Katawa Logos with Your Favorite Characters

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Katawa Logos with Your Favorite Characters

Post by Silentcook »

Your pics are getting to be more than a little heavy. I'd suggest improved hosting, simple linking, previews, or any convenient mixture of the above.

Also no problems in sight yet, but here's a reminder of the no requesting sticky, just in case. Ounce of prevention, pound of cure, etcetera.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

SordidEuphemism

Post by SordidEuphemism »

Here's Jigoro, the manliest of jerk^H^H^H^Hmen.
Jigoro Sprite from KS. Background from eden*. As with all the others, it's been added to the gallery on imgur.
Last edited by SordidEuphemism on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SordidEuphemism

Silentcook wrote:Your pics are getting to be more than a little heavy. I'd suggest improved hosting, simple linking, previews, or any convenient mixture of the above.

Also no problems in sight yet, but here's a reminder of the no requesting sticky, just in case. Ounce of prevention, pound of cure, etcetera.
Okay, I'll go back and link to the images instead of posting them in-line. Thanks!
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Silentcook wrote:Your pics are getting to be more than a little heavy. I'd suggest improved hosting, simple linking, previews, or any convenient mixture of the above.

I was bloody close to falling into that 'no requesting' earlier, I had to edit something to ensure I didn't end up doing that!
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SordidEuphemism

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:

I was bloody close to falling into that 'no requesting' earlier, I had to edit something to ensure I didn't end up doing that!
;)

Emi v2 900x 300x
SpunkySix

Re: Rin/Katawa Logo

Post by SpunkySix »

SordidEuphemism wrote:And here's Emi. If you have a better suggestion for her 'Emiest' please let me know.
Naw, that's pretty much perfect. Good job on these.
Emi v2 900x 300x
Oh gosh, bonus.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
SordidEuphemism

Figured out a way to use Yuuko's Shanghai scene. A shame there's so little scene-quality art of her online. Sorry for the decapitation, Hanako!

Yuuko 900x 300x
brythain

Post by brythain »

All excellent. Would make good chapter headers for a little free eBook intro to KS, or something. Or a fanfic. :)

With proper attribution to the great people at 4LS, of course!

And your good self.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SordidEuphemism

brythain wrote:All excellent. Would make good chapter headers for a little free eBook intro to KS, or something. Or a fanfic. :)

With proper attribution to the great people at 4LS, of course!

And your good self.
Very kind of you to say. Alas, the search for art for this one took me way past the time I should have been asleep, but I've learned quite a few things about Paint.Net today! Here's hoping the coming days are just as fruitful.
SordidEuphemism

Akira 900x 300x
brythain

Post by brythain »

SordidEuphemism wrote:Akira 900x 300x
Ah yes! One of my favourite characters. A tragic story in there somewhere, I've always felt. Excellent. The plasters over the beer though... :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SordidEuphemism wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote: I was bloody close to falling into that 'no requesting' earlier, I had to edit something to ensure I didn't end up doing that!
;)

Emi v2 900x 300x
Well, this is just adorable ^_^
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SordidEuphemism

Hanako & Lilly, together: 900x 300x
SordidEuphemism

Rin v2 600x 300x
Not as happy with this one. The composition is fine for the heart, but something seems off. It might just be because I had to use a 600x heart rather than a 900x, to fit the image.
SordidEuphemism

And here's a second imageset, because it's Christmas.
Emi v3. I was finally able to find a high-enough resolution picture of her at the starting blocks.

Emi v3 900x 300x