Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

tetris290

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

Post by tetris290 »

Hey Thanatos, I'm sure you don't check this anymorw but I wanted to say how much i enjoyed this fanfiction. I played KS in 2021 and loved all the characters but something about Akira stood out to me. I was fascinated by her despite her meager amount of screentime in the game. This fanfiction was so perfect for me and im so glad I found it. It's so well written, you wrote Akira so well. Hisao is great in this as well. Honestly your ideas of him going to a show with Mutou, and getting a job at a science center were very creative and helped give him purpose in the story. Akira was the real bang of this story though. You expanded her character so well and made her so captivating and interesting. I loved reading and watching Akira develop and become a really deep character. Great job
Francois De Aeruiu

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

Post by Francois De Aeruiu »

I'm posting this here, I doubt Thanatos still reads this thread anymore, but I have to give my thanks for this story even if it's merely shouting to the void. This is by far the best KS story I have ever read. I only just discovered KS earlier this year. Ten years on it's hard to believe I'd never heard of it before. I enjoyed the game, I really did, but this route here...this route may have ruined the game for me it's so good. I read this in a matter of three days on pastebin, and now that it's over I'm both happy at how great of a story it was and melancholic that I'm out of story to read. Very few stories have ever been able to do that to me. I've read other users here saying similar things, so anything I say here is likely derivative of their thoughts to some extent, but I echo their thoughts because they are true. Not a single moment of this story was ever boring or uninteresting, the character arcs were top class, I cannot bring to mind a single complaint aside from the fact I wish I wasn't done with it. It was a perfect place to end, but that doesn't mean I don't long for more. I've gotten away from the original purpose of this post with my incoherent ramblings so I'll get back to that now. Thank you Thanatos02. A thousand times, thank you.
Cripple waifus and their consequences have been a wonderous thing for mankind