Lilly Satou - Johnny Cosplay

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Hazama

Lilly Satou - Johnny Cosplay

Post by Hazama »

Katawa Shoujo is a Masterpiece. People from Four Leaf Studios are very tallented. Thank you for great visual novel.

I thought Johnny from Guilty Gear fighting series is suited to be Lilly's cosplay character.

Made this graffiti (simplified oekaki) at vk.com (russian analogue of Facebook).
You can use only brush and choose color, intensity and line thickness there. No eraser, layers, or resolution change)

I hope I'll draw something more serious in Photoshop next time)
Attachments
Lilly Cosplay.png
Lilly Cosplay.png (71.36 KiB) Viewed 5261 times
Woody Alien

Re: Lilly Satou - Johnny Cosplay

Post by Woody Alien »

Nice job! Do you have any other interesting ideas?
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

You've combined two of my favorite things (I mean GG and KS, not KS and Jackie D). Good job. I do find the way the jacket hugs her legs a little odd, though, and there's too little contrast in hue and brightness to pick out the little details. Hope to see more.

I mean GG and KS, not KS and Jackie D.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
Hazama

Post by Hazama »

Woody Alien wrote:Nice job! Do you have any other interesting ideas?
Thank you. Since Hisao likes KOF In Lili's route he said he played it with his friends from previous school he might interest girls in fightings too.
I'll try to find fitting cosplay character for each girl. Rin could become A.B.A for example.
muliebrity wrote:You've combined two of my favorite things (I mean GG and KS, not KS and Jackie D). Good job. I do find the way the jacket hugs her legs a little odd, though, and there's too little contrast in hue and brightness to pick out the little details. Hope to see more.

I mean GG and KS, not KS and Jackie D.
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback)
I'll definitely sketch some when I have time.