My Hanako drawing

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
MickMuffin

My Hanako drawing

Post by MickMuffin »

It ain't the best, but after finishing Hanako's path, I just had to draw her. Drawing always puts me at ease and makes me feel better. Needless to say, I am in love with Hanako. :?

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

"These are just the eyes of a man who has seen things. A shaman's eyes. Terrible things, that you can't even imagine."
ReCodes

Re: My Hanako drawing

Post by ReCodes »

i gave u a thumb up

by Chuck Norris

~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I encourage original peaces, and I'm not too big a fan of copies, but this is pretty good. Nice coloring, and there's even something slightly off about it that makes it look more original. Not sure what that something is, but I like it.

Keep drawing!
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

KeiichiO wrote:I encourage original peaces, and I'm not too big a fan of copies, but this is pretty good. Nice coloring, and there's even something slightly off about it that makes it look more original. Not sure what that something is, but I like it.

Keep drawing!
u don't like my art imitation? D:
i'm sad now
gonna go burry myself somewhere
~WAHAHAHA...~

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ReCodes wrote:u don't like my art imitation? D:
i'm sad now
gonna go burry myself somewhere
Oh hush you big dummy. Of course I do! They can't be bad if they're copies of the original artwork, right? I just rather see people use their time to make original pieces, no matter how simple. I draw completely original sketches. They're nothing special, but I like them because they or images created by my sexy brain. I also like seeing things I haven't seen before. It's much more exciting that way.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Reproducing art is a good way to hone your skills, but hopefully folks move onto original works.

Anyway, well done Mick! KS does have a way to inspire is to be creative doesn't it?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

This portrait actually has her not looking worried/shocked/insert negative emotion. I liked it for that reason alone. Nice job too.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
MickMuffin

Post by MickMuffin »

KeiichiO wrote:I encourage original peaces, and I'm not too big a fan of copies, but this is pretty good. Nice coloring, and there's even something slightly off about it that makes it look more original. Not sure what that something is, but I like it.

Keep drawing!
I feel like the colors are a bit off, and it sorta ruined the picture. But eh, it looks alright. Thank you though, thanks all of you :D
pandaphil wrote:Reproducing art is a good way to hone your skills, but hopefully folks move onto original works.

Anyway, well done Mick! KS does have a way to inspire is to be creative doesn't it?
(Also to anyone else who mentioned just a copy) Yeah, I usually only do original drawings if the character is mine, or if I'm used to drawing them enough to get some of my own work done without looking at something and trying my hand at that. Thank you :)
"These are just the eyes of a man who has seen things. A shaman's eyes. Terrible things, that you can't even imagine."
mwilson

Post by mwilson »

If I ever had the the talent or the skills to draw, I would also loved to do some drawing portraits to show everyone.
But anyway the drawing posted above is great.
Looking for the best smoke shop online
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

mwilson wrote:If I ever had the the talent or the skills to draw, I would also loved to do some drawing portraits to show everyone.
practice makes perfect (or near)
don't say u don't have or u can't
if u say that, u have already given up from the beginning
Last edited by ReCodes on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~WAHAHAHA...~

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Exactly. Keep it up!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
MickMuffin

Post by MickMuffin »

mwilson wrote:If I ever had the the talent or the skills to draw, I would also loved to do some drawing portraits to show everyone.
Psh,, everyone has talent and skill to draw. Even if you think you can't. There's really no such thing as bad art in my mind. There's a such thing as "oh this one didn't come out as well as I'd hoped," but that doesn't make you a bad artist. Keep practicing, and soon you'll be happy with most things you draw. :D
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

MickMuffin wrote:
Psh,, everyone has talent and skill to draw. Even if you think you can't. There's really no such thing as bad art in my mind. There's a such thing as "oh this one didn't come out as well as I'd hoped," but that doesn't make you a bad artist. Keep practicing, and soon you'll be happy with most things you draw. :D
Yes. Everyone has creative potential that lies deep within their soul. You just gotta pop it out somehow, even if it takes hours of staring at a blank white sheet trying to figure out how the image in your head is going to translate onto the paper. Just do. Don't don't. Do.
Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

A lot of beginners start attempting to get serious with their work by reproducing other work. owo
Even though I'm not some great artist, I used to do the same.
Anyway, I like this! I like the little purple/black thing you've got going with her hair. :'D
And welcome to the boards!
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
Dream

Post by Dream »

On the vein of the art advice, also keep be aware of where you're going, what you're practicing, and why you are doing your current study or illustration. Will and effort isn't enought, observation and intelligence are also necessary.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos