Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Complete]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 11/8/15]

Post by Mirage_GSM »

You know what a pain in the ass grappling rules are - especially if you've only got one hand...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

HoneyBakedHam wrote:I'm surprised Taro never thought of trying grappling. As a heavier guy myself, grappling and throws are your best friend..especially when you can throw your weight and put your enemy between the ground and your body that's slamming into him.
That's entirely true, but sometimes it's just more natural and satisfying to try and punch someone in the face as hard as humanly possible. Perhaps not the most effective strategy, but it's usually the preferred one when pissed-off. :twisted:

Anywho, yay, the MCs are back together (kinda)! :D
And you were right about the Rider Kicks. I may have no idea what one of those actually is, but from the description, it sounds pretty ballsy.

Also, bad Suzu. You shouldn't be defiling school property like that, you hypocrite. :evil:
Still feeling her pain badly. :(

Good chapter! I'm yet again feeling that these comments are redundant at this point :?
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Mirage_GSM wrote:You know what a pain in the ass grappling rules are - especially if you've only got one hand...
That's hilarious :lol:
Alpacalypse wrote:Anywho, yay, the MCs are back together (kinda)! :D
And you were right about the Rider Kicks. I may have no idea what one of those actually is, but from the description, it sounds pretty ballsy.
I think Ritsu would prefer a more ground-based attack but if presented with the opportunity, you should always go for the high-flying maneuver
Alpacalypse wrote:Also, bad Suzu. You shouldn't be defiling school property like that, you hypocrite. :evil:
Still feeling her pain badly. :(
She'll be fine... Mostly... Probably... :roll:
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Mirage_GSM wrote:You know what a pain in the ass grappling rules are - especially if you've only got one hand...
*facepalm*

I don't know, I always found grappling and close hits to be my preference. Then again, my school district did emphasize wrestling at elementary age (We're pretty much feared in high school wrestling by everyone in the state and other neighboring states) and I even did it back in elementary, so maybe that's why.
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

Not gonna lie, reading Ritsu hit Shura was pretty satisfying, especially the way she did it. That dude is more of an ass than I already thought he was, though I'm not exactly shocked he'd do that.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Hesmiyu »

AntonSlavik020 wrote:Not gonna lie, reading Ritsu hit Shura was pretty satisfying, especially the way she did it. That dude is more of an ass than I already thought he was, though I'm not exactly shocked he'd do that.
People sometimes do random stuff to get back at their ex, especially if it is with a guy they despise too.
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

I didn't really flesh out Ritsu and Shura's back story much apart from it started out okay. They met through the music club, dated for a couple months but Shura started showing his true colours as a narcissist and a bully and Ritsu dumped him, that lead to the confrontation in 3-3 and then the start of Taro and Ritsu's friendship.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:I didn't really flesh out Ritsu and Shura's back story much apart from it started out okay. They met through the music club, dated for a couple months but Shura started showing his true colours as a narcissist and a bully and Ritsu dumped him, that lead to the confrontation in 3-3 and then the start of Taro and Ritsu's friendship.
I imagined this all happening in sepia like the flashback scenes in Kill La Kill.
One Shots - My stories thread.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

swampie2 wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:I didn't really flesh out Ritsu and Shura's back story much apart from it started out okay. They met through the music club, dated for a couple months but Shura started showing his true colours as a narcissist and a bully and Ritsu dumped him, that lead to the confrontation in 3-3 and then the start of Taro and Ritsu's friendship.
I imagined this all happening in sepia like the flashback scenes in Kill La Kill.
Oh, it'd defintiely be in a 4:3 aspect ratio! :lol:
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

Sometimes I wish I understood the numerous anime references that are made on these forums. I'm slowly correcting that, though.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Hesmiyu »

AntonSlavik020 wrote:Sometimes I wish I understood the numerous anime references that are made on these forums. I'm slowly correcting that, though.
Same Anton, except I am not sure which ones to watch :P.
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
Hesmiyu

Post by Hesmiyu »

swampie2 wrote:-snip-
Surely they'd be better subbed than dubbed? (Will also help me with my learning of Japanese with I am trying to do.)

On topic: Now that Developments has fully developed (I'm not sorry for the bad joke,) I am getting more curious to what Sharp-O will pull out of his apparently very large hat.
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Hesmiyu wrote:Surely they'd be better subbed than dubbed? (Will also help me with my learning of Japanese with I am trying to do.)
Kissanime has subbed versions of everything that is dubbed, but I still recommend that you watch Kill la Kill dubbed at least.
Hesmiyu wrote:On topic: Now that Developments has fully developed (I'm not sorry for the bad joke,) I am getting more curious to what Sharp-O will pull out of his apparently very large hat.
Only time will tell :wink:
One Shots - My stories thread.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

I will only endorse one of Swampie's recommendations and that's Kill La Kill. It's Gurren Lagann High School, nuff said. As for my own list, I'll keep it short and recommend Tiger & Bunny, The Devil is a Part-Timer and Psycho-Pass. All tonally different, all excellent in their respective fields. 8)
Hesmiyu wrote:I am getting more curious to what Sharp-O will pull out of his apparently very large arse.
FTFY :wink:

Things will continue to happen. Be certain of that much. :lol: I'm not promising quality but I am promising quantity :wink: