in there and it feels like a waste :(
Mirage_GSM wrote:Very nice chapter up until that part, though :-)
Thanks, Mirage! :D
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

:D

I think my feelings on this whole thing can be summed up with that emoji.

It was adorable. I liked it. A lot. Fantastic work! :wink:
Sharp-O wrote:Might just be the working class boy in me but I think that works fine. "How she has sat on me" works as past tense since it happened seconds ago.
Yeah, I've seen that one too. It works either way.
Sharp-O wrote:
swampie2 wrote:I was super worried that something would go wrong, when someone knocked on the door I almost fainted.
Would I do that to you guys? :roll:
This is you we're talking about, right? :lol:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Alpacalypse wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:
swampie2 wrote:I was super worried that something would go wrong, when someone knocked on the door I almost fainted.
Would I do that to you guys? :roll:
My thoughts, exactly. :P

"You are tearing me apart, Sharp-O!" :lol:
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Alpacalypse wrote::D

I think my feelings on this whole thing can be summed up with that emoji.

It was adorable. I liked it. A lot. Fantastic work! :wink:
Glad you liked it, Al! I worked super to make it as cute as possible :D
Alpacalypse wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Would I do that to you guys? :roll:
HoneyBakedHam wrote:My thoughts, exactly. :P

"You are tearing me apart, Sharp-O!" :lol:
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Lovin' the Persona 4 anime meme