My KS Fanart

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

My KS Fanart

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:39 am

Just a few of my creations. Proportions were not always considered, lol.

I'll update this thread when/if I make more.

Image
Staring into the Abyss

Image
Fulfilling Sunset

Image
The Realms of Rin

Image
One Angry Woman

Image
Beach Ball

Image
Haruhiko and Misaki

Image
Midnight Shower

Image
The Drunken Shoujo

Image
The Run After

Image
Showertime

Image
Rin Tezuka
Last edited by ShadeHaven on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ReCodes
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ReCodes » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:48 am

appreciate the effort and time you've spent but
can you at least make it big enough to see?
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 am

ReCodes wrote:appreciate the effort and time you've spent but
can you at least make it big enough to see?
Woops. I thought the thumbnails were links also. I'll fix that.

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:17 am

Links should work now. Would of just posted the full images here if some of them weren't page-breakingly huge.

User avatar
ReCodes
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ReCodes » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:27 am

really nice drawings and the coloring is really something too :))
keep up the work lad
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 am

ReCodes wrote:really nice drawings and the coloring is really something too :))
keep up the work lad
Thanks :D

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by pandaphil » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 am

Wonderful stuff! Keep'em coming.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by Dream » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm

I think the last/Rin Tezuka one is your best one.

Good stuff man, could use some more shading and perspective, but i have to admit you're pretty original when it comes to composition and choice of subject matter.

A few anatomy errors here and there (the toes are by no means even or equal on anyone's foot, and i don't know if the legs would be seen like that in the Lilly/shower illustration) but they're no big deal and don't give an exactly jarring effect.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by griffon8 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Dream wrote:A few anatomy errors here and there (the toes are by no means even or equal on anyone's foot, and i don't know if the legs would be seen like that in the Lilly/shower illustration) but they're no big deal and don't give an exactly jarring effect.
I kinda found Lilly's legs a little jarring. Her torso is turned away from us and her legs are turned towards us.

But I found all of them quite nice.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:38 pm

griffon8 wrote:
Dream wrote:A few anatomy errors here and there (the toes are by no means even or equal on anyone's foot, and i don't know if the legs would be seen like that in the Lilly/shower illustration) but they're no big deal and don't give an exactly jarring effect.
I kinda found Lilly's legs a little jarring. Her torso is turned away from us and her legs are turned towards us.

But I found all of them quite nice.
To be honest, the legs looked much worse than that at first, lol. I've done all of this with a mouse, so me and anatomy do not get along.

I appreciate all the nice comments and critques.

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ShadeHaven » Tue May 07, 2013 3:39 am

And here's a few more...

Image
Solitude

Image
Party in the Sky

Image
Unrequited

Image
Sweet Dreams

Image
Body Language

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by pandaphil » Tue May 07, 2013 4:50 am

Well, I love anything Hanako related, so you get a thumbs up for that shot of her. The rest are nicely done as well!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by KeiichiO » Tue May 07, 2013 4:53 am

I simply adore the Rin from the first tier on the bottom. Beautiful. The others are very nice too. Keep it up~!

User avatar
crinklywrap
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by crinklywrap » Thu May 09, 2013 12:10 am

I feel like it's a miracle that you've done all this with just a mouse! Very very impressive. You should definitely consider investing in a cheap tablet and drawing even more. It's great to see that you're getting better and I personally like your Rin pics and "Sweet Dreams" the best.
Live

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: My KS Fanart

Post by ShadeHaven » Thu May 09, 2013 5:36 am

Thanks for all the love guys!
crinklywrap wrote:I feel like it's a miracle that you've done all this with just a mouse! Very very impressive. You should definitely consider investing in a cheap tablet and drawing even more. It's great to see that you're getting better and I personally like your Rin pics and "Sweet Dreams" the best.
I probably will in the future when I have more time to invest in art. I'm sure whenever I do get a tablet I'll never stop drawing lol.

Post Reply