Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New Art 4/3)

WORDS WORDS WORDS
Craftyatom

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Updated 3/2)

Post by Craftyatom » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Well, the parts *I* proofread all looked good :P

I wasn't expecting much out of this chapter at first, if I'm honest - slice of life is nice, but I tend to find it boring if there isn't some underlying substance to it. However, the conversation between Hisao and Saki near the end made it all worthwhile. Having the characters examine/explain their past feelings and decisions (and comparing them to what I was thinking at the time) is interesting, and I personally quite enjoy it when stories employ this concept.

The smut lived up to your writing, although personally I think Hisao was a bit too accepting of being outdoors - it's a matter of characterization, and I can understand why he might be more open to it given how he's grown over the course of the story, but I'd need to think about it some more to decide for sure. Also, if there was one word I didn't expect to see in this chapter, it was "exhibitionist" - seems I need to change my expectations!

Good writing in general - your work is always a pleasure to read.

NoticeMeOppai

Post by NoticeMeOppai » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Another great update on a fic I'm already very much enjoying!

Command13

Post by Command13 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Have been away from the forums for quite a while, was really happy to see this was still going :) enjoying catching up, great job.

Eurobeatjester

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New Art 4/3)

Post by Eurobeatjester » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Wahoo, new commission completed!

Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

Blackmambauk

Post by Blackmambauk » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:42 pm

If you ever wondered what Hisao would look like in a Dawson Creek way. The picture nails that impression.
"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.

Cybermage

Post by Cybermage » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Found your fic about a week ago and finally caught up, reading between classes and studying. I've enjoyed is a lot! Your version of Saki's character and quirks are very endearing for sure! The writing has been top tier.
Of course, this is bittersweet for me because now I have to wait for the rest but I'll certainly be looking forward to each new chapter. Speaking of which any updates on scene 10? :D Keep at it man you are very talented!

Curio

Post by Curio » Wed May 16, 2018 2:18 am

Hey, just wanted to say you've made a great fic so far and I've loved reading it for the first time. The added commissioned artwork is amazing and they're a great compliment to the story, even the KS style classroom pics tie places together.

Someone recommended your fic on r/katawashoujo with the recent influx of Saki posts and I’m so glad they did!