Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Complete]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Decadent Albatros

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 27/8/15]

Post by Decadent Albatros »

Sharp-O wrote:Nothing's going to beat Tea Wars 2K15 but seriously, I need a dock for all these ships. :lol:
Actually the graphics of that one were pretty bad and Lilly's abilities were sooo overpowered! :evil:
Sharp-O

Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 28/8/15]

Post by Sharp-O »

Chapter Forty-Seven: Soul Survivor

~~~~Suzu~~~~

I wonder if anyone ever looks at their life and wonders if they’re dreaming? I do. Constantly. It’s an actual concern of mine. When you spend a significant amount of your life either fatigued or trapped within your own inert body, you wonder if you‘re alive, dead or maybe somebody else’s dream entirely. Or maybe that’s just me.

“I’m so sorry, Suzu!”

Her voice echoes through the darkness and I feel my heart sink. She feels awful. I can tell by her voice.

“I… I’m sorry.” Her voice quivers and becomes quieter. She’s propped me up and she’s holding me. I always wanted to be held like this and now I’m not even able to enjoy it. Fuck my god damn life…

I’m a {bloody} idiot. I should have been more careful. I pushed you too far and I triggered a cataplectic attack. {I’m a sodding arsehole}…”

First thing I’m going to do is kiss her. If nothing else than to shut her up. This is my fault, not hers. Me and my weak-ass body. C’mon, body. For once, just this once, move for me. Move for her! Just…

~~~~Molly~~~~

I hold the silent, supine girl tight against me, eyes closed firmly and desperately hoping that she’ll know I’m still here.

Molly…” I barely hear her words but I feel her poke my cheek, causing me to open my eyes.

“Shut the hell up.” She smiles weakly.

“Oh, thank god…” I whisper, a wide grin exploding from my face out of sheer relief. “I’m--” Her finger presses against my lips before I can apologise further and she pouts at me.

“None of that, Molls. Never apologise for my weakness. That’s rule one.”

“M’okay.” I mumble against her finger and she smiles.

“Stop being cute while I’m trying to be serious.”

“Buh its funneh.” I grin and she shakes her head, rising out of my arms and into a spot on my bed beside me.

“I’m serious, Molly. Please don’t ever say shit like that again. If I pass out because you kiss me or anything else, it’s not your fault. It will never be your fault.” She speaks sternly, but with a face that radiates genuine care. I nod slowly.

“Okay… I’m glad you’re awake again.” I smile demurely and I place a hand on her knee.

“Do you want to make-out with me that badly?” She gives me a smirk and a raised brow and I giggle.

“No! Well, yes, but also…” I never get to finish my sentence as she steals another kiss from me. This has gone from experimentation to a habit forming.

“I don’t think I should sleep here after all.” Suzu says with a resigned look on her face. She’s right. If it was just friends hanging out, that would be one thing. After making-out to the point of one of us passing out, I think it’s safe to assume that we may have gone as far as we need to for now.

“{Shall I walk you ‘ome, m’lady}?” I put on my best Parker impression and Suzu giggles. I doubt she gets the reference but she at least gets the sentiment.

“Such a gentlewoman!” She titters, hopping off my bed and offering up her arm. “And they say chivalry is dead.”

I slide off my bed and onto my prosthetics, taking her arm in mine.

“I’m British, Suzy. I’ve got chivalry for days.” I smirk and lead her towards the door as I walk a girl I just kissed home for the night.

I think we got the sequence mixed up a little…

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~Miki~~~~

“You did WHAT!?” I grip Suzu’s shoulders tight, shaking her a little.

“I kissed a girl! And I liked it!” She beams and I shake her harder.

“This is no time for jokes, girl! Gimme the details!” When did we swap roles? Isn’t this her schtick?

“I’ll tell you later.” She looks over her shoulder at our friends, crowded around Taro‘s desk for lunch. “Not sure if we’re… Heh, coming out to everyone else yet.”

“Again with the jokes! Who are you and what have you done with my Suzy?” I narrow my eyes at the tiny girl and she punches me in the stomach playfully. Yup, it’s her. That punch was weak sauce.

“Wow… This is…” I blow all the air out of my lungs loudly, standing up straight again. “I always figured I’d be your first choice for luscious, dark, lady-flesh.” I smirk and she turns crimson. Okay, throttle it back, I don’t want her to collapse. I fold my arms and allow her a few seconds to compose herself again.

“You and me? In what world would that make sense?”

“Hey, stranger things have happened.” I laugh.

“Like you and Taro?” She counters.

