Rin sketch

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
KeiichiO

Re: Rin sketch

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:Sounds good. Just remember to share the KS ones. :)
Of course! I'm working on a Hanako drawing right now. I'll be sure to share when I'm happy with it :)
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

1 friendly advice: for the head, if you want to draw the head from left side then make a line on the left, the second line for the right side have to tilt down more
it's hard to explain this @_@
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ReCodes wrote:1 friendly advice: for the head, if you want to draw the head from left side then make a line on the left, the second line for the right side have to tilt down more
it's hard to explain this @_@
I think I know what you mean. It's about perspective, right? If not, then I have no idea what you're talking about :P
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

I hate how I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I can't participate in this discussion very well.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

KeiichiO wrote: I think I know what you mean. It's about perspective, right? If not, then I have no idea what you're talking about :P
that's it, perspective @_@
i became Rin for the previous comment there
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ReCodes wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: I think I know what you mean. It's about perspective, right? If not, then I have no idea what you're talking about :P
that's it, perspective @_@
i became Rin for the previous comment there
Yeah, I see what you mean.

I'm gonna try redrawing this picture on a smaller scale. (I'm slightly better at drawing smaller) That way, I can fit more into the picture.
Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

A bit late here, but I wanted to say that this is a pretty nice drawing! <3
I guess the only thing is the chest region. Now I'm not some super cool artist or anything, so I can't give you any amazing advice, but I guess... don't be afraid to work out some drawing guidelines. :D
Still, nice work!
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

KeiichiO wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:I think it looks nice except for maybe one thing? (I'm not that good at art myself but I noticed something.)
I think you should have made the facial features tilt a little more backwards? If that makes sense.
Hmmm, I think I understand what you're talking about. It's hard to describe, but the facial expressions should be tilted slightly more since her head is turned ever so slightly to the right. (If that's what you meant.)

I think I could have done a better job on the face. (Mostly the eyes. They're kinda oddly shaped)
I have to agree, but I'm also halfway through her route, so I've been watching her face pretty closely for the past three hours. I also think her face should be a bit more round.
But it's not bad. Not bad at all.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02