A very crunchy drawings thread

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
SpunkySix

Re: A very crunchy drawings thread

Post by SpunkySix »

This is considerably less funny than the turtle one.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Work makes you free :3
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:Work makes you free :3
Arbeit macht frei, eh? Tsk tsk.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oh jesus
This'll teach me from commenting as soon as I wake up
I enjoy Simulator games okay I'm not a nazi
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:This is considerably less funny than the turtle one.
Yeah, I'd just finished reading Trainspotting (again - hence the text) and I felt like I could use that quote in particular. I might do an amusing one next time, though I was considering a nice pic of Emi.
You could not have chosen a worse selection of words if you tried there ;)

EDIT: Anybody know what Akira in this really looks like? I keep getting little 'snapshots' in my head but I can't place them :@
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Yeah, I'd just finished reading Trainspotting (again - hence the text) and I felt like I could use that quote in particular. I might do an amusing one next time, though I was considering a nice pic of Emi.
Oh, please, do what you want, I liked it. I was just struck by the sudden mood change is all.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Oh, please, do what you want, I liked it. I was just struck by the sudden mood change is all.
Hehe, tends to go with how I'm feeling, and I think there was a certain cathartic element to that if I'm honest :p Glad you liked it though :)
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Trainspotting.png
It's simple, but I like it. Maybe it helps that I just watched Trainspotting a week or two ago, but I also loved that quote in particular. :P
Dammit Munchkin, why do you make it so hard to not love you? :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpecimenSix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Trainspotting.png
It's simple, but I like it. Maybe it helps that I just watched Trainspotting a week or two ago, but I also loved that quote in particular. :P
Thanks :) I haven't actually seen the film mind, just read the book. Irvine Welsh is a fantastic author.
Is the film good?

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Thanks :) I haven't actually seen the film mind, just read the book. Irvine Welsh is a fantastic author.
Is the film good?
I honestly didn't know it was a book before you mentioned it. :lol: Yea the film was fantastic, I'd highly recommend it. Especially for an Englishman like yourself. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpecimenSix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Thanks :) I haven't actually seen the film mind, just read the book. Irvine Welsh is a fantastic author.
Is the film good?
I honestly didn't know it was a book before you mentioned it. :lol: Yea the film was fantastic, I'd highly recommend it. Especially for an Englishman like yourself. :P
Honestly, read it, it's glorious :D Filth is good too - my basic synopsis of that was 'I've never spent the first 5/6's of a book hating a protagonist so much and then spent the last 1/6th feeling such pity'.

To be fair, I like the Scots so reading it, mostly in a Leith dialect, is nice :)

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Honestly, read it, it's glorious :D Filth is good too - my basic synopsis of that was 'I've never spent the first 5/6's of a book hating a protagonist so much and then spent the last 1/6th feeling such pity'.

To be fair, I like the Scots so reading it, mostly in a Leith dialect, is nice :)
I'll put it on my list, but there's a ton of books I've been meaning to read that I'll have to get around to before I can start that. That being said the film is definitely worth seeing, even if you've read the book.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I wanted to draw something progressive, but ending up just making a djent in my free time.
Photo0244.jpg
Photo0244.jpg (168.92 KiB) Viewed 8231 times

brythain

Post by brythain »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I wanted to draw something progressive, but ending up just making a djent in my free time.
[Photo0244.jpg]
That's not a djent, that's a lady. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

First drawing I've done in a while, and also the last I intend to to sans graphic tablet for a while as I'm ordering one in the near future. Seem to have proposing on the brain at the moment. Body proportions are crazy hard.
Last edited by AaronIsCrunchy on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.