ReCodes' fan art

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Dream

Re: ReCodes' fan art

Post by Dream »

KeiichiO wrote:Seriously, how the fuck do you come up with a new drawing so fast? Especially one with this much detail?! I take hours just to draw a single character, let alone an entire scene... I suppose it has to do with me drawing strictly original drawings and not imitation art.
Exactly what takes you so much time? I don't think a sketch should be taking you an hour.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

it's really easy to draw if you have something you can look at
it's hard when you have to completely draw an original work
this artwork took me over 5 hours of work and sketch, i only started my dinner just now :))
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Dream wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Seriously, how the fuck do you come up with a new drawing so fast? Especially one with this much detail?! I take hours just to draw a single character, let alone an entire scene... I suppose it has to do with me drawing strictly original drawings and not imitation art.
Exactly what takes you so much time? I don't think a sketch should be taking you an hour.
Well, me hands are very shaky, so I often make small errors throughout my drawings so I'm constantly erasing my lines. I'm also obsessed with perfection. I usually redraw eyes 3 or 4 times before I'm happy with how they turn out. I get side tracked, and that's not very good.

I guess it's all my fault that I can't draw at a faster rate. I should probably stop being such a nitpick :P
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

haha drawing is one of few things i can concentrate fully 100%
~WAHAHAHA...~

Dream

Post by Dream »

KeiichiO wrote:Well, me hands are very shaky, so I often make small errors throughout my drawings so I'm constantly erasing my lines. I'm also obsessed with perfection. I usually redraw eyes 3 or 4 times before I'm happy with how they turn out. I get side tracked, and that's not very good.

I guess it's all my fault that I can't draw at a faster rate. I should probably stop being such a nitpick :P
Do you mean shaking as in having a problem with the wrist? I mean, did you have a cut or accident in your hand growing up or something like that?

As for being perfectionist and sidetracking, the former is (i think) a matter of not using sketches and steps as they should, and the latter is a matter of either concentration, or keeping in mind that drawings get rarely (never) finished in just one sitting.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Dream wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Well, me hands are very shaky, so I often make small errors throughout my drawings so I'm constantly erasing my lines. I'm also obsessed with perfection. I usually redraw eyes 3 or 4 times before I'm happy with how they turn out. I get side tracked, and that's not very good.

Do you mean shaking as in having a problem with the wrist? I mean, did you have a cut or accident in your hand growing up or something like that?

As for being perfectionist and sidetracking, the former is (i think) a matter of not using sketches and steps as they should, and the latter is a matter of either concentration, or keeping in mind that drawings get rarely (never) finished in just one sitting.
It's nothing to noticeable. Just slight shaking. It could very well be that my room is cold :P It could be that I have Carpal Tunnel, which I'm pretty sure I do. I don't know, but it doesn't really prevent me from drawing.

Yeah, you do have a point there. I should probably not worry to much about it. If I really want a sketch to look as good as it possibly can, (I usually don't settle for simple drawings) it's going to take some time before I'm happy with it. I guess I should get over that.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

sketch doesn't have to be perfect, my sketch personally is a mess but easy to erase

my next drawing will be something unexpected >:D
wait for it
~WAHAHAHA...~

ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

NEW ARTWORK

~WAHAHAHA...~

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Nice nice nice.

I wish I could imitate art that closely. I have a really hard time getting the demotions right on the piece of paper. That's why I strictly draw original works because I can't imitate that well. I think it's a matter of patience.

Blah blah, no one cares.

I love how you fit all of the act one cards onto one sheet of paper. It looks really nice :)
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

haha thanks :D
next drawing will be shown tomorrow
i think you'll like it :))
wait for it
~WAHAHAHA...~

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

You're on a roll.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

pandaphil wrote:You're on a roll.
i'm really in a mood to draw :))
tomorrow there'll be another two (maybe three) artwork
1 is from the game
1 is original artwork :))
~WAHAHAHA...~

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ReCodes wrote:
pandaphil wrote:You're on a roll.
i'm really in a mood to draw :))
tomorrow there'll be another two (maybe three) artwork
1 is from the game
1 is original artwork :))

I know how you feel. I've got a pile of sketches here too. They're just pretty rough and need to be finished.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

pandaphil wrote:I know how you feel. I've got a pile of sketches here too. They're just pretty rough and need to be finished.
wanna know how i got my artworks done real fast?
i never leave the spot whenever i draw
one sitting means i gotta finish it before doing anything else
~WAHAHAHA...~

ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

Mechagirl (Rin ver.)

~WAHAHAHA...~