Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Complete]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 9/7/15]

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Lilly canonically leaves for Scotland in every path except for her own good ending.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Aww seriously? Lilly led me on when she said that during her route, then. :(
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

HoneyBakedHam wrote:Hmmm...very suspicious! I wonder what is going on at Ritsu's house?
Nothing good, I can assure you. :(
Mirage_GSM wrote:Any special reason they're both living in one of the top tourism spots in Japan? :lol:
Too bad we don't get the tour this time around. It's really a beautiful place.
I'll be honest, it's total coincidence! I was looking for places not on the opposite ends of the island or one of the major cities and picked Nikko and Hakone at random. :oops:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Lilly should have already left for Scotland by this time.
Really? Bollocks... I thought I had more time. What I'm about to add will be explained in a one-shot later, don't worry. (And I'll fix the SPaG errors)

*presses button* <Enacting Nocturne Joker Protocols>
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Sounds like a mix of Batman and Mass Effect.
swampie2

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 8/7/15]

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:CRACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-THUD
Your stories always seem to make me remember random stories. :lol:

Once about 6 people jumped on my budies bed once and went right though it, I can confirm that this is the sound it made.
Sharp-O wrote:[I'm with Akio in Miyako. His grandparents are so nice, it's funny to watch his grandmother dote on him! I hope you’re having fun on your break, Taro. - Hanako]
- IT'S HAPPENING - HYPE ALARM -

Very nice chapters, I didn't notice much in the spelling and grammar but I'm guessing most of those have already been fixed since I'm a little late :lol:

Looking forward to seeing what's up with Ritsu's peeps.
One Shots - My stories thread.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

HoneyBakedHam wrote:Sounds like a mix of Batman and Mass Effect.
I can neither confirm nor deny that Hanakio used Batman shenanigans to scare off the book thief :lol:
swampie2 wrote:Once about 6 people jumped on my budies bed once and went right though it, I can confirm that this is the sound it made.
Fun Fact: this scenario is based on personal events. Though the girl involved was heavier than Ritsu and, unfortunately, it was her bed. :oops:
swampie2 wrote:Looking forward to seeing what's up with Ritsu's peeps.
It can be condensed to the two word phrase: "Shit's fucked" :lol: It's part of the reason I didn't write chapters at Ritsu's homestead, because it would almost be the same as Taro's but with a thick cloud of dread. I feel the fallout of the events there will be much more interesting than the events themselves.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:
swampie2 wrote:Once about 6 people jumped on my budies bed once and went right though it, I can confirm that this is the sound it made.
Fun Fact: this scenario is based on personal events. Though the girl involved was heavier than Ritsu and, unfortunately, it was her bed. :oops:
What's the point in getting laid unless you have a story to tell at the end? :lol:
One Shots - My stories thread.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

swampie2 wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:
What's the point in getting laid unless you have a story to tell at the end? :lol:
Same story for me once, except it was me being the heavier one and it was my bed, just like Taro in that situation (that's why I was able to relate to that part, myself).
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

I'm a big guy too, hence basing it on my own personal experience. I guess I made it sound like it was the girl's fault and it really wasn't :oops: I was definitely the heavier of the two of us haha

I don't think she's ever forgiven me for that :lol:
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

I ended up going for a platform bed style, but had it made with 2x4's and a thick slab of plywood. Totally big-people-friendly! :lol:

When in doubt, lumberyard time. :roll:
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

I feel like this might lead to us contesting to see whose bed is sturdier.... :lol:
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

:shock: I was thinking of us doing tests over Skype, like seeing how many sandbags each bed could hold or how long one could jump on the bed without a breaking sound...