Katawa Logos with Your Favorite Characters

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
SordidEuphemism

Katawa Logos with Your Favorite Characters

Post by SordidEuphemism »

I decided to teach myself Paint.Net, and started with my favorite student from our little school tucked away in the hills. Here's the result! Feel free to use it:

Rin 900x 300x
Lilly 900x 300x (Retouched)
Shizune 900x 300x
Emi 900x 300x
Hanako 900x 300x
Kenji 900x 300x
Jigoro 900x 300x
Emi v2 900x 300x
Yuuko 900x 300x
Akira 900x 300x
Hanako & Lilly 900x 300x
Rin v2 600x 300x
Emi v3 900x 300x
Shizune v2 900x 300x

Edit: Will add links here as I create more, and as I retool the old ones I'll notate.
Last edited by SordidEuphemism on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
SpunkySix

Re: Rin/Katawa Logo

Post by SpunkySix »

I like it. If you aren't then that's fine, but I'm curious- are there plans to try this with the others, or did you just pick Rin for practice, since she's the artsiest?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Really cool, I like it! :D
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI mean that's really cool :)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SordidEuphemism

SpunkySix wrote:I like it. If you aren't then that's fine, but I'm curious- are there plans to try this with the others, or did you just pick Rin for practice, since she's the artsiest?
I plan on doing one for each, based on their image(s) frome their good ends. It'll be a few days. I chose Rin because she's the one who had the biggest impact on me.
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI mean that's really cool :)

Thank you.
FelOnyx wrote:Really cool, I like it! :D
Thank you as well.
SordidEuphemism

[redacted]
Last edited by SordidEuphemism on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Hanako at her Hanakoiest
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
SordidEuphemism

Munchenhausen wrote:Hanako at her Hanakoiest
Afraid that links to a bandwidth image, Munchenhausen.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Ahh bollocks...
Nevermind then, it was just a silly joke ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SordidEuphemism wrote:Hm. I seem to be having trouble finding suitable '___ at their ___iest' images for some of the girls. Lilly will be wearing her red ensemble in the restaurant, and I'm trying to decide between the 'awesome pose' and the 'Yukatas w/ Misha' image for Shizune (mainly having issues with cropping and image resolution), but for the rest I can't find something suitable.

If your favorite girl has a 'x at their xiest' pose that you think should be included in the set, please reply with the URL. I'll probably make a set of all the girls plus Kenji, unless someone wants one of Yuuko or Mouto or the like.
I presume Emi at her Emiest you already know? :P
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SordidEuphemism

Here are Shizune and Lilly. I'm not happy with the Shizune one. If I could find an 1080/1920 pic of her doing the "Awesome Pose" I'd probably make one of those.

BTW, I've started a gallery over here of both the 900x images and some 300x counterparts.
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I presume Emi at her Emiest you already know? :P
Yes, but the one I find the nicest isn't exactly formatted to fit well in a heart. I'm gonna try flipping the one where she's racing ahead of the pack so her head fits properly in the curve of the heart.
Last edited by SordidEuphemism on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SordidEuphemism

And here's Emi. If you have a better suggestion for her 'Emiest' please let me know.
Last edited by SordidEuphemism on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

The Lilly one is fabulous in particular :) I like the one you did for Emi, looks good.

SordidEuphemism

And here's Hanako, for all my fellow introverted bookworms.

Some of the images have some artifacting around the edges. If time permits, I'll try to hunt down where that artifacting is happening.
As time goes by, if those images vanish, you can go to the Album linked above and find their 'cleaned up' version

Future plans are to find a vector of the heart to eliminate the pixelization around the edge, and start with a 1920x1080 image of each girl.

I'll try to get something for Kenji today or tomorrow.
Last edited by SordidEuphemism on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SordidEuphemism

Re: Katawa Logos with Your Favorite Characters

Hooray for long meetings and lunch breaks. Here's Kenji.
Last edited by SordidEuphemism on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.