“I was thinking more Hana and Akio but yeah, that too…”

“Are you two done making out ye--SHIT!” Akio’s cat call is cut short by tag team slaps from Hana and Molly. Poor bastard, he doesn’t get why Molly did it.

“Thanks for sharing, Suzu. I’m happy for you.” I ruffle my best friend’s hair and she scowls at me.

“Get off! I had it just how I like it…”

“Or how Molly likes it?” I raise an eyebrow at her and she blushes with a coy smile. “Wow, you’ve got it bad.”

She doesn’t say anything in response as we rejoin our friends but she’s clearly smitten. She got what she wanted after all, just not how she expected.

That seems to happen a lot around here. I look at Taro and he returns my smile as I perch on Maeda’s desk. That’s the great thing about this place and the people here.

“You want some, Miki?” Taro asks, offering his bento towards me.

“Damn straight!” I grin, plucking a piece of pork out of his lunch and tossing it into my mouth.

You may not get what you want but you’ll get what you need.
AntonSlavik020

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 28/8/15]

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

I'm hoping they tell their friends soon. I understand the nature of their relationship will probably make it a little more awkward, but it always gets on my nerves when people hide a relationship from their friends any longer than a couple days. I don't see that being an issue here, and I'm sure I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I really need to, it's just one of those things I don't like. Besides that, they're as adorable as always. They are two of the cutest girls in the school, after all.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Loving Suzu's jokes, it actually reminded me of a character I was going to use that spoke almost entirely in puns and references.
Akio’s cat call is cut short by tag team slaps from Hana and Molly.
RIP Akio, you'll be missed. :cry:

Having been on the receiving end of a double slap after losing a bet, I can confirm that Akio is indeed a poor bastard.
“You want some, Miki?” Taro asks
At first I thought Taro was picking a fight. :lol:
plucking a piece of pork out of his lunch and tossing it into my mouth.
Trust Miki to be the one with meat in her mouth after a chapter like that. :roll:
One Shots - My stories thread.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

swampie2 wrote:
plucking a piece of pork out of his lunch and tossing it into my mouth.
Trust Miki to be the one with meat in her mouth after a chapter like that. :roll:
Damn, someone beat me to the joke.
Yukarin

Post by Yukarin »

aaaaaa molly and suzuuuuuu why are you two so adorableeeee

im dying
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

AntonSlavik020 wrote:I'm hoping they tell their friends soon. I understand the nature of their relationship will probably make it a little more awkward, but it always gets on my nerves when people hide a relationship from their friends any longer than a couple days. I don't see that being an issue here, and I'm sure I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I really need to, it's just one of those things I don't like. Besides that, they're as adorable as always. They are two of the cutest girls in the school, after all.
They're just giving themselves some breathing room. This is new to them and they want to be comfortable before telling everyone.
swampie2 wrote:Trust Miki to be the one with meat in her mouth after a chapter like that. :roll:
HoneyBakedHam wrote:Damn, someone beat me to the joke.
You're both awful. But yeah, of course she wants Taro's meat. :roll:
Yukarin wrote:aaaaaa molly and suzuuuuuu why are you two so adorableeeee

im dying
And it's just going to get cuter :D
Decadent Albatros

Post by Decadent Albatros »

Sharp-O wrote:
Yukarin wrote:aaaaaa molly and suzuuuuuu why are you two so adorableeeee

im dying
And it's just going to get cuter :D
Sharp you're gonna kill us with this huge amount of sweetness :cry:
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Sharp-O wrote:
swampie2 wrote:Trust Miki to be the one with meat in her mouth after a chapter like that. :roll:
HoneyBakedHam wrote:Damn, someone beat me to the joke.
You're both awful. But yeah, of course she wants Taro's meat. :roll:
Oh, the one-liners I just thought of... :mrgreen:

*ahem*

"Who doesn't like thick and juicy?"

"Once you go fat, you can't not wanna hit that."

"She don't want none unless you got buns, son."

"She likes to roll in deep..REAL deep."

"She doesn't want seconds, she wants thirds and fourths."

Ok, I'm done. I blame Akio for having me think of those.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Sharp-O wrote:"Guess where this stumps going." :lol:
Nice one! 8)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

“This is no time for jokes, girl! Gimme the details!”
I wonder how Miki figures this is a joke...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Mirage_GSM wrote:

“This is no time for jokes, girl! Gimme the details!”
I wonder how Miki figures this is a joke...
Because Suzu showed no outward interest in girls until now. Plus I had to have a sly acknowledgement of Suzu quoting Katy Perry. I was very sleepy when I thought it was a good idea :lol:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yeah, Miki is a bit prescient here :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.