A noob's attempt at KS Papercraft

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
brythain

Re: A noob's attempt at KS Papercraft

Post by brythain »

Silentcook wrote:
Kapcanson wrote:Oh, and don't worry - after I'm done, I'll definitely give you the templates. What is the fun of making stuff if you don't share it?
[FORUMS' ANTICIPATION INTENSIFIES]

:lol:
I sense a... perturbation in the force...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Silentcook wrote:
Kapcanson wrote:Oh, and don't worry - after I'm done, I'll definitely give you the templates. What is the fun of making stuff if you don't share it?
[FORUMS' ANTICIPATION INTENSIFIES]

:lol:
I honestly think my ribcage just temporarily exploded with anticipation :P Having my own wee desktop KS character would be so... and I hate the word, but... cute :D (Might have interesting times explaining it to my friends, girlfriend, parents etc., but sod it.)

Also, is that Blender? :) I've seen some really good stuff done with that and a friend of mine uses it, but I haven't seen it in a while. It's one of the things I'd love to be able to do, but it requires me spending time on it and I think I'd just get frustrated and punch my computer.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

slagman5

Post by slagman5 »

Hey, if you're still worried about the fingers, just make her have clenched fists, like she's really excited, like how Emi gets. :-)
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

And of course, he went on to never post anything ever again.

Jeez, how depressing...
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
Kapcanson

Post by Kapcanson »

Hi guys, I google'd my nick today and remembered this post. I had some problems with my university and never got back to it. If anyone is still checking this place out, the pattern was - more or less - finished, but I never got down to assemble it. At some point I started to do some improvements to the model mesh, but I was quite disappointed with the effect. I can share the files, models and patterns if anyone is interested.
Huh, I still have all the parts I glued up... I think I could finish that...

#EDIT#
I think it will be safer if I just upload the patterns I made before some disaster strikes again and I disappear forever. They may be hard to figure out, but I can't remember anything more about them. However, I have some pepakura files that might help. This is not a final version and it will probably never be finished. If anyone would like to continue my work and/or fix those goddamn hands, I can send you the rest of my stuff.
Attachments
PDFs.7z
The patterns for Hanako papercraft. Even I can't figure them out.
(4.69 MiB) Downloaded 474 